Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users (29090 Views)

Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / SIM Registration Of 95.7 Million Subscribers Invalid - NCC / Nigeria, South Africa Deepen Global Internet Penetration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
[s] Olofo. Like i told you. All yorubas own everywhere in yoruba land. An unborn child in ikire is a lagosian already unlike you who is an outsider. Go back to your unproductive cursed poverty stricken region. God bless lagos state[/s]
They will still choose their unproductive ritualistic infected state when filling any form.. Afonjas have all ran away from their underdeveloped shitholes to claim Lagos while their useless states is being taken over by skull miners,arm robbers and ritualists..
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Same with you,at the end of the day, you will return to your afonja skull mining state
Go back to your cursed enclave. Tinubu the lagos godfather should give you the hint that all yorubas, both born and unborn are lagosians. Go and help your cursed people so they can have money to buy data

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by VEHINTOLAR: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Guy, i tell you this. Millions of people in the East have not eaten today since morning. It's that bad. Most people live from hand to mouth. That's why Enugu Government shared Wheel Barrows to their youths on hired purchase last year. If all Igbos are Billionaires as they claimed, will their State Governors share wheel barrow on hired purchase?

This sit at home also made matters worst. Cause most of them can only afford to feed their family when they go to the market and make sales for the day, then they buy the food stuffs their families will eat for that day, on their way back home.

From the way Ibos act online, you will think they don't have beggers in the East.. There are many indegineous beggers here, you will think it's only Northerners that beg. Here you will find fake blind beggers, fake Cripple, fake Deaf and Dumb. Northern beggers no dey come here due to the hostile nature of the people here. grin grin grin grin

Poverty is everywhere and most Nigerians admit this. But Igbos claimed they are all Billionaires in the East. From their claims online, you will think that, East is one paradise. grin grin grin

Do you know that, Onitsha have the highest numbers of Agberos? Onitsha Agberos are more than half population of Anambra State. They are also very deadly. There's no way you will ever escape them when you visit Onitsha. When they accost you,

Haaaaa,Oluwa o ! Are you kidding me ? That's terrible !

4 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

They will still choose their unproductive ritualistic infected state when filling any form.. Afonjas have all ran away from their underdeveloped shitholes to claim Lagos while their useless states is being taken over by skull miners,arm robbers and ritualists..

meth in pains. All yorubas are lagosians. Kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
Go back to your cursed enclave. Tinubu the lagos godfather should give you the hint that all yorubas, both born and unborn are lagosians. Go and help your cursed people so they can have money to buy data
See an afonja skull miner from an unproductive state of Osun telling me to go back when he has not gone back to his unproductive state since he ran to Lagos.. you need to go back first and develop your state
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
meth in pains. All yorubas are lagosians. Kill yourself
Skull miner in severe pain cheesy
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

See an afonja skull miner from an unproductive state of Osun telling me to go back when he has not gone back to his unproductive state since he ran to Lagos.. you need to go back first and develop your state
meth in pains. All yorubas are lagosian. Yorubas are one. Same language is spoken in lagos and osun. Same people, same ancestor. Go to your wretched region biafran cannibal

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by dukeaugustus(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/internet-penetration-why-south-east-remains-lowest-at-13-7-million-users/

Your research is not correct.
You dey do survey for People wey don travel to hustle.
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
meth in pains. All yorubas are lagosian. Yorubas are one. Same language is spoken in lagos and osun. Same people, same ancestor. Go to your wretched region biafran cannibal
Keep consoling yourself while your fellow afonjas are dying in various unproductive states grin cheesy
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:
Skull miner in severe pain cheesy
Biafran cannibal is angry

4 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by adefitim(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
emmykk:

You are so pain.i am an isoko both know the Nigerian tribe that travel far and wide in Nigeria for business.
After the igbo it is the Hausa.
The yoruba hardly leave their enclave.

So when internet user statistics is out and the south east figure is low ,that shows their usage contribute to those of other region.

Go to Lagos,Abuja,pH and even interior villages of any part of these country they are there.

Some comedian have even said if you visit any Nigeria city and you don't find igbo man you should run.

It doesn't tell much about them that they don't accomodate but that they travel alot.

So if you are so pain over obvious truth you better go and check yourself.

Look at the epistles you wrote bcuz of a simple question? It clearly shown who is pained.
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Keep consoling yourself while your fellow afonjas are dying in various unproductive states grin cheesy
Says economic refugee whose family does not have money to buy food not to talk of data

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by VEHINTOLAR: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
obynzo:

The statement you made that they like exaggerating their capacity shows someone who feels intimidated. An igbo man believes in being himself and showing that he can do anything if you feel intimidated that's your business. I will get you the one from NCC

Here we go again ! Believing in oneself is quite different from being an empty braggart. Trust me,I can't be intimidated by anybody. I live among one of the finest people on earth who in all honesty have that bragging right yet,they know I can't be intimidated ! Is it now Igbo man that would intimidate me ? Mtchew,that's funny actually.

...still waiting for those "international" reports though.

