Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (55480 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by temielects(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
tesppidd:
I have seen Tinubu closely enough these last 2 months to realize and get convinced that he's actually not medically fit to be President.

Yes i have!

But if only Reno was doing this for the good of the country.!

But he's not..

He's doing this because he still holds Tinubu majorly responsible for the outster of Jonathan.

That action by Tinubu removed Reno's choppings and he went of self exile.

And also Reno believes he can demarket Tinubu to make way for Atiku and PDP so he can be a beneficiary of future sharing of the national cake.

No i will not leave the messanger and attack the message.
I will attack both the message and the messanger!
I don't like when people think like this,I love tinubu and respect his patriotic ambitions but the truth be told he is off age,he should just relax tbh

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Prophet777: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
His presidential ambition is dead on arrival.

Go and write it down today.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by rickleye: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is Bola Tinubu the only candidate we can present as President ? I mean the videos doesn’t lie. As much as we all thought MKO Abiola would be president. It wasn’t in the cards and so it isn’t for Chief Tinubu.
Let his Medical Adviser confirm on National TV that Tinubu is fit for office.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Jakumo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mr. Bola Tinubu is dying from several of the following medical conditions. His shaking hands and inability to follow simple conversations, combined with his leaking raw excrement and ammonia-smelling piss wherever he walks, both mean that Tinubu's grave condition falls into one or more of categories 1 to 3 below, all of which are incurable and terminal diagnoses, PLUS both categories 4 and 5 below, which are also terminal conditions

1. Alzheimer's disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease

2. Parkinson's disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_disease

3. Dementia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia

4. Fecal Incontinence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_incontinence

5. Urinary Incontinence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_incontinence

Bola Tinubu is likely to be dead and buried in less than one year from the day these words are typed. Say NO to electing dead bodies into ANY office. Say NO to electing into ANY office geriatric and senile ancient relics with leaking adult diapers.

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
ShaqFu:
Shut up Reno. You should have played that video for us to see for ourselves, instead you decided to run commentary on it.

You can only deceive those who want you to deceive them.

Reno aside, so, the man in that video looks fit and healthy?

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
That was why headset was used.
If he had used hand held microphone the shaking would have been too obvious.

6 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by rickleye: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
perambulator:
I mentioned it a few weeks ago that he suffers from an illness but i deliberately will not reveal it but now that Reno has come out, Tinubu has Parkinsons disease, I was told this a few months ago, those in the know know.

Bottom line is, If the party decide to field him, he will win Parkinson or no Parkinson! In fact his ilness might play into the hands of those who may calculate that he will be incapacitated in office and forced to hand over to his VP!!

I agree with your assessment.
Why must his first mandate be about his health - Yaradua, Bukahi . And so will Tinubu. We have seen no such videos of Atiku or others. Let Tinubu nominate someone else.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by akpunda86: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Fresh Video of Tinubu’s Physical and Cognitive Decline Emerges!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQyLmoujSA

Reno u are a stupid very stupid one,Why didn't u show us video of GoodLuck Ur oga was a drunkard bf we voted him.
I'm Igbo and I'm not voting Tinubu but is a free world let the primary decide.

Sickness no get barrier might be u 2mrw,since u lost Ur place in AsoRock u don turn to blogger wey no fit u.
Ask Olisa Metuh how kirikiri dey

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.

Dispute it or keep quiet.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Bravetunde: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mooh247:
I pity Reno omokirikiri

Tinubu Na Chicago and Lagos boy, no be gentle niggar like Buhari

Dem go soon fvck Reno up badly

Wait are you threatening a ss man.
Remember that Yoruoba Muslims are the weakest black tribe in the world.
If ss invade that one na heavy troubleoo.
I m an afonja fake Muslim and I don't want to run to Benin republic.
The ewedu I'm enjoying in no man's land lagos still dey sweet me abeg

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Germi9: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
Shut the F up when the video came out on NL yesterdayi mentioned his shaky hands or didn’t you see his hands shaking? You people are the fools and backwardness of that corntree called nigeria , i dont hate Tinubu but let him go and rest

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by chudez0147(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

Also, tell him Nigerians reject okoro.
DamnNigga

Do you even have sense?? Someone that uses pampers and now his hands are shaking is that the type of president you want ?

