Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (95930 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by francisbiz: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
angelEmade:
Idiots! What are they looking or peeping at? By touching the vehicle alone they have destroyed a lot of vital evidences and clues that may help unravel the mystery behind the deaths. Foolish Nigerians.

It is not applicable in Nigeria.
Is it the ogogoro drinking illiterate Nigerian police who can not spell forensic that you expect knows finger print?
Where you expectations work, the police would have been on the seen before anyone else to condone
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by proclinician: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe they suffocated. When I had sex in my car we did not die na. Engine was running, AC was on. Fit be say they asphyxiated and passed out.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by petitejolie(f): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sadly Nigeria don't carry out investigation. This could be a set up because they know Nigerians jump into conclusion without probing further.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by MoneyGoDrop: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
bjtinz

This is not true ooo. This can happen if:
1. The car is in an enclosed environment, eg garage
2. There is a fault or leakage eg in exhaust,thereby allowing CO to build up in the interior.

Heck I can't count how many times I've been in unmoving vehicles on the road with AC fully on, which usually occurs during heavy traffic. And yes, can stretch for hours sometimes. But nothing happened to us.

So you don't see the difference between your story and theirs? You just said that your ac was on. Have you tried with your ac off and your windows all? You should try it but before you try that make sure you have a trusted friend outside your vehicle that will wake you up before you start hallucinating and sleep off to your death. Your ac allows ventilation and feeds oxygen to your brain but without it. It becomes a different case. For their case,they probably turned off the engine because of the high cost of fuel or in order not to draw attention to themselves. With the exercise they performed in the car,they used up the oxygen level quicker than they should have.I don't know why people are having a difficult time understanding this oxygen thing.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by badboyTee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
gistmega:
Since Tinubu visited Ibadan, strange things have been happening.
Since he coughed into that microphone and peed in the senator's couch, things have been on the reverse.
How can someone who allowed his teeth to rotten inside his own mouth take care of you?

How can someone who pisses in his clothes in public defend your right?

Someone who pisses in front of Buhari can easily piss in the White house unknowingly.

Have you noticed that his guards are now protecting his back side from every camera?

The man is suffering from incontinence as a result of age.
your mouth will be your death were people not dying before jagaban visited Ibadan don't get how you wake up with a draft brain
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by onadana: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:
The way Nigerians conclude on certain things without reasoning baffle me a lot.

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.

Story...have you thought of the possibility of carbon monoxide filtering into the car since it was static. The doors,windows were locked and the key still in the ignition. What about the possibility of the man hitting some body's wife and magun was applied?
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
onadana:

Story...have you thought of the possibility of carbon monoxide filtering into the car since it was static. The doors,windows were locked and the key still in the ignition. What about the possibility of the man hitting some body's wife and magun was applied?

That's one out of many possibilities... Nice reasoning too.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Bimpe29: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
The redeemed left the sinful world irredeemable, so unfortunate end.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Franknobleson: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Investigation should be conducted before concluding...there may be more to what meets the eye...

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Subonbon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
See reedeem log map for the car gan.... What a sorry way to die....
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by wallarwallar(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
motymop:

Stop the rubbish.

2 people having sex can die in a car especially when they close the window of the car.

When you close the window in a car, you depraved yourself of oxygen and can die of Hypoxia, asphyxiation or of carbon monoxide poisoning

These are the 3 possible causes of death.

Simple as abc, mr detective

Foolish people everywhere... So sex for how many minutes even if it is 1 hour .. Person dey feel heat and wud continously continue wit d sex na so sex sweet reach and dey both died cos of heat like say den no fit open door or wind down for air. U @ fantastically foolish

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Ezmans: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic and Unfortunate way to Depart!
Sexual immorality has Collasped, Destroyed and killed so many Glorious Destinies...

Hear this! No Prayer on Earth can Change the Eternal Destination of a Man/ woman who dies in act Immorality. Don't waste your RIP!

