Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? (8074 Views)

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) / Hausa ladies are pretty but terrible in bed - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Kazeem47(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tallesty1:
They're hard to get if you ask them out in their hood or during the day. Meet them at a random place where they're not known and the story will be entirely different.

Its different in the night too. Nah for night hijab dey get four legs.

Things we have seen.
Hijab with four leg grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Frigga13: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rahkman:
pain me how? I dey tell you reality of things ...I am not even hausa

Forget..

E sha pain you.. you’re not from south.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Freezby2020: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
Its almost like u don't need to spend much or difficulty to get the attention of the wayward aboki girls. I used to think its so difficult to get their attention, but alas I just realised it's the religious and knowledgeable ones that are difficult to approach and they are also the ones who wear hijab religiously. Others wear hijab as a way of belonging to the prevailing local cultural practise just as some non Muslim ladies wear it for convenience and not to be discriminated against

Hausa girls or Northern Nigerian Girls?

These are two different things, hop u know. There are Hausa girls, these types are predominantly from North Western Nigeria i.e Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Part of Brinin Kebbi, and part of Kaduna State, they are Muslims and you have Muslims girls from Northern Nigeria they are from Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Plateau. Taraba etc
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Gwandara from Nasarawa, Kaduna, Niger or abuja?
Is there gwandara in kano? Hearing it for the first time
bros, Kano na the state way gwandara people dey leave before and Gwandara people were idiol worshippers then. When Kano started practicing Islamic religion, gwandara refused to embrace the religion.

So Kano chased gwandara people out because they refused to embrace Islam. And Kano started calling us “Gwanda-Rawa da Sallah” which means “Those who prefer dancing to prayers” but them con short am to "Gwandara". Gwandara people dey Kaduna, Niger, Abuja and Nasarawa state.
But them no dey Kano.

Omo my head dey hot ooo cool
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Rubicon80: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kazeem47:
Hijab with four leg grin
ur voice is too loud . please lower ur voice am busy inside

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Kazeem47(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rubicon80:
ur voice is too loud . please lower ur voice am busy inside
grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Freezby2020:

Hausa girls or Northern Nigerian Girls?

These are two different things, hop u know. There are Hausa girls, these types are predominantly from North Western Nigeria i.e Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Part of Brinin Kebbi, and part of Kaduna State, they are Muslims and you have Muslims girls from Northern Nigeria they are from Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Plateau. Taraba etc
that's true
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
bros, Kano na the state way gwandara people dey leave before and Gwandara people were idiol worshippers then. When Kano started practicing Islamic religion, gwandara refused to embrace the religion.

So Kano chased gwandara people out because they refused to embrace Islam. And Kano started calling us “Gwanda-Rawa da Sallah” which means “Those who prefer dancing to prayers” but them con short am to "Gwandara". Gwandara people dey Kaduna, Niger, Abuja and Nasarawa state.
But them no dey Kano.

wow so you are human

wow am surprise
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

wow so you are human

wow am surprise
wow, I be alien before??

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:

But them no dey Kano.

Thank you for enlightening me on the history of gwandara.
I have few friends who happens to be gwandara
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

wow that's cool cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow that's cool cheesy
Seem it's only Hausa they do speak o. Never heard them speaking any language outside Hausa.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Which tribe has more unwanted and teenage pregnancies??

me I. av never seen ausa girl with unwanted pregnancy sha only heard some av gonorrhoeal diseases
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Seem it's only Hausa they do speak o. Never heard them speaking any language outside Hausa.
Lol cheesy
Maybe them enjoy Hausa pass gwandara lauguage grin
You know say gwandara dey sound like Hausa.
If u understand Hausa very well, and u hear people dey speak gwandara, u go definitely understand wetin them dey talk.
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy
Maybe them enjoy Hausa pass gwandara lauguage grin
You know say gwandara dey sound like Hausa.
If u understand Hausa very well, and u hear people dey speak gwandara, u go definitely understand wetin them dey talk.
Thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Chipink(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

The idiot u are quoting is a Yoruba...
Check all his precious post
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Chipink(f): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Amb1045:
All women are same stop being tribalistic bigot grin grin grin grin

The yall dont understand the gsme op tried to play..he is yoruba with igbo moniker..
Then open this topic so peoplw can attack igbo then it failled..
Just go and check his previos posts

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow, I be alien before??

honestly with d way you comment on every post,is making me to have doubts within me dat you might be a net robot

am very serious
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Forget..

E sha pain you.. you’re not from south.
see this werey sheybi u be ibo na ur sisters be the main culprit .....for the 100 percent ashana for abj 99 percent na ibo....if u think I dey lie just drive for lingu crescent for wuse shout ngozi make u see as dem go rush you
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Southernigbo: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Chipink:

The yall dont understand the gsme op tried to play..he is yoruba with igbo moniker..
Then open this topic so peoplw can attack igbo then it failled..
Just go and check his previos posts
haba na Mrs chipnik? Anyway I'm not Yoruba or Igbo attacker as u stated. I m just a cool chap
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Chipink(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
haba na Mrs chipnik? Anyway I'm not Yoruba or Igbo attacker as u stated. I m just a cool chap

U are.. afonja
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by ManirBK: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Beebah2000:

But them no dey Kano.

first time to here this more info bro about gwandara tribe

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by ManirBK: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:

gwandara are they Muslims or Christians
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Generalwoodz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
ManirBK:
both I surmise

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:46am On Mar 04, 2022
ManirBK:
Majority Muslims
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Thought as much.
abi cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:

honestly with d way you comment on every post,is making me to have doubts within me dat you might be a net robot

am very serious
Lol cheesy grin
I am a human being ooo.
I love sharing my thoughts, that's why I dey comment for every post. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2022
ManirBK:
first time to here this more info bro about gwandara tribe
internet is not far from your phone na. You can browse for more and more and more information about us. wink
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Almaigaa: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

IGBO

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by ManirBK: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
internet is not far from your phone na. You can browse for more and more and more information about us. wink
ok and thanks again for the enlightening about gwandara tribe

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Udoskybest: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
I was born, raised and still based in the north. I've visited up to 14 northern states yet I never dated any hausa girl. How do guys do it?
Re: Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rahkman:
Hausa girls will not date a southerner even if he get money.....the only reason they will date you na if you look really attractive and all round fresh with a nice whip..... apart from this forget it...a southern girl will gladly fùck an ugly dirty northern guy for money ....dem plenty for abuja...if u wan date babe as a southerner and she tell you she dey stay for Abj,omo run oo malo guys don overuse her pussy...96 percent of southern girls in Abj don in one point in her life Bleep malo dick...most malo guys dey even import bitches from lagos dey do orgy with them....go maitama make u see weytin dem dey carry southern bitches do...if your sister at any time in her life talk say she dey go Abj or dey frequent Abj on a steady ...na ashawo she be

On a Lowkey,I believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? / VIDEO: Sexiest Ghanaian Model Flaunts Soft Bumbum In New Clip, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.