Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Is He Upset - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He Upset (228 Views)

My Babe Ask Me Why I Don’t Get Upset When She Try To Upset Me / Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / This Will Upset Some People And Accusations Will Fly But, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is He Upset by IBenardoo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
HUSBAND AND WIFE, SO SILENT IN BED Wife Thinking: Why is he not talking to me? Is he thinking of another woman? Is he seeing someone Is he seeing someone else? Don't I appeal to him anymore? Is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Does my makeup repel him these days? He didn't speak with me since he came in. I know his mother does not like me May be they are arranging another wife for him Is this how I will end up a single mother...? God, please save my marriage. WHY IS HE UPSET? She gathered courage and ask him, "honey why didn't u talk to me? What did I do to deserved all this?" Tears on her eyes.. The husband turns and look at her with his red eyes, angry face, and then angrily replied... "How on earth could Manchester city beat Liverpool 4-1.in anfield and we have mohammed sallah,sadio mane and Roberto fermino on the pitch... women can worry too far
Re: Why Is He Upset by Whazar(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Me thinking money she thinking nonsense
Re: Why Is He Upset by Haakeem(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whazar:
Me thinking money she thinking nonsense
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait For A Proposal / Thoughts For Kids @ The Orphanage? / A Must He Pays For Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.