Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? (5620 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by qekng40(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2022
SmellySperm:
Na dem. Leech don drop motivational quote
You don't gerrit.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by chatinent: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
eminiman:

Kindly check your mailbox

Thanks
Responded.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by idahme(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
Double0h7:
You're aboard must be Togo if you think her having $359 in her account is a lot of money. She's broke and she has an aboard boyfriend so allow her or let her go so she can find a better man tongue

His issues is not that she has 150k in her account but that she has been having evem much more when he was struggling and sacrificing all his finance for her.

At the point he was footing her bills she had more cash than him , decieved him of been broke even when she was doing better.

If you don't see any thing wrong with this , that means you have same mindset.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2022
qekng40:
Some people are like this, their account statements can't be less than a specific amount of money. They prefer to starve than touch it!
I think she is this type of girl. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Nofapsucks:
Where person one see better girlfriend for this our kontry sef? undecided
I tire for naija girls
besides this, she is a good girl and doesnt cheat
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
idahme:

His issues is not that she has 150k in her account but that she has been having evem much more when he was struggling and sacrificing all his finance for her.

At the point he was footing her bills she had more cash than him , decieved him of been broke even when she was doing better.

If you don't see any thing wrong with this , that means you have same mindset.

You are right. That's why i'm so angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2022
elpochas:
OP I Dumped my Ex cos of these Reason.Babe will buy sometin of 100 Naira and still wait for me to come back from work and pay it.Was holding her Phone one day when i saw an alert displaying her Account balance,i cud nt endure it again,had to question her.The Dumb lie she put to me was that its for her Dads Medicals.
After that day my mind spoilt towards her,jst had to lt her go.I cnt date a stingy lady and will neva advice any Man to date a stingy lady no mata hw Rich you are.Ladies Were made to support their Man and nt to be Parasites.
Thanks bro. I appreciate your response
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Cc
Lalasticlala, Mydn44 please push this to front page. I need more mature advice
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:
I'm just gonna make this quick cos i'm angry right now.

I met this girl back in 2019 before the pandemic in what started as a beautiful relationship. I have always supported her financially with every penny i had (even when she gained admission into HND in 2020) while i managed with the little i had. She always complain of wanting to use money to settle school stuffs and blah blah which i reasoned and i always found a means to give her cos she claimed she was always broke and acted like she was. Sometimes i even screenshot my account balance to her to let her know i was broke sometimes. Even though i'm out of the country, i still manage to send money to her with all the struggles one faces abroad.

Fast forward to today, i was able to access her bank application only for me to find over 150,000naira there and i checked the account history up from 2020 and this girl have always had above that amount.

I'm so angry right cos i feel betrayed by the kind heard and true love i have shown to her cos she has consistently lied for more than 2 years and i'm contemplating on breaking up with her, doing worse or making her pay cos there were days i only manage to find 3000naira and i still sent everything to her.

What should i do?

Mature advice only pls
What should you do? That's simple, you have access to her bank application, get her account statement or history, calculate every penny you sent her and withdraw it. Not a penny more, not a penny less.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by qekng40(f): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:
I think she is this type of girl. Thanks

most welcome!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Server88:

What should you do? That's simple, you have access to her bank application, get her account statement or history, calculate every penny you sent her and withdraw it. Not a penny more, not a penny less.

Dont you think that would be stealing or amount to something else?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:

Dont you think that would be stealing or amount to something else?
Depends on exactly how you go about it. Sit her down and tell her exactly what you want to do. Chances are she won't agree so you can try to compromise for a lesser amount 50%, 80%, 40% repayment or whatever percentage you deem fit. I know this would be seen as being petty and it's the only advice I can give you if you decide to be petty.
At the end of the day the money's gone, only question is how much you can salvage. If you choose not to be petty, stop contemplating and break up with her then move on with your life.
The good thing is that despite how the whole experience turned out, you walked away with something priceless: A big lesson on women and a free 1mg dose of Redpill.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Server88:

Depends on exactly how you go about it. Sit her down and tell her exactly what you want to do. Chances are she won't agree so you can try to compromise for a lesser amount 50%, 80%, 40% repayment or whatever percentage you deem fit. I know this would be seen as being petty and it's the only advice I can give you if you decide to be petty.
At the end of the day the money's gone, only question is how much you can salvage. If you choose not to be petty, stop contemplating and break up with her then move on with your life.
The good thing is that despite how the whole experience turned out, you walked away with something priceless: A big lesson on women and a free 1mg dose of Redpill.
Women are so betraying yet they complain about not getting good husbands or man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Emmyginger(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
If you don't have a strong heart, I advice you to avoid dating

