Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims (3565 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=110942850][/quote]

Laughing out loud
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You don't even know that Bible means book..

And besides, it's useless.

Thank God Bible is not like your WAR MANUAL BOOK, Quran that is full of hatred against Jews and Christians, How to Behead Jews and Christians..

In as much you can force Muhammad inside the book you tagged as a useless book, that means MUHAMMAD THE RAPIST, ASSASSIN, WARLORD, etc that was poisoned to death was the MOST USELESS MESSENGER ON EARTH and that was why he was poisoned to death like a hungry MOSQUE RAT that was given a poisonous food because he's CONSTITUTING NUISANCE to the public grin

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightChannel:

Thank God Bible is not like your WAR MANUAL BOOK, Quran that is full of hatred against Jews and Christians, How to Behead Jews and Christians..

In as much you can force Muhammad inside the book you tagged as a useless book, that means MUHAMMAD THE RAPIST, ASSASSIN, WARLORD, etