Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (95922 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ibinaboonline: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Yey! No be RCCG sticker dey for that motor%? Dem don fall my hand. By the, peeping toms don gather.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart!
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!
Run From Evil! Run Fro Sin!
Embrace Holiness and Righteousness that comes through JESUS Christ..

The message is good, but likely based on appearances rather than the fact of what really happened.

They could have been murdered, you know, injected with some poison and posed like they were having sex.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by NoToPile: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2022
The one I saw on watsap didn't say anything about having sex oo, just that they were found dead.

Bloggers ehn.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Carparts888(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2022
its a mysterious death. my guess are
1. They may have died from drug dose or poisoned.
2. suffocation or carbonmonoxide poisoning that leaked into the car.
3. Assassination(Even if the car key is in ignition, d driver's door has a central lock that can lock all doors when closed by the assailant)
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by plaetton: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:
The way Nigerians conclude on certain things without reasoning baffle me a lot.

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.
The likely cause of their deaths is not hard to figure out.

They parked their car, left the engine running because of ac. After sex, they both decided to take a nap. But unknown to them, the exhaust of the vehicle was leaking directly into into the vehicle. After a little while, a build up of Carbon Monoxide saturated the air inside the vehicle and killed then while they slept.
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odourless.
High concentration of Carbon Monoxide can kill a person in less than 5 minutes if there is no outlet for dissipation.

A simple blood exam would show that they died of Carbon monoxide poisoning.

5 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by usah4(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Some people just go there to go see n*des ne ooh

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Styx01: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:
The way Nigerians conclude on certain things without reasoning baffle me a lot.

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.
I totally agree with you. Only proper investigation can ascertain cause of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by plaetton: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Carparts888:
its a mysterious death. my guess are
1. They may be over doesed of drugs.
2. suffocation or carbonmonoxide poisoning that leaked into the car.
3. Assassination(Even if the car key is in ignition, d driver's door has a central lock that can lock all doors when closed by the assailant)
Carbon monoxide is the culprit
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by shadrach77: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2022
I keep seeing the phrase "fowl play" on Nairaland.

It's actually FOUL play wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Carparts888(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Exactly my first thought. smart thinking.
plaetton:

This likely cause of their deaths is not hard to figure out.

They parked their car, left the engine running because of ac. After sex, they both decided to take a nap. But unknown to them, the exhaust of the vehicle was leaking directly into into the vehicle. After a little whole, a build up of Carbon Monoxide saturated the air inside the vehicle and killed then while they slept.
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odourless.
High concentration of Carbon Monoxide can kill a person in less than 5 minutes if there no outlet for dissipation.

A simple blood exam would show that they died of Carbon monoxide poisoning.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Offpoint1: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!
Your Member grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2022
All these cheap, useless men. So you can't afford even short time hotel of N5k in one lungu where you would have enough time and privacy to scatter her puna very well. It must be inside the car, on a major highway of all places.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by samuelson06(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!

Mr. Preacher has jumped into conclusion. What if it's not sex that killed them and they were actually murdered? You're are just pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Law enforcement and investigative agencies in Nigeria make me ashamed...

How can this even be all over social media yet the security agencies are no where near to even contain the scene.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by faithfull18(f): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2022
They could have been on their way to the camp, ambushed and killed. What evidence beyond them being naked points to them having sex

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by DSC7: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Rip to them......
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by samnaija: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Everyone shouting redeem person because of only sticker on the car. You did not look at the location the car is facing. Go and check the picture well. Opposite nasfat
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TheFacelessMan: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Tobidarker to his useless father:
Successful typed rubbish just to prove a useless point.
If you have common sense, you will know your analysis is so unlikely but continue with your agenda

Yes I agree. He must be very useless.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by miketayo(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
This is sad. They must have used up all the oxygen in the vehicle which led to them falling into an un ending sleep.

Which oxygen , this is very unlikely. Someone must have killed them and placed them in the car. Are they the first people to have sex in a car.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Oladat(m): 9:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!
You are very quick to judge against the biblical injunction. How are you sure that they were truly having sex when they died? Couldn't they have been placed there after having been murdered?One yeye dude who wanted clicks said they were having sex, and you so called "Righteousness" have taken it in hook, line and sinker.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2022
They died of sexual poison.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by samnaija: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Tomilola360:
Na redeem logo be that, make una find them ppl go redeem grin grin grin

Praise the Lord
Na that one you see, the car is directly opposite nasfat.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by juman(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2022
I always wondering why cause this kind of death.
It becoming common nowadays.

I think a plausible explanation is the car was leave running, but one way or the other carbon monoxide was generated and leaked into the car panel and suffocated them.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Arysexy(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Tow d vehicle to redeem camp, they will identify them. Na their member vehicle be that.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Joseph08(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2022
...With Redeem logo grin

Are you sure the man is not one of Redeem Pastors

Just asking for a neighbour

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2022
If you believe this, then you are a f**l.

Those people were murdered.

Every thing was staged to deceive gutter brained nizoorians because they can't reason beyond sex.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by President2001(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
I don't believe they're couple, but let wait for Police outcome of the report
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Tobidarker02: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Yes I agree. He must be very useless.
You are a product of a useless father that's why you could type that
So I don't blame you
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Bobxin: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Mixial:

Must you jump to conclusion on everything?
You sound irritating
What beats me most is those who bother to read his comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.