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2022
lereinter:

I wonder O

How person wey get 150k not say she's broke
I dont even have up 10k in my local bank account sometimes and i still send it to her
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by kwaso2: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
See,
Come up with a pathetic story, borrow N120k from her. Dont break up with her, just let the relationship freeze by stopping communication.if she calls, answer, but dont call again. if she wants to make trouble on the money, stress her and agree to be paying 5k every month.......
Moony45:

I met this girl back in 2019 before the pandemic in what started as a beautiful relationship. I have always supported her financially with every penny i had (even when she gained admission into HND in 2020) while i managed with the little i had. She always complain of wanting to use money to settle school stuffs and blah blah which i reasoned and i always found a means to give her cos she claimed she was always broke and acted like she was. Sometimes i even screenshot my account balance to her to let her know i was broke sometimes. Even though i'm out of the country, i still manage to send money to her with all the struggles one faces abroad.

Fast forward to today, i was able to access her bank application only for me to find over 150,000naira there and i checked the account history up from 2020 and this girl have always had above that amount.

I'm so angry right cos i feel betrayed by the kind heard and true love i have shown to her cos she has consistently lied for more than 2 years and i'm contemplating on breaking up with her, doing worse or making her pay cos there were days i only manage to find 3000naira and i still sent everything to her.

What should i do?

Mature advice only pls

Mods, a little help for somebody's son here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:

Women are so betraying yet they complain about not getting good husbands or man
Bruv...it's the vicious cycle of life. Although, a bad woman can totally ruin a good man, the world is and will continue to remain a clusterf*ck because of both men and women.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:

What should i do?

Mature advice only pls

Mods, a little help for somebody's son here

U don’t know most gals are wicked, selfish and pretentious??

2ndly Any gal u sacrifice for that’s ur business not hers. Na u dey sacrifice bt she’s not sacrificing anything for u so it’s u that’s inlove not her. U are just a mumu sacrificing for nothing.

3, u better act like ur broke and ask her to borrow u money that u want to use it for an investment and u will give her back. She won’t borrow bt tell her u will give her 2ce the money and she will look for the money from her uncle (her account) and borrow u. They are very greedy like that.

So tell her to borrow u 100k and u will give her 200k. Once u get the money spill the beans about what u discovered then end the relationship. grin

Or tell her u will deduct the money uve spent on her and return the balance. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Abroad man sends dollars grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fairmedia:
Abroad man sends dollars grin
forget the narrative, abroad isn't as easy as pple think too and racism makes it worse
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pickup360:
Don't break up with her... She won't loose.

You can still date her and stop giving her money all together, always remind her that you don't have money even when you have.

Keep enjoying her when you feel like, shift most of your attention to another woman but don't break up with her. Infact, promise her marriage with sweet words that when money comes, you will take her to the moon.

You can also arrange to share her money too. Just get a bank account from someone she doesn't know and make a transfer to the person or even make use of her atm card, let see if she will come telling you the tale on how she lost money to her bank.

Don't break up, laslas na u go loose if you break up.
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Average9jaman: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You should not even contemplate of breaking up with her, you should do that immediately. She's a Parasitic animal. She's a type that even if you get married to her, she won't change ,she won't contribute anything in the marriage...and you'll die before your time.

Fake parasitic girls everywhere, disgracing us everywhere.

✔️
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Moony45:
forget the narrative, abroad isn't as easy as pple think too and racism makes it worse
We need more to go, to send more foreign payments in, to boost our foreign exchange. Some love it abroad, we both gain grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
lereinter:

I wonder O

Bros brokness get level na..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Bros brokness get level na..
150k is not broke to me o
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by 2braithe: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
lereinter:

I wonder O

cos there were days i only manage to find 3000naira and i still sent everything to her.

She has 150k yet collects urgent 3k undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by 2braithe: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Must relationship be financial?

This is why I date feminists.Any penny I spend on them,they spend more of it on me in another way.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Demol09(m): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
In my little journey on earth, I've realised rhis.
Even a lady that has her own money wants your money.

The only diff between her & a broke lady is that she'll make you feel like she doesn't want your money by spending her own money, so you don't shame her.

But the pain they both feel for not eating your money is the same."Women make your own money to avoid see finish" is just a defensive mechanism they all apply.

Notice that they also say "if a man gives them, it's a plus?".

What does that tell you? It's either your money or your money. Never theirs.

Broke ladies just lack bragging rights.
Additional point : Women don’t take risk with their money, they rather test the water with Men’s money.
Know this and know peace.

8 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD / I Hate Men! / Why Do Men Like Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.