Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri (55936 Views)

Tinubu’s Cognitive Decline, ASUU’s Misplaced Aggression By Farooq Kperogi / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Jakumo(m): 5:56am On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

We're going in circles.

Is the man, Tinubu, sick or not?

Tinubu is very sick and in fact, going to die within the next 12 months from multiple illnesses caused by his lifetime cocaine addiction that actually should have put him in his grave decades earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by dochenaj: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Even with physical and cognitive decline Buhari still "rigged" his way in. Nigerians are more obsessed with politics of "Us vs Them" to realize that there is nothing like that, it is the coinage of the ruling class to keep you in the cage. I'm not a northerner but I'll vote an "Umaru Musa Yaradua" over any southern politician today.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Prince001(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2022
brainpulse:
This guy is so useless that his life is worthless to him. How can you leave a life lying and destroying other peoples images because you don't have access to ASO villa anymore.
And his imbecilic way of talking is even ridiculous.

How's that? Is it because he's pointing out the obvious. It's seems u guys in Naija love smiling and suffering so damn much oooo. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

We're going in circles.

Is the man, Tinubu, sick or not?
Are you a medical doctor to know if he's sick or not? Even if you are, have you examined him?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Are you a medical doctor to know if he's sick or not? Even if you are, have you examined him?
You're a man with next to no shame in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

You're a man with next to no shame in you.
Are you a deviant? Answer the question and stop deviating.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Are you a deviant? Answer the question and stop deviating.

If you need a medical examination after seeing that video, and the man in question, then there's no need to have this debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

If you need a medical examination after seeing that video, and the man in question, then there's no need to have this debate.
Answer the question and stop deviating, you deviant.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Jakumo:
Mr. Bola Tinubu is dying from several of the following medical conditions. His shaking hands and inability to follow simple conversations, combined with his leaking raw excrement and ammonia-smelling piss wherever he walks, both mean that Tinubu's grave condition falls into one or more of categories 1 to 3 below, all of which are incurable and terminal diagnoses, PLUS both categories 4 and 5 below, which are also terminal conditions

1. Alzheimer's disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease

2. Parkinson's disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_disease

3. Dementia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia

4. Fecal Incontinence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_incontinence

5. Urinary Incontinence. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_incontinence

Bola Tinubu is likely to be dead and buried in less than one year from the day these words are typed. Say NO to electing dead bodies into ANY office. Say NO to electing into ANY office geriatric and senile ancient relics with leaking adult diapers.

I have seen many who wish others dead only to find the wisher 6ft beneath the ground and the person the wish dead living their life in peace. This is mostly the case. Do your research if you think it's a lie.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Answer the question and stop deviating, you deviant.

So, I need to first examine an ailing old man with trembling hands to know that he's suffering a neurological disease?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

So, I need to first examine an ailing old man with trembling hands to know that he's suffering a neurological disease?
Are you a medical doctor? Stop deviating deviant and answer the question. How hard can it be.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Are you a medical doctor? Stop deviating deviant and answer the question. How hard can it be.

Irrelevant question.

Wonder how an adult can be so naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

Irrelevant question.
Wonder how an adult can be so naive.
Actually, you're the one who is not only naive, but whole fully ignorant. I marvel how an adult can jump to conclusion just by looking at a man with shaking hands.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Actually, you're the one who is not only naive, but whole fully ignorant. I marvel how an adult can jump to conclusion just by looking at a man with shaking hands.
You marvel?

Well, to the ignorant, everything is a marvel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

You marvel?

Well, you would if you were ignorant. Which you clearly are.
You're the one who is ignorant because like I said, I wonder how you can deduce one is suffering from whatever without being examine and also, when you fail to answer simple question. Are you a medical doctor? Mr ignorant.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're the one who is ignorant because like I said, I wonder how you can deduce one is suffering from whatever without being examine and also, when you fail to answer simple question. Are you a medical doctor? Mr ignorant.

Hand tremors.
Stuttered speech.
Cognitive decline.

And this man needs a doctor from Harvard to carry out a test.

Remain marvelled, mister.

May this 'mystery' be your eight wonder of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
senseless, who is ur accepted candidate in Jesus name ?? mumu
Drsnives:

Na so una hype buhari till he turn disaster.. now una won bring this grandpa weh suppose dea rest.. we reject am in Jesus name amen
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Big idiot , if your candidate is not worth talking about , that make him worse. shey u see how stupid u are ?? grin grin grin
mybiz234:

We aren't talking about my candidate, Mr rudderless Hailer with dead morals.

We are talking about the senile, bed-wetting, over-70-year-old drug dealer you are campaigning for.

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

Hand tremors.
Stuttered speech.
Cognitive decline.

And this man needs a doctor from Harvard to carry out a test.

Remain marvelled, mister.

May this 'mystery' be your eight wonder of the world.
Are you a medical doctor? You deduce the man is sick just by watching all you mentioned?

"Assumption truly is the mother of all fvck-ups".
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Are you a medical doctor? You deduce the man is sick just by watching all you mentioned?

Yes..I've seen more than enough evidence to reasonably conclude that he's suffering from at least one age-related neurological disease.

I can also see a feeble man that lacks both the mental and cognitive capacity to rule this complex nation.

Me and other well meaning Nigerians will see to it that another unfit person never emerges president ever again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by obidr(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:

So what do you think ? That he is healthy...You are asking for a doctor. I am one...let me ask you this pertinent question; if you father has this degree of stuttering and tremor, would you be calm about it and declare him fit ?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

Yes..I've seen more than enough evidence to reasonably conclude that he's suffering from at least one age-related neurological disease.

