Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Sure This Girl Had STD (5635 Views)

I Am 35 Years And Wants To Settle Down But My Muslim Girl Had Refuse To Let Me / "I Pinch Myself Each Time To Be Sure This Is Real & That I Can Call You My Wife" / What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
I’ve had different babes when I was less busy and had time for girls. But now, I usually work 6/7 and free only on Sunday’s.
My friend introduced me to an olosho site, codedruns and I felt it was a redemption.
Fast forward to today, (I had to take break to fvvck) I booked for a very curvaceous damsel. She was looking neat and all that.
She reached my room, all smelling nice until we started the do.
Firstly she started with oral. she was good, until I brought in my CD to thrust… ladies and gents as I was thrusting deep, mucus blood followed (at this point my bulaby sank in).
I asked in shock! Are u fxxing seeing ur period? She said no. I pulled out, and told her I don’t fvvk married girls or girls on their period no matter what. I value my sanity more than all those shyt… paid her about 70% and asked her to leave.
Fear gripped me, it didn’t look like period, it mixed with wet catarrh like substance.
The point here is I’m scared, I should have returned back to wanking… wtf is this,
the point is the condom didn’t burst, but there are chances I might be infected with her head game.
Pls o, what can I take before this rubbish starts manifesting in my body?
I’m considering augmentin but Abeg make Ona help my life… if I carry olosho again ahhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by FalseProphet1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
You are infected, the demon called Asmodeus has succeeded in destroying your future. I would encourage you to start writing your will cos I see you departing this Earth before Easter.

This I have seen.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Duchessree(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
You are infected, the demon called Asmodeus has succeeded in destroying your future. I would encourage you to start writing your will cos I see you departing this Earth before Easter.

This I have seen.
That Asmodeus get big yansh? If yes drop her number, but test her first

5 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by FalseProphet1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

That Asmodeus get big yansh? If yes drop her number, but test her first
There you go bro, you can try your luck with the Demon.

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

There you go bro, you can try your luck with the Demon.
Did kind demon no fit possess me lol…
but be careful with ur choice of words. You talk like an illiterate

9 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by FalseProphet1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

Did kind demon no fit possess me lol…
but be careful with ur choice of words. You talk like an illiterate
Send me a DM right now with your full names or just reply this message with your 3 names and I'll invoke him on you once it's 12 midnight then you'll know if I'm talking like an illiterate or not.

If you would not do what I asked don't reply this message, I hate it when people challenge the supernatural with their natural wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Lance008(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
If na her period Na set up to take collect ur glory
Most gals having sex on period are not ignorant they know what they are doing
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Send me a DM right now with your full names or just reply this message with your 3 names and I'll invoke him on you once it's 12 midnight then you'll know if I'm talking like an illiterate or not.

If you would not do what I asked don't reply this message, I hate it when people challenge the supernatural with their natural wisdom.
😂😂 who u be and who Dey guide u? Devil abi satan…
Get behind me… u wan test my God? 😂
Just be mindful of ur words, like I said you talk like an illiterate…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lance008:
If na her period Na set up to take collect ur glory
Most gals having sex on period are not ignorant they know what they are doing

I was on CD bro… and I paid for the sex. You ever heard a scripture:
Ecclesiastes 10:19
“A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything.”
Ain’t nobody taking anyone’s glory when money is involved.
Make Ona talk solution here or I’ll just stick with my augmentin

5 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by FalseProphet1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:
😂😂 who u be and who Dey guide u? Devil abi satan…
Get behind me… u wan test my God? 😂
Just be mindful of ur words, like I said you talk like an illiterate…
Poor weakling, you couldn't even send the names I requested for, you're here calling God. news flash oh fornicator, God doesn't know you neither would he lift a finger in your defence. If you want to prove me wrong send your 3 names and see if you wouldn't pick up residence at the market square by Dawn tomorrow. Do you think life is about noise making.

Now depart thee thence oh fornicator.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Poor weakling, you couldn't even send the names I requested for, you're here calling God. news flash oh fornicator, God doesn't know you neither would he lift a finger in your defence. If you want to prove me wrong send your 3 names and see if you wouldn't pick up residence at the market square by Dawn tomorrow. Do you think life is about noise making.