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
Says economic refugee whose family does not have money to buy food not to talk of data
We are not complaining, you are the refugee who doesn't know that he is a refugee in Lagos after he ran away from his unproductive state of Osun
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

We are not complaining, you are the refugee who doesn't know that he is a refugee in Lagos after he ran away from his unproductive state of Osun
Economic refugee, daddy and mummy needs food in sad yeast not to talk of data. Unborn child of my pregnant friend in ikire is already a lagosian. Go to your worthless region because i am in my own state, lagos

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by joungblood(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
IPhone 11 64gb for 240k. This is a US used phone good as new, no fault no cracks, 64gb, everything works, battery great, and all good, location is sango ota obasanjo Farm side, call or whatsapp me on

Also iPhone 6s 64gb available for 60k
Slightly negotiable
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nisiw365:
[s] Economic refugee, daddy and mummy needs food in sad yeast not to talk of data. Unborn child of my pregnant friend in ikire is already a lagosian. Go to your worthless region because i am in my own state, lagos[/s]
not until all the afonjas have returned back to their unproductive states first . they are majority of all the thugs and agberos in Lagos cheesy grin
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nisiw365: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:
not until all the afonjas have returned back to their unproductive states first . they are majority of all the thugs and agberos in Lagos cheesy grin
afonjas can do anything they want in their land. It is not your business. Daddy and mummy needs food in sad yeast

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by GeneralPula: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes na.
One old man wey no dey stable, dey even call her with pet names. He was like; AchalugoNwa nwa Baby. AchalugoNwa asa grin grin

Some dirty Touts dey see her as a beauty queen. Girl wey no dey baff grin

You don make me laugh pieces..

4 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nyanmiridunce: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Osun is in SW, Lagos is in SW. What are you even saying? Is any of these states (Anambra, imo, abia, Enugu, ebonyi) in the SW? That should tell you that you're merely consoling yourself of the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba land. Do you know how many states you fly before entering Lagos? Did you realize you passed through Ondo and Ogun before you touched down in Lagos or you need to be reminded? If anybody wants to drag Lagos, it's not even ibos at all.

Say another thing, boy. When Nigeria split, let's see if you will carry Lagos to your Biafra na. Your obsession with Lagos is just too much, why? You hate Nigeria but love Lagos, isn't that madness? You couldn't come to the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba land, it defeats your egomaniac lifestyle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
[s]Osun is in SW, Lagos is in SW. What are you even saying? Is any of these states (Anambra, imo, abia, Enugu, ebonyi) in the SW? That should tell you that you're merely consoling yourself of the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba land. Do you know how many states you fly before entering Lagos? Did you realize you passed through Ondo and Ogun before you touched down in Lagos or you need to be reminded? If anybody wants to drag Lagos, it's not even ibos at all.

Say another thing, boy. When Nigeria split, let's see if you will carry Lagos to your Biafra na. Your obsession with Lagos is just too much, why? You hate Nigeria but love Lagos, isn't that madness? You couldn't come to the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba land, it defeats your egomaniac lifestyle. grin[/s]
Another skull miner from the poverty stricken state of Osun who is an economic refugee in Lagos.. I'm sure you can't even remember the last time you visited home since you ran to Lagos.. don't go back and develop your state before claiming lagosian.
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Billingslord: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Most tech startups are owned by igbos..go do your research..

The biggest startup by an African ever acquired by apple was founded by an igbo man and sold by $1billion dollars then..

How many are even owned by yorubas
lol even your ancestors for slap you for that state,yoruba own up to 60/70% of Nigeria start up tech.
flautterwave worth over 3billion dollars, andela worth over a billion dollar,what about paystack,mainone ,esusu etc.
yoruba are the I.T expert in Nigeria if not Africa

1 Like

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Billingslord:

lol even your ancestors for slap you for that state,yoruba own up to 60/70% of Nigeria start up tech.
flautterwave worth over 3billion dollars, andela worth over a billion dollar,what about paystack,mainone ,esusu etc.
yoruba are the I.T expert in Nigeria if not Africa
Go through the thread and see some of the tech companies owned by igbos ..

Not only 70 but 100
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by GeneralPula: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don laugh scatter for this thread..

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Billingslord: 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Go through the thread and see some of the tech companies owned by igbos ..

Not only 70 but 100
ibo and tech are word and opposite, shouldn't be in same sentence.
if you're talking of petty trading, okirika merchants and gala hawking I for agree with you,as for I.T is a NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by oilykid(m): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Billingslord:

ibo and tech are word and opposite, shouldn't be in same sentence.
if you're talking of petty trading, okirika merchants and gala hawking I for agree with you,as for I.T is a NO
Samething with afonjas.. skull mining, arm robberies, organ harvesters are what afonjas is good at that's why afonja region tops most all those things.. Nothing concerns the average afonja with tech when he has skull to mine
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Nyanmiridunce: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
oilykid:

Another skull miner from the poverty stricken state of Osun who is an economic refugee in Lagos.. I'm sure you can't even remember the last time you visited home since you ran to Lagos.. don't go back and develop your state before claiming lagosian.
My Yorùbá people see our lives. See ibo telling Yoruba to leave his own land for him, that he has right on Yoruba land more Yoruba themselves. Someone should wake this okoro up from his dreams cos it's gonna shock him and his people when they receive the 'Ghana must go' treatment. E go shock them.

This people don't know what's waiting for them. The sensible ones among them are already investing back home, this one still dey fool himself.

1 Like

Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by Aaay: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by emmykk(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:

Look at the epistles you wrote bcuz of a simple question? It clearly shown who is pained.

You need long epistle to clean your brain
Re: Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users by adefitim(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
emmykk:

You need long epistle to clean your brain

It’s the unquantified amount of pain in you that led you to that epistle bro so gerarahere

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Realme Phones - Let's Discuss / Lets See Your Phone Homescreen / Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.