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tinubu is only known to the afonjas lol
That lifeless old man should go and rest and also enjoy his old age
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, go back to whoever is bankrolling you, tell him, portraits of Tinubu will be in all formal organisations and government houses all over Nigeria from 29 May 2023 to 29 May 2031

brainwashed f00l all for what?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by tctrills: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:
When a man talks too much, he looses his self respect...Reno will loose it all.

I'm not into politics...don't mention me over defending any politicians...but it pertinent to say the truth.

Reno needs mental cleansing and rehabilitation
You are obviously into poiltics. Be a man and own up, no one would beat you.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Enyimbamercedes: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Meanwhile,

intellecTWATS are supporting him
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Mandela887(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

shut up
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Mooh247: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

Wait are you threatening a ss man.
Remember that Yoruoba Muslims are the weakest black tribe in the world.
If ss invade that one na heavy troubleoo.
I m an afonja fake Muslim and I don't want to run to Benin republic.
The ewedu I'm enjoying in no man's land lagos still dey sweet me abeg
one single sense is not in the trash you typed... a todler blabing can make more sense than this... so abeg no qoute next time, find your peers in kindergarten to exchange crap with

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Brunicekid(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Because you are the "entire Nigerians" that will vote, right?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Mandela887(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
brainpulse:
Boy shut up....d guy is saying d truth
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Seaseason07: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Fresh Video of Tinubu’s Physical and Cognitive Decline Emerges!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWQyLmoujSA
Oh no. No no no no. This man Tinubu is disgracing himself. Wow wow wow! Both hands were shaking. I am convinced his legs did the same.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Ate247(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you are a problem to your future.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Deborah98(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
My own be say suffer don tire me... Make I no use vex swear for person when things begins to go south....
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Bravetunde: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mooh247:
one single sense is not in the trash you typed... a todler blabing can make more sense than this... so abeg no qoute next time, find your peers in kindergarten to exchange crap with
I said do not provoke ss,we can't stand them.
We are all eweduu kowards and we all know as are brave people. They have the ijaws,igbos,ogonis, urohobos etcs
Please I no want diee abeg.
I love ewedu I'm enjoying and don't want to run to Benin republic.
So speak for yourself
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by vidicsky: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
When a man talks too much, he l
I'm not into politics...don't mention me over defending any politicians...but it pertinent to say the truth.

Reno needs mental cleansing and rehabilitation[/quote]

Can you remember Tilumbu castigating Reno's boss GEJ in 2014? Now the tables have turned and you are no longer comfortable with it? HYPOCRITES!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Onepeople: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ugaboy:
When a man talks too much, he looses his self respect...Reno will loose it all.

Reno needs mental cleansing and rehabilitation
as a natural person what do you think Tinubu needs at this point in time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Greyworld: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
nedekid:
That was why headset was used.
If he had used hand held microphone the shaking would have been too obvious.

Soon his head ll be shaking also then and only then would some people believe that the Youth Leader is not Well.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Jakumo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Onepeople:
as a natural person what do you think Tinubu needs at this point in time?

Tinubu needs to be locked up for his own protection in a home for mentally deteriorated elderly people who all wear adult diapers, where he can be allowed to die peacefully during the next 12 months or less.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by stacyadams: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
cassb ;Deat:
But talk true, what you saw in the video was it a lie?

No mind am, he will pretend like he dinor watch d video or c ur question
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by hotseat: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
As it stands, Tinubu is the only political aspirant getting on the nerves of his traducers and outright haters.

Why?

He is a political colossus, hate him or like him.

This is a matter of fact!

One would expect his critics to be selling their own aspirants instead of this operation pull-him-down (PHD) syndrome, thereby making him even more popular.

For now, he remains just an aspirant and if his party decides to make him their flag bearer after their convention, then his critics can vote in whosoever they so deem fit.

Enough of the fault-finding already!

Nobody dey perfect

Make una dey una lane.

Shuo!

1 Like

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Instead of promoting their Candidates, PDP is busy attacking Tinubu everyday. Reno Omokri is sounding like a broken record. It is obvious that PDP knows that Jagaban is the main competitor. These learners are promoting Tinubu unknowingly. Is the 2023 elections only about Tinubu? He's a strategist and he keeps giving frustrated losers like Reno something to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Ibekwe, A Crime Bursting Female Commissioner Of Police Of Ebonyi(Pics) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised / Terrorists Mock Emefiele, They Have Surplus New Naira Notes - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.