Now depart thee thence oh fornicator.
Now here’s why I said you’re an illiterate… you said you wouldn’t reply me…
Fooking illiterate

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Lance008(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

“A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything.”
Bro you too funny
Why u no Bleep her raw because say Na money you pay

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lance008:

Bro you too funny
Why u no Bleep her raw because say Na money you pay
Infections bro… infections.
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Lance008(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

Infections bro… infections.
Lol
Spirituality have no price
All she need is contact
Bro stop deceiving yourself
Satan rule the earth
If you serve God faithfully you won't pay a prostitute for sex

5 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by DaddyRochie1642: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

Relax, chances of getting STD from a bl0wjob is very very tiny, unless you had a wound on your penis, having an open wound on your penis is the partway through an STD can enter, but since you had no wound or injury on your penis before the bl0wjob, you have nothing to worry about.

Now, I suggest that you pay me the remaining 30% you were supposed to pay the olosho for this valuable information I just gave you as appreciation for the knowledge I just dished out.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lance008:

Lol
Spirituality have no price
All she need is contact
Bro stop deceiving yourself
Satan rule the earth
If you serve God faithfully you won't pay a prostitute for sex
Awnn conscience is greater than belief… that’s your belief. For me, Satan doesn’t rule my world
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Lance008(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

Awnn conscience is greater than belief… that’s your belief. For me, Satan doesn’t rule my world
Okay bro
Just saying
Most time all this gals are on mission
Might be infection
I also do prostitute am not a saint
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Relax, chances of getting STD from a bl0wjob is very very tiny, unless you had a wound on your penis, having an open wound on your penis is the partway through an STD can enter, but since you had no wound or injury on your penis before the bl0wjob, you have nothing to worry about.

Now, I suggest that you pay me the remaining 30% you were supposed to pay the olosho for this valuable information I just gave you as appreciation for the knowledge I just dished out.
thanks. Na 3k sha but just wait small make I confirm like after 2-3 days
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by DaddyRochie1642: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:
thanks. Na 3k sha but just wait small make I confirm like after 2-3 days

Alright, I believe you're a man of your word, after 2-3days of confirmation of my valuable knowledge and information, come back and keep to your word.
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by superCleanworks(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

shey you sabi Buhari full names and you no fit invoke am. Mr midnight invoker oshi.

Everybody get superpower for Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by superCleanworks(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:

If you want to prove me wrong send your 3 names and see if you wouldn't pick up residence at the market square by Dawn tomorrow.

shebi you sabi Buhari full name?
if I no see Buhari for market square by dawn then you are just a rabid infested noise maker.
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by nicerod(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
She was on her period when she came

She didn't wants to tell u the truth

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Earthstorms(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:
I’ve had different babes when I was less busy and had time for girls. But now, I usually work 6/7 and free only on Sunday’s.
My friend introduced me to an olosho site, codedruns and I felt it was a redemption.
Fast forward to today, (I had to take break to fvvck) I booked for a very curvaceous damsel. She was looking neat and all that.
She reached my room, all smelling nice until we started the do.
Firstly she started with oral. she was good, until I brought in my CD to thrust… ladies and gents as I was thrusting deep, mucus blood followed (at this point my bulaby sank in).
I asked in shock! Are u fxxing seeing ur period? She said no. I pulled out, and told her I don’t fvvk married girls or girls on their period no matter what. I value my sanity more than all those shyt… paid her about 70% and asked her to leave.
Fear gripped me, it didn’t look like period, it mixed with wet catarrh like substance.
The point here is I’m scared, I should have returned back to wanking… wtf is this,
the point is the condom didn’t burst, but there are chances I might be infected with her head game.
Pls o, what can I take before this rubbish starts manifesting in my body?
I’m considering augmentin but Abeg make Ona help my life… if I carry olosho again ahhh

Just wash your dick with grinded fresh pepper 🌶️

You will be fine.
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Fuckallmods: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You will be fine.
😂😂 be like u don Dey mental
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Earthstorms(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:
😂😂 be like u don Dey mental

Try it.

It works

grin grin grin
Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Uchenna10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fuckallmods:

💯💯💯💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by Uchenna10(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You will be fine.

Jajajajajaja

I laugh in Spanish

1 Like

Re: I’m Sure This Girl Had STD by BBM: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Ewww

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And Heavy Makeup / Crazy Things Girls Say When Begging For Money! / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.