Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) (6389 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Laseye008(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2020
A Turkish lady shared her grief of being alone while pregnant for a Nigerian man, in an Instalive conversation with popular comedian, Michael Blackson.

Recounting her ordeal, the lady disclosed that she was bitten on her stomach by the Nigerian man before he fled. She also disclosed that she now ''hates'' Yoruba men because of the incident.

On how she has been surviving after the incident, she said her friends have been helping her out. She also revealed that she wants the Nigerian man to pay for child support, as she has been taking care of their child all alone.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_OQNroGq8

1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Ezennwa(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

The man is only interested in green card or greener pastures, who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2020
a yoruba man! shocked
hmm i rest my case sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by EzzyCarter: 4:00pm On May 04, 2020
The height of irresponsibility is fathering a child and not being able to provide financially and emotionally for that child . If you're so dumb as to not have ur protection game on, kindly keep ur dicck in ur pants. Case closed! angry

5 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by drips8(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
The demon tag is there for a reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Mbataku96(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2020
Next time go for an Igbo guy, we are very responsible set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by babseg(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

The man is only interested in green card and not you.

You have zero knowledge about this.

Turkish lady not American

Should at least be married to become a citizen

You should be in the child life to become a citizen.

With these she can still fvck him up and loses his cictizenship

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Ezennwa(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2020
babseg:

hmm!

Teacher teach me.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Alejobs: 5:45pm On May 04, 2020
Be responsible for your actions...丶
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by zedegit: 5:46pm On May 04, 2020
lefulefu:
a yoruba man! shocked
hmm i rest my case sad

Unreliable you mean?
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2020
Lol..gosh
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2020
babseg:

He didn't mention America and green card means permanent residence in that context.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by babseg(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He didn't mention America and green card means permanent residence in that context.

Op said a Turkish lady. Only USA issues a green card that I know of. May be Liberia sha

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
babseg:

Op said a Turkish lady. Only USA issues a green card
If someone say he got a green card from Italy, I know he is referring to permanent residency. I know the "get out of jail free card" is issued in Monopoly game but, if you use it in a different situation and I understand the context, I will know what you mean.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by babseg(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If someone say he got a green card from Italy, I know he is referring to permanent residency. I know the "get out of jail free card" is issued in Monopoly game but, if you use it in a different situation and I understand the context, I will know what you mean.

Dont mislead people in trying to justify your error
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2020
babseg:

Dont mislead people in trying to justify your error
What error.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by babseg(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What error.

Never mind
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2020
babseg:

Never mind
Okay, whatever.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by babseg(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Okay, whatever.

wink
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by YungMillionaire: 7:46pm On May 04, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 04, 2020
And the Yoruba man doesn't have traceable details, pictures of himself and both of you together, and digital identifications like any social media accounts??

Hope this thread is not sponsored to create tribal discords?

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by solmusdesigns: 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
cool

Yoruba demon

funniest thing is if the guy shows up later with little format she would still spread her vagina

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by mytime24(f): 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
egungun be careful na express you dey go

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Memberclub(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2020
Race mixed is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 12:25am On May 05, 2020
Nigeria again oh God angry
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Graysons: 12:53am On May 05, 2020
Memberclub:
Race mixed is wrong
Mix race is not wrong anything the Nigga fvck up big time. Mother fvcker bit her nipple and on top of that he refuse to pay child support who does that? undecided
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 05, 2020
God just one opportunity to Bleep an European babe,I just won't mess up.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by MhizJoyce(f): 1:10am On May 05, 2020
Hmhmm
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by EsomahJD: 2:34am On May 05, 2020
Hmm

Disgrace
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by Nobody: 4:59am On May 05, 2020
Oh, a Nigerian? Wow, I'm shocked.
Re: Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video) by tssb: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
EzzyCarter:
The height of irresponsibility is fathering a child and not being able to provide financially and emotionally for that child . If you're so dumb as to not have ur protection game on, kindly keep ur dicck in ur pants. Case closed! angry

That's the highest type of irresponsibility in this world:

See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYe8PrU6eL0

(1) (Reply)

Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.