Run from Immorality!
Run From Evil! Run Fro Sin!
Embrace Holiness and Righteousness that comes through JESUS Christ..
rccg should come & rescue there members
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by blackslayer: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Most likely Carbon monoxide poisoning. They should have at least rolled down the rare window a tiny bit.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by gulfer: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
openmine:

I believe you meant CO and not CO2
Yea, carbon monoxide, autocorrect updated to CO2, already in my desktop chrome dictionary of words, thanks cheesy grin grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by wpadmin: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:

My brother, this is Nigeria not America.

The killer can even sleep with the victim by wrapping his arm around him/her all night long and the police still won't be able to unravel anything..

With which database.

grin grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by frog12: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
na POLICE dey for call
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Spandau: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

What if they were assassinated and their naked bodies were dumped in the car to mask the murder?

How 2 people can be having sex and both would die at the same time is what people should ask themselves.

It's simply illogical and highly suspicious. Were they both poisoned? Where were they coming from...

Was it suffocation? If so, they would have been able to roll down the windows and get some air wouldn't they?

A lot of Nigerians won't even question the possibility of other things, they'll just jump into conclusion.

The only thinking niggah!
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
victorazy:

God bless you.

That's why politicians dribble them anyhow. No sense of reasoning.

Thanks bro. Politicians are smart people who have mastered the Nigerian mentality and use it as a weapon against the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Spandau: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
wallarwallar:

Foolish people everywhere... So sex for how many minutes even if it is 1 hour .. Person dey feel heat and wud continously continue wit d sex na so sex sweet reach and dey both died cos of heat like say den no fit open door or wind down for air. U @ fantastically foolish

Nigerians are mostly dumb, you know. Logic, rational thinking, analytical reasoning and common sense is like leprosy to them.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Na there i hang! cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Bennita911: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
I was there live, we couldn't find the cloth they removed before sex, just naked body with pant and bra. They even have enough cash in the car for hotel,my conclusion from the spot is Murder
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by ajl: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

It could be due to carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Maybe part of the exhaust was leaking CO into the vehicle. They had the windows up and most likely the AC was on. It kills without warning. Or maybe both used drugs.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
qekng40:
konji would someday answer for its numerous crimes!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chei, Laugh Wan Kill Me

1 Like

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Exceed15: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Loewe:

I just like people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Elmuktari(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
The car key should be found inside the car if not, the poster would be invited for questioning.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Oturatetuala(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Oh really
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Godispeace: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
you are absolutely correct
Loewe:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by pek(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
This is sad. They must have used up all the oxygen in the vehicle which led to them falling into an un ending sleep.
Sometimes when you want to sound smart, you end up sounding foolish.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by MoneyGoDrop: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=pek post=110689946] Sometimes when you want to sound smart, you end up sounding foolish.

I really don't have any time for an ignorant fool disguise as troll. Enjoy your ignorance.
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Cognitivereason: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
everyone who reported this case don't have sense, you haven't even open the car to know the real cause of the death, and you just concluded they died having sex
The car was locked from the inside ..with car key still attached..
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by Cognitivereason: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

You should use your brains before talking.

Are these databases synchronised ?

They only need to be linked.. And I believe they re...
U need NIN to register for almost anything now..
Probably except waec and neco...

So with the NIN ..each Bio about a person on different databases belonging to different group or agency(BVN, SIM information, Passport, NYSC, JAMB etc.) Can be trased easily for investigation...

Y do u think government wants all SIM linked with a single NIN along with Immigration, FRSC,JAMB etc making it compulsory to use ur NIN for a lot of digital processes now
Re: Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway by pek(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=MoneyGoDrop post=110690253][/quote] Troll? Far be it from me. Too old for that. Your assertion about their death is way off the mark and lacks common sense (no insult intended). Air in the car comes from the air vents located inside the car. So, as long as there is air outside the car, there will be air inside. It is not rocket science. I will implore you to watch the film Centigrade. It is a true life story of a couple that spent weeks trapped in snow buried car.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/centrigrade-tells-the-quarantine-horror-story-of-a-couple-trapped-in-a-snowed-in-car

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

California Prison Guard Had Sex With An Inmate In Front Of 11 Others / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.