I can also see a feeble man that lacks both the mental and cognitive capacity to rule this complex nation.

Me and other well meaning Nigerians will see to it that another unfit person never emerges president ever again.
Good. You're giving your opinion, and frankly, you're entitled to it. For you to start sounding like you're a medical doctor who can diagnose a person just by watching them from YouTube video smacks sensibility out of any reasonable and senseable individual.

Now the bolded is laughable. You speak as if your opinion count. I won't even be surprise if you don't even have a PVC, talkless of knowing what a Polling Unit looks like. Yet, I marvel how you believe making noise on social media can actually affect voting pattern.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
obidr:

So what do you think ? That he is healthy... You are asking for a doctor. I am one ...let me ask you this pertinent question; if you father has this degree of stuttering and tremor, would you be calm about it and declare him fit ?
How can you prove you're a medical doctor? I need verifiable proof, not your say so.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
Good. You're giving your opinion, and frankly, you're entitled to it. For you to start sounding like you're a medical doctor who can diagnose a person just by watching them from YouTube video smacks sensibility out of any reasonable and senseable individual.

Now the bolded is laughable. You speak as if your opinion count. I won't even be surprise if you don't even have a PVC, talkless of knowing what a Polling Unit looks like. Yet, I marvel how you believe making noise on social media can actually affect voting pattern.

Keep marveling. Seems like your next preferred hubby after naivety.

All things being equal, I am going to be voting on that day and I've encouraged those close to me to do same.

I will make my choice known at the polls and I believe millions of other well meaning Nigerians would do the same too.

We say no to unfit and incompetent leaders, despite what some of you disgraceful paid mongers curry all over the Internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

Keep marveling. Seems like your next preferred hubby after naivety.

All things being equal, I am going to be voting on that day and I've encouraged those close to me to do same.

I will make my choice known at the polls and I believe millions of other well meaning Nigerians would do the same too.

We say no to unfit and incompetent leaders, despite what some of you disgraceful paid mongers curry all over the Internet.
From all what you've been saying and reasonable person who reads our comments will know who is naive and ignorant between the two of us.

How you can give your opinion via a mere youtube video and call it fact and say Tinubu is not well, when you're not a medical doctor talkless of being in the medical field says a lot about the kind of noise making Internet individual you are.

Feel free to continue making noise online and feel free to vote who you want to vote for.
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Drsnives(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Godispeace:
senseless, who is ur accepted candidate in Jesus name ?? mumu
See this fo.ol.
I no get your time.
If they check you squarely na you dea complain about the present economy pass.
Id.iot
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by joey150(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
ShaqFu:
From all what you've been saying and reasonable person who reads our comments will know who is naive and ignorant between the two of us.

How you can give your opinion via a mere youtube video and call it fact and say Tinubu is not well, when you're not a medical doctor talkless of being in the medical field says a lot about the kind of noise making Internet individual you are.

Feel free to continue making noise online and feel free to vote who you want to vote for.

You keep regurgitating the same nonsense when it's clear that you're some hired social media mercenary doing the bidding of your paymasters.

That man, Tinubu, is both physically and mentally unfit to be a local government chairman, much less the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

You can turn a blind eye to the obvious hand tremors and cognitive decline, and hope for a renowned medical doctor from harvard to confirm what is visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf.

I've said my last on this.
You go on and keep convincing the dumb amongst us that Tinubu is in great health.

The rest of us will meet your likes at the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by ShaqFu: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
joey150:

You keep regurgitating the same nonsense when it's clear that you're some hired social media mercenary doing the bidding of your paymasters.
I once quoted "Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups" and not just that "Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge". You readily jumped to conclusion and thus assumed I'm some sort of social media mercenary because I didn't go along with your narrow minded assumption. Wow. Hope you didn't fall and land on your head when you made that frivolous and nonsense assumption, because it seem you're sounding like you're hurt, physically and emotionally.

That man, Tinubu, is both physically and mentally unfit to be a local government chairman, much less the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

You can turn a blind eye to the obvious hand tremors and cognitive decline, and hope for a renowned medical doctor from harvard to confirm what is visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf.

I've said my last on this.
You go on and keep convincing the dumb amongst us that Tinubu is in great health.

The rest of us will meet your likes at the polls.
Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that, why are you choking on your assumptions? I ask you again, are you a medical doctor for you to know he's not fit to even give you a dirty slap?

Come on man, why is this feeble attempt at deceiving yourself with frivolous assumptions?
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by mybiz234: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Godispeace:
Big idiot , if your candidate is not worth talking about , that make him worse. shey u see how stupid u are ?? grin grin grin

Dumb reasoning. Stop enslaving your family members to bad leadership.

What has buahri's leadership brought you? Expensive file and hardship.

Do you want your family to continue wallowing in the hardship?

Wake up from your dumbness
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by Godispeace: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
ediot mention that your savior candidate , oponu,, educated illiterate with imbeccile brain shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
mybiz234:

Dumb reasoning. Stop enslaving your family members to bad leadership.

What has buahri's leadership brought you? Expensive file and hardship.

Do you want your family to continue wallowing in the hardship?

Wake up from your dumbness
Re: This Is A Fresh Video Of Tinubu’s Physical & Cognitive Decline - Reno Omokri by DCatt: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is Clinton having a zeisure but you wanted her to be president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

This is Clinton being supported and dragged into a van and y’all still voted for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEZQzXqifE

If it’s one year Tinubu will be president for before he goes to meet his maker, that’s enough time to do his job.

Even Biden is put under lock and key because they don’t want him to wander off as he’s always lost on his way even to the bathroom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.