Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" (69306 Views)

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Asour: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao ...ask any mathematician ... Russians , Chinese are the kings of mathematics

I showed you that the US has more Mathematics medals.

https://stats.areppim.com/stats/stats_fieldsxnation.htm

Field medals are the Nobel prize of mathematics.
The US also has the second highest medal count for Olympiad with china being the highest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_medal_count_at_International_Mathematical_Olympiad

However, Olympiads are not comparable to Field medals. As it turns out even the top Olympiad performers from other countries are desirous of studying in the US.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Alusiizizi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

Stop believing every news you see here. Because a bricklayer refuses to work on your building project does not mean you cannot do it yourself or have someone else do it. Space X have gone to space and back several time by rockets manufactured in the US.

That is patently false. Do some research. Space X uses Russian rocket engines.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Dotty01: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by ayindejimmy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

U mean America owned Google ? I would pass please

Lol!

Guess it's time Putin build one then

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by AngelicBeing: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
The ridicule on Nomerica is too much

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

tongue
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Svlla: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
My guy, do you believe that 80% sh*t he typed grin grin

Well, everyone is going to be having their own space station very soon

Roscosmos is expected to have ROSS by 2025

NASA and ESA will be having theirs as soon as ISS is retired

BritishNaija:

They are not exposed to know that brother, They wallow in their ignorance.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Stephendeals: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance is alarming.

Russian had the first exploits in space.

They first built the radio, helicopter, anesthesia for surgery, solar cells, transformers...

Lemme stop there.

Many of you on Nairaland drive your arguments by emotions.
#

Which of the radio are you talking about here??

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
eduj:
when Trump tried to remove USA's dependence on Russian jet engines for space programs, CNN , Democrats and some military men refused.Trump moved ahead and empowered Ellon musk's space x to send American astronaut's into space for the first time in 11 years.

Today we've seen Russia use this dependence as an economic weapon.

When that gentleman was adamant that Europe cuts dependency on Russian gas for power, build up there individual armies and wake up, the Democrats and media laughed..Today we've seen that warning come through. If I were Russia or china or Iran, I will make my move now before this relic is voted out from the white house.

The USA is experiencing there Buharic moment
Facts
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by timefarm(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.
Dont mind those Dundee looking for opportunities to support Russia.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by chukwuibuipob: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
sad Don't mind the yeye thing.Denied him visa isn't the prob.Person wey no nor his way to US embassy/have money to apply
Check Righteousness1,u'll see the background /source of his conFUSION
imohimoh12:
You are so dumb ..... how many times have they denied you a US visa to make you this bitter when it comes to Gods own country ?

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
I was waiting for this ...next is to kick them out of the international space station

Let EU and USA learn to build space station

Chop kiss
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Not quite. Most of the rocket engines that are use both by public and private institutions are Russian.
Not true. NASA does not use Russian engines. They use advanced rocket engines like RS 25 engine and Rocketdyne F1 engine

SpaceX has Merlin and Raptor family of rocket engines. That news is fake as hell.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Spanki(f): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Hellonearth007: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga only Russia know how to float a space station in space ..no other people can .... they own the technology

Ask yourself why America would work with Russia if they can do it alone

Russians are the kings of mathematics

Can you imagine what someone that pass through University is saying.

Well I doubt if you pass through it shaa

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Alexgeneration(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Zulu2022:
So many daft niggaz full nairaland,na only sex de Sabi...so American way first land moon na witch broom the use land,wen Russian de naked de nd be former u.ss.r....even Russia nd chines with Korea's de tap knowledge from u.s....schooling there in name of scholarship funded by there government,am not talking about two state in u.s that is only meant fr research,shebi na akara nd moimoi Dem de use am research bfr?
Russians were the first to get to space, it took years later before USA could get to the moon.

The space station that took the American to the moon was from Russia.

Use your Google, please.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
eduj:
when Trump tried to remove USA's dependence on Russian jet engines for space programs, CNN , Democrats and some military men refused.Trump moved ahead and empowered Ellon musk's space x to send American astronaut's into space for the first time in 11 years.

When that gentleman was adamant that Europe cuts dependency on Russian gas for power, build up there individual armies and wake up, the Democrats and media laughed..Today we've seen that warning come through. If I were Russia or china or Iran, I will make my move now before this relic is voted out from the white house.

The USA is experiencing there Buharic moment

WOW!!! which state in the US do you reside abeg.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by alezzy13: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is what happens when an individual or Nation Blessed, advanced and Powered by GOD , turns his/her back on GOD!

Look at the level you have reduced yourself to.

Sigh. sad

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by amazingspiderma: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
It's not about capability, it about priorities.

America planned two more trips to the moon, guess with their own rocket, but they had to fund the war while bearing in mind the economic consequences.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by MITCHELL96: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

You no won preach on this one ? grin
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao are u an engineer ? If no then shut up
If years then let's talk deeper

I am an engineer. Start the talk. what did you say?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by JohnBullMySon: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
frowland:

Funded not built. There is a difference.
Built bro built. Go and check it. You people underestimate the gap in tech between US and Russia.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by frog12: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
And your country be wet in ? oh, shithole

sotall:

A dead horse trying to kick.

