Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception (2911 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Slynation:
Try to know the kinda Church she attends

She's a Muslim turn Christian. No particular church.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by TheWolfen(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Westernequinox: 1:41am On Mar 04, 2022
I always appreciate your presence on nairaland, you are doing a great job sir even though persecution against be great, but as you share in the shame of Christ I pray for for you would share in his glory forever sir.God bless you sir.
Righteousness2:
Everyone have what they like or what they don't like. What is Needful and important to you as a young man is Ensure you are Spiritually and Physically loaded in JESUS Christ and living in Holiness and Righteousness so you can have Dominion over Principalities, Powers and kingdoms that try to pull you down in any form..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by phemmyfour: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Starberg:
Hello Nairalanders in the house. I have something bothering me concerning the girl staying with me, I am like her godfather. She started staying with me this year because she had accommodation issue. I live in three bedroom flat apartment, so I let her stay in one of the rooms. My fiancee knows about it, although, she is saving to get an apartment around my axis, although I promised to help complete the rent money if she's able to get half of the money.

What's is bothering me now is that, two days ago I give her a list of items to get for me in the market and I gave her money. When she came back I checked everything she bought to my surprised she didn't get crayfish. Note: I love crayfish taste in all my meals. I asked why didn't she get it, her reply was that she doesn't eat crayfish that it's forbidden for her. I later teased her that if someone added it to her food and she eats it, what will she do? She responded saying that, the person will regret ever doing such and such person will be punished severe for it.

She went on saying whenever she wants to buy food she will jokingly ask the food vendor that she likes crayfish so as to know if crayfish is in the food.

I need explanation on this, because what I heard was that all those marmaid don't eat fish or there are type of fish they eat.. But this girl eat all kind of fish but crayfish is A NO . Is there is any undertone to this?

For this, I am planning to complete her money asap, because I am scared living with her under the same roof. I don't want to inform my fiancee yet because she will ask to leave immediately.

Modified:
Anyone with explanation to this please?
Nollywood has really messed up with your thinking.

Haven't you heard of food allergy before, for some it could be egg, fish etc
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 04, 2022
It's nothing. She probably reacts to eating crayfish.

I remember one of my proprietress then. She avoids it like a plague. The day she ate it outside, not knowing there was crayfish in the food hm. ... Her face got swollen and doubled in size. In fact, any time she mistakenly eats crayfish, she'll land in the hospital. You would think she was hit with a sledgehammer on the face. Hers was that bad.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by frozen70(f): 5:35am On Mar 04, 2022
Starberg:
Hello Nairalanders in the house. I have something bothering me concerning the girl staying with me, I am like her godfather. She started staying with me this year because she had accommodation issue. I live in three bedroom flat apartment, so I let her stay in one of the rooms. My fiancee knows about it, although, she is saving to get an apartment around my axis, although I promised to help complete the rent money if she's able to get half of the money.

What's is bothering me now is that, two days ago I give her a list of items to get for me in the market and I gave her money. When she came back I checked everything she bought to my surprised she didn't get crayfish. Note: I love crayfish taste in all my meals. I asked why didn't she get it, her reply was that she doesn't eat crayfish that it's forbidden for her. I later teased her that if someone added it to her food and she eats it, what will she do? She responded saying that, the person will regret ever doing such and such person will be punished severe for it.

She went on saying whenever she wants to buy food she will jokingly ask the food vendor that she likes crayfish so as to know if crayfish is in the food.

I need explanation on this, because what I heard was that all those marmaid don't eat fish or there are type of fish they eat. But this girl eat all kind of fish but crayfish is A NO . Is there is any undertone to this?

For this, I am planning to complete her money asap, because I am scared living with her under the same roof. I don't want to inform my fiancee yet because she will ask to leave immediately.

Modified:
Anyone with explanation to this please?

Cray fish or no cray fish, some people don't like some particular food, even onions some don't want to see it in their food

But why not just get a self contain apartment, pay for it and let her move in there

Let it be far from you neighbourhood

Am sure your woman is not just happy about her staying, you are even taking risk keeping someone without the knowledge of her parents on her whereabout
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by OgideAgu: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2022
Some churches don't eat it like sabbath
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2022
frozen70:

Cray fish or no cray fish, some people don't like some particular food, even onions some don't want to see it in their food

But why not just get a self contain apartment, pay for it and let her move in there

Let it be far from you neighbourhood

Am sure your woman is not just happy about her staying, you are even taking risk keeping someone without the knowledge of her parents on her whereabout

Aunty don't take it too personally! What makes you think her parents aren't aware?

You even said self con lol, that hoooge in my area for now. Thanks for the comment.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by frozen70(f): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Starberg:

Aunty don't take it too personally! What makes you think her parents aren't aware?

You even said self con lol, that hoooge in my area for now. Thanks for the comment.

Lol, OK with time things will sort it self
I am just concerned about your babe not your guest
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Righteousness2(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Westernequinox:
I always appreciate your presence on nairaland, you are doing a great job sir even though persecution against be great, but as you share in the shame of Christ I pray for for you would share in his glory forever sir.God bless you sir.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by davillian(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
She said anyone that adds crayfish inside her food would be dealt with"
This is the reason I suspect her....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Right To Thank A Lady After Love Making? / If Seun The Owner Of Nl Proposes Love To You. . . / 15 Things Women Do Better Than Men..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.