Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? (5619 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mods! sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Olumighty123(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Unruly7:
Don't like her find out you know her balance, then try act broke and in need of financial help and see if she can help you with money if she do
Then she's a good wife material who knows how to save for rainy days

Ask most married people they don't know their wives balance oh
And their wives always claim broke

When there's real issues they step in to help

You don't expect her to tell you how much she have

Just beg her for money and see if she can help
NOTE: at first she might say No, continue to beg and see
But if she no agree just end am

OP follow this advice and update us. Our wifes doesn't admit they had money, even when you know they have it. It's just a woman's nature to act broke in the presence of their men grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Olumighty123:

OP follow this advice and update us. Our wifes doesn't admit they had money, even when you know they have it. It's just a woman's nature to act broke in the presence of their men grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Dayveed23(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2022
She don show you shege cheesy cheesy grin

Well it's a basic law that 90-95% of women hoard their money and prey on your money ...

Like your MONEY !!! ...this should be a wake up call undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by excell0001: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Unruly7:
Don't let her find out you know her balance, then try act broke and in need of financial help and see if she can help you with money if she do

do this
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
excell0001:

do this
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2022
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by pansophist(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2022
It's common sense that you should break up, but next time, enter into an equal relationship. You'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress and dirty behaviors. Also, an equal relationship is most likely genuine because you're sure she is with you for you, not for your money.

The higher you go, the better it gets. The lower you go, the worse it becomes. Hence, heaven is depicted as above, and hell below. If you lower or have no standards at all, you'll suffer (since any bimbo can qualify to be your girlfriend), but if you set standards (filtering bimbos off), you'll prosper. Not just women but with everything in life generally.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Ombudsman1: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2022
You will live.

Dating a Nigerian girl is like engaging in ponzi.
Only invest what you can lose
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by frozen70(f): 5:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Moony45:
I'm just gonna make this quick cos i'm angry right now.

I met this girl back in 2019 before the pandemic in what started as a beautiful relationship. I have always supported her financially with every penny i had (even when she gained admission into HND in 2020) while i managed with the little i had. She always complain of wanting to use money to settle school stuffs and blah blah which i reasoned and i always found a means to give her cos she claimed she was always broke and acted like she was. Sometimes i even screenshot my account balance to her to let her know i was broke sometimes. Even though i'm out of the country, i still manage to send money to her with all the struggles one faces abroad.

Fast forward to today, i was able to access her bank application only for me to find over 150,000naira there and i checked the account history up from 2020 and this girl have always had above that amount.

I'm so angry right cos i feel betrayed by the kind heard and true love i have shown to her cos she has consistently lied for more than 2 years and i'm contemplating on breaking up with her, doing worse or making her pay cos there were days i only manage to find 3000naira and i still sent everything to her.

What should i do?

Mature advice only pls

Mods, a little help for somebody's son here

She is nit sincere and open to you and have seen you as her cash cow

You don't need to make her pay for her selfish behavior

Just stylishly pull out of the relationship if you think it doesn't worth it

Don't even give her reasons, that alone will drive her crazy and it ends there

Having a stingy partner is as deadly as being extremely broke and no one to rescue you

She loves money, so let her date the ones she has saved
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Acidosis(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Demol09:
In my little journey on earth, I've realised rhis.
Even a lady that has her own money wants your money.

The only diff between her & a broke lady is that she'll make you feel like she doesn't want your money by spending her own money, so you don't shame her.

But the pain they both feel for not eating your money is the same."Women make your own money to avoid see finish" is just a defensive mechanism they all apply.

Notice that they also say "if a man gives them, it's a plus?".

What does that tell you? It's either your money or your money. Never theirs.

Broke ladies just lack bragging rights.
Additional point : Women don’t take risk with their money, they rather test the water with Men’s money.
Know this and know peace.

Absolutely. "Independent woman" is just one of those slogans they say to feel good among peers. No woman truly wants to be financially independent grin

The last point is also very true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Acidosis:

Absolutely. "Independent woman" is just one of those slogans they say to feel good among peers. No woman truly wants to be financially independent grin

The last point is also very true.
I somehow agree
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Why is nobody asking this man how he accessed another person's account, and all its history? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
Why is nobody asking this man how he accessed another person's account, and all its history? undecided
Is that what is more important to you?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Noble91(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Someone with just 150k in her balance is fuvking broke, yeah but the fact still remains that you're not of same character cause you guys are different individuals, you shouldn't expect her to be as opened as you're with her,
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Noble91(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Someone with just 150k in her balance is fuvking broke, yeah but the fact still remains that you're not of same character cause you guys are different individuals, you shouldn't expect her to be as opened as you're with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Adsexpert: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Unruly7:
Don't let her find out you know her balance, then try act broke and in need of financial help and see if she can help you with money if she do

Op be ready for the worse , even to break up .

But op follow this sharply I support this before taking any decisions at all . I know how you feel . Pls take this advice

But this advice does not guarantee shes a good woman though . But if it were me I will do this twice to 3 times at least to see if she would give me . Asking like 20k 15k a d lastly 20k is cool..
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Adsexpert:

Op be ready for the worse , even to break up .

But op follow this sharply I support this before taking any decisions at all . I know how you feel . Pls take this advice

But this advice does not guarantee shes a good woman though . But if it were me I will do this twice to 3 times at least to see if she would give me . Asking like 20k 15k a d lastly 20k is cool..
embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by JerryGent1983: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2022
Unruly7:

my guy ur rooted on this game!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Unruly7:

If she eventually give me, she will be expecting double
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Unruly7(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Moony45:

If she eventually give me, she will be expecting double

You're the man
You ought to set standard for your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by Moony45: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Unruly7:

You're the man
You ought to set standard for your relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Says I Must Quit My Extravagant Lifestyle And Get Married This Year Or... / Photo Of 55 Year Old Man Having S*x With 13 Year Old Girl (18+) / I’m Sure This Girl Had STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.