Enjoy your new status as a Pariah state.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
The economic war is beautiful.

Will make both countries and other countries to be dependent

I see a better world without war but development war in each countries as competition
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by alezzy13: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
eduj:
[s]when Trump tried to remove USA's dependence on Russian jet engines for space programs, CNN , Democrats and some military men refused.Trump moved ahead and empowered Ellon musk's space x to send American astronaut's into space for the first time in 11 years.

The USA is experiencing there Buharic [/s]moment

Trash
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Blesstar(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philipmems:

It's unfortunate hypocrites like you that hide behind religion is so myopic that you can't see beyond your nose. Silicone valley is the home of technology, Elon musk and his peers has revolutionized space technology, if you are dumb enough to think that Russia not collaborating with the US for their rocket engine technology has any effect on the US, then you are clearly not a critical thinker as I expect from fake religious fanatics.
With your commitment to religion and all the pastors and churches in Nigeria, can you explain to the world why Nigeria is not flowing with milk and honey as promised for God's people in the Bible?
I agreed with you until you mentioned Nigeria.
Nigeria is definitely flowing with milk and honey. What else would you call the numerous natural resources Nigeria is blessed with?
Our problem in this country is corruption.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by frowland(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
HardMirror:
I believe you can read in english. I clearly wrote that this is not the 1960s. The Russians started and were well ahead of the united states, but that was in the past. You claimed that ONLY russia holds the secret to "floating" a space station... that is a blatant ignoramus statement. We are long past that age.

Well, I don’t think one of the brightest engineers in the world will make such comment just like that. I think there is something he knows they do that’s impossible for others to do at the moment.

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Dangrace01: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance is alarming.

Russian had the first exploits in space.

They first built the radio, helicopter, anesthesia for surgery, solar cells, transformers...

Lemme stop there.

Many of you on Nairaland drive your arguments by emotions.

America built aeroplane
America made electricity

Ur right about space
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Who invented the law of motion principle?? Projectile, electric motor,fuel operated engine? Russian?lol.. Small yansh dey shake sha

Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Bluntemperor: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

Tell us more,for you are too biased,abeg!
Se, because your fraudulent Mr Trump was not elected back in Office which your messages had been since,as Biden is LGBT friendly! That is the beauty of Democracy!
Even the freedom to be heard you are enjoying now on Nairaland is democracy on its own and don't take it for granted!
Besides,life is not the way you have been making people believed on this Nairaland- if they don't believes Mr Trump,who promised to force North Korea to back down on Nuclear that was made by Russians and with cornivance of China and to make Jerusalem the Israel capital,then anything done by Mr Biden is offensive to you! How much did this Trump achieved for the American People but just for himself.Remember that America alone determines what is good for them not even the people on Nairaland
Mind you, 'In God We Trust' in that Currency was placed by the American fore father's,in absolute faith in God and no American had ever contested that.
Don't worry,Mr Trump will soon come and liberate you and some States in Nigeria for
Trump wants to be a dictator,lovers of dictators! This same Trump is the one who strongly opposed the appointments of both Adesina of African Development Bank and Mrs Okonjo- Iweala of black Man' Continent and Nigeria in particular! Your Trump,took American Democracy back to 30 years,with insecticides to treat Covid-19,where over 500,000 Americans died!
Is that nor the way to turn people back from God and Science?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by chukwuibuipob: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
sadRighteousness2 isn't ok upstairs.He can only deceive uninformed/daft pipu
Philipmems:

It's unfortunate hypocrites like you that hide behind religion is so myopic that you can't see beyond your nose. Silicone valley is the home of technology, Elon musk and his peers has revolutionized space technology, if you are dumb enough to think that Russia not collaborating with the US for their rocket engine technology has any effect on the US, then you are clearly not a critical thinker as I expect from fake religious fanatics.
With your commitment to religion and all the pastors and churches in Nigeria, can you explain to the world why Nigeria is not flowing with milk and honey as promised for God's people in the Bible?
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by handsomeyinka(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Ode. 80% of the international space station was built by the US.
His very ODE.
Re: Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Lol.

As far as the late 20th and 21st century is concerned. America has the most inventions

GPS

Personal Computer

Internet.

Social media.

Induction motor. Electric cars

Resuable rockets

Aeroplane

Mobile Phone.

Solar Panels.

LED bulbs

I don tire to write sef. Russia is not America's mate when technology and innovation is concerned.

Mr man, A Swiss (A European) created the internet.

My point is tackling people saying Russians never did anything for the world. When they where even the ones that paved the way for space travel and exploration.

Anyways, here is your current 21st century list below..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Hundreds Line Up In LasVegas To Buy Marijuana After Legalization(Photos) / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52