Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (95929 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by naturefellow(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Amala and Ewedu children don't know that it is not good to have s*x inside a vehicle, SMH.
tribalism will be the end of you eventually
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by chukel(m): 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Member of redeemed christain church of God
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Karlovych: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2022
naturefellow:
tribalism will be the end of you eventually
I mentioned no tribe in my comment
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Josywhyte: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2022
They died in active service
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Akharmony: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Most likely murder. . .
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by openmine(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
[/s]What a Pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart!
[s]Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!
Run From Evil! Run Fro Sin!
Embrace Holiness and Righteousness that comes through JESUS Christ..
[/s]
Do you know if they were married?
what if they were murdered and placed them there to make it look like they died while having sex!
So because they were found naked,the only logical reasoning from you is that they were unmarried while engaging in sex!
So i guess according to you anology,married people should not engage in sex abi?
Why not wait for a thorough investigation before concluding?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by openmine(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:
The way Nigerians conclude on certain things without reasoning baffle me a lot.

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.
Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by TheFacelessMan: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Gireiboy:

Why would you say, Nigeria has no fingerprint database? Even Nysc here uses people finger print database for clearance every month, Abi! if you didn't serve, ask any corp member around. What about NIMC, your Bank, Jamb, Neco, Waec. Haba! you guys should think before you comment nah.

You should use your brains before talking.

Are these databases synchronised ?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by AmazingELixir: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart!
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!

Righteousness2 aka Papa GO...what if the victims are couples legally married what becomes of your statement.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by openmine(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Probably a carbon monoxide leak.
As much as your point cannot be ruled out as one of the causes of death,in other to be sure, investigations must be carried to confirm the actual cause of death rather than assumptions!
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by openmine(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
gulfer:
These mumus have already eroded all the pieces of evidence on the vehicle; this appears to be a double murder made to look like CO 2 poisoning and exhaust inhalation deaths angry angry angry angry angry
I believe you meant CO and not CO2
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by MoneyGoDrop: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=seguno2 post=110682493]

What science is that from

You guys never cease to amase me here. This is basic science and not everything is a conspiracy. If you stay in an ummoving car with the windows up within minutes you'll feel drizzy and if you ever fall at sleep,you'll die. It's the same thing that happened to davido's friend. Try and read please.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Emmychem(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fake news everywhere.... where is the evidence?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Halo22: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
When we thought we have seen it all in this country, another one would just surface. But wait too, for those that saw the scene live, were they naked in the car?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OdefaGirl(f): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.

I doff my gele...
This is the kind of reasoning I expect to be seeing from Nairaland guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by assholemods: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Run from Immorality!
Keep writing rubbish! How do you know they are not husband and wife? If truly they die from sex.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by MoneyGoDrop: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=seguno2 post=110682493]

What science is that from

I don't know why this is hard for people to understand, i mean it's not rocket science. There's limited amount of oxygen in an unmoving car so once the oxygen level finishes, the person will feel weak and drizzy and the next feeling will be sleep which will eventually lead to death. This has been happening for centuries. That's why houses have windows. Read black hole of calcutta india.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by OdefaGirl(f): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Lol. You have been watching too much Hollywood.

I can quite easily get you more than 5 Nairaland articles of couples dying in similar fashion.

The most likely reason is an accumulation of carbon monoxide in the car from putting on the AC because of faulty wiring.

Nigerians has no fingerprint database, so why would a killer waste precious time that would get him caught while staging a scene?

Bola Ige, Kudirat Abiola and Funsho Williams are prominent VIPs who got brutally murdered when it would have even benefited the killers to stage their deaths as accidents.

It's morbidly amusing when a cobbler with 8 kids hangs himself and you see people here spewing conspiracy theories about killers staging the scene.

Carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless by the way... you drift off into a sleep of no return. Happened in incidents where generator was switched on in poorly ventilated areas.

You think all of these couples were killed by master assassins ? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5013256/man-woman-found-dead-inside

https://www.nairaland.com/6867804/married-man-bride-to-be-found-dead

That's the main need for investigations to be carried out. You can't tell if their car was even steaming or not.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by bjtinz: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

Well what u wrote plausible but not likely. Note that the narrator said the key is still inside the car. So if murder, how was that possible? Or the murderer had a spare key?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Santana208: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A man and woman have been found dead in a locked Sienna vehicle along the Lagos Ibadan expressway.

Eyewitness reports suspect that the couple were having s*x before the unfortunate incidence happened and have been locked in the car for 2days now.

As at the time of this report, they are still locked inside the vehicle.

Anyone that might know the owner of the vehicle family members should kindly contact them immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9xtDjJ1Cn0

so unfortunate
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Awaja(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Konji killing men since 1312
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by naturefellow(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Karlovych:
I mentioned no tribe in my comment
there's a thing called metaphor. keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omo this Nigeria be something o RCCG members found dead right in front of NASFAT
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Sammerboi: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!
So what if they’re are legal married couples??
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by prophetfire: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

Thank you very much. You are out of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by LegacyB: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Do they have sense?
That's the reason you must leave the country.
Else your kids mat reason alongside.
They couldn't even think of other possibilities.
Initiate Relocation plans & save urself damnation.
Even BUHARI is sleeps outside more often!

D number of Idiots we have in Nigeria is alarming. The worst is, they are in the majority.
������ nice one friend.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by bjtinz: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

I don't know why this is hard for people to understand, i mean it's not rocket science. There's limited amount of oxygen in an unmoving car so once the oxygen level finishes, the person will feel weak and drizzy and the next feeling will be sleep which will eventually lead to death. This has been happening for centuries. That's why houses have windows. Read black hole of calcutta india.

This is not true ooo. This can happen if:
1. The car is in an enclosed environment, eg garage
2. There is a fault or leakage eg in exhaust,thereby allowing CO to build up in the interior.

Heck I can't count how many times I've been in unmoving vehicles on the road with AC fully on, which usually occurs during heavy traffic. And yes, can stretch for hours sometimes. But nothing happened to us.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by prophetfire: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Run from Immorality!
I commend you for your preaching but it's very wrong for you to conclude and cast aspersions that they died while fornicating.
Those people may have been murdered and their naked bodies locked up in that car to shame them and cover up the murder.
Why is it that you people in Nigeria don't think, especially the church folks?
You have already passed judgement and condemned them without verifying the authenticity of the story.
Jesus said that we should not judge just by what the eyes see, but that we should judge righteous judgements.
One of the gifts of the Spirit is wisdom and discretion to make sound and informed decisions and judgements.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by francisbiz: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

At least you have a brain in your skull.
Many Nigerians have onion in their skull
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Berankis: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:

My brother, this is Nigeria not America.

The killer can even sleep with the victim by wrapping his arm around him/her all night long and the police still won't be able to unravel anything..

With which database.
Omo... This guy no serious grin cheesy grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A man and woman have been found dead in a locked Sienna vehicle along the Lagos Ibadan expressway.

Eyewitness reports suspect that the couple were having s*x before the unfortunate incidence happened and have been locked in the car for 2days now.

As at the time of this report, they are still locked inside the vehicle.

Anyone that might know the owner of the vehicle family members should kindly contact them immediately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9xtDjJ1Cn0

everyone who reported this case don't have sense, you haven't even open the car to know the real cause of the death, and you just concluded they died having sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.