Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (95921 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ManirBK: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:
The way Nigerians conclude on certain things without reasoning baffle me a lot.

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.
true talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Olayetan(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.

Exactly my thought, they should check the car and their body for finger prints
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by SOFTENGR: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
wallarwallar:

Na only u get sense on dis forum. Useless people everywhere dat find it very hard to reason and use thier brain to reqson properly. I'm 100% sure someone killed them and staged it as if they died having sex. Useless dead brain citizens. Some foolish mofo at d background saying won do ra won pa ni. The US police will unravel dis easily wihout making any arrest just by questioning few close associates be4 making arrest... Nigeria is a failed state on all angles The greatest testimony dat can happen to anyone is to Japa from dis country
The smartest way people commit crime is to drop a note that suggests illicit sex. Once people see that note, they stop probing further. That's how dull Africans have become.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by PotatoSalad(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart!
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!
Run From Evil! Run Fro Sin!
Embrace Holiness and Righteousness that comes through JESUS Christ..
What if they were married?
Open mouth waaaa
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Tomilola360: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
samnaija:

Na that one you see, the car is directly opposite nasfat.

what is nasfat?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by YorubaIsCursed1: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Just imagine.

Hell fire direct entry.

Wasted Generation angry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by emkz: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2022
But many of these sex scenes by bangbus never report say person kpai...

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by motymop: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

Stop the rubbish.

2 people having sex can die in a car especially when they close the window of the car.

When you close the window in a car, you depraved yourself of oxygen and can die of Hypoxia, asphyxiation or of carbon monoxide poisoning

These are the 3 possible causes of death.

Simple as abc, mr detective

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by samnaija: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Tomilola360:

what is nasfat?

If don't know, then what is the redeem you quoted. They are both in the picture.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TheFacelessMan: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Tobidarker to his useless homosexual father
Such a petty clowm angry

A clear representation of his father
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by emkz: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

I suspect they left the car running to use the AC while gbenshing. After an intense gbenshing, they decided to take a short rest as some people normally do...with the AC still running. Remember that while burning fuel, one of the products is Carbon II Oxide. It could be that they inhaled some of the Carbon II Oxide which is colourless and odourless but extremely lethal.

Remember that a similar incident happened in Ogba, some years ago.

My advise, if he hook you and you must do it inside car, open the windows. If you start gasping for air, stop and get out. Immediately after gbenshing, wash up and dress up, then come back to sleep. Remember that when you are breathing poison instead of air, death is easy.

Yes, they could have been having sex. Only autopsy can tell us if there is something fishy.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Dgodfada: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!

Oga this your method of preaching the gospel tire me o! How u go just they scavage for evil news to preach everytime. is it that u are threatening people or what? If this is how u were preached to, would u have become a Christian? Abe no dey make a mockery of Christianity I beg you.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by LikeAking: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
wallarwallar:

Na only u get sense on dis forum. Useless people everywhere dat find it very hard to reason and use thier brain to reqson properly. I'm 100% sure someone killed them and staged it as if they died having sex. Useless dead brain citizens. Some foolish mofo at d background saying won do ra won pa ni. The US police will unravel dis easily wihout making any arrest just by questioning few close associates be4 making arrest... Nigeria is a failed state on all angles The greatest testimony dat can happen to anyone is to Japa from dis country

They are not high profile people, their is no need to stage anything.

Staging is for VIP,s.

They died in action.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by COMPAQ(m): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2022
wagazala:

What evidence? Forensics are expected to come swipe the entire car for fingerprints and run it through the .........(thinking) ....
Database? Oga this is Nigeria.
Joke is on you.

He's been watching too much CSI Miami!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by GEEBITE: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2022
You got it absolutely spot on CO poisoning,one of the most painless way to die. They will just fall asleep into death.
TheFacelessMan:

Lol. You have been watching too much Hollywood.

I can quite easily get you more than 5 Nairaland articles of couples dying in similar fashion.

The most likely reason is an accumulation of carbon monoxide in the car from putting on the AC because of faulty wiring.

Nigerians has no fingerprint database, so why would a killer waste precious time that would get him caught while staging a scene?

Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola and Funsho Williams are prominent VIPs who got brutally murdered when it would have even benefited the killers to stage their deaths as accidents.

It's morbidly amusing when a cobbler with 8 kids hangs himself and you see people here spewing conspiracy theories about killers staging the scene.

Carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless by the way... you drift off into a sleep of no return. Happened in incidents where generator was switched on in poorly ventilated areas.

You think all of these couples were killed by master assassins ? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5013256/man-woman-found-dead-inside

https://www.nairaland.com/6867804/married-man-bride-to-be-found-dead
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!

What if they were married??
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by victorazy(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

God bless you.

That's why politicians dribble them anyhow. No sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Suffocation...two mugus.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by jimtemi1: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2022
How are u sure, na sex kill them? Are u sure it not murder..just to have a quirky Na im turn to death, God save us from this country.one of the 100ways to die
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OBTMOS(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2022
There probably didn’t wind down d car windows and died of lack of oxygen
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by olusma23(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Probability of sleeping off after s3x is 99% if you don't stand up immediately after cu****ng.. Who knows maybe they slept off after the act which lead to suffocation....

Police should do their job to know better
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Gkemz: 10:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!

You are beginning to sound like a nuisance. How can just conclude sexual immorality. What if they were murdered before being locked inside the vehicle. what if they were married couples. You just write nonsense nowadays. If you are a detective, your kind will arrest every young man on jeans and sneakers simply because a group armed robbers were arrested on jeans and sneakers.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Jokerman(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2022
thaikun15:

What if they were married??

You expect Righteousness0 to think, when expecting nairaland likes?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Shalommy(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2022
henrybangs44:
What if they are husband and wife
Chaii.. Na there i hang! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by seguno2: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And i am here to tell you that the word i canceled, you are nt correct in making that statement.

Exactly.
Did one of the thieves who was crucified with Jesus not make heaven

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Dem RCCG fornicators, see the logo on the car. Shout alleluya sombadly.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

This comment would have made more sense if Nairaland was a western forum. You're talking about possibilities for other causes of their deaths to Nigerians/Africans who are superstitious by nature. Death caused by their infidelity/promiscuity makes more sense to people here than any Hollywood-styled cause!

I hope you understand my point though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by seguno2: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:
My brother, this is Nigeria not America.

The killer can even sleep with the victim by wrapping his arm around him/her all night long and the police still won't be able to unravel anything..

With which database.

Should his comment not make you and other Nigerians work on our lawmakers and president/governors to have and maintain a fingerprint database, among other security/intelligence enhancements

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by jclassiq(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

These are laymen that will simply conclude based on the most glaring evidence. What you are proposing is the job of forensic experts, and judging from that video i don't see one there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by gaspology(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!
Guy you freak me out with this your obsession. If given option to go to heaven now, you'll cling to the next pillar.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:
And i am here to tell you that the word i canceled, you are nt correct in making that statement.

So you can pray for dead people generally?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Alajiki(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!

With all due respect bro, you write without thinking. How did you confirm that they were having sex? Did you try to reason that these might be victims of robbery or assassination?

Some of the things you post could make you an inmate of hell. Just watch how you reach your conclusions.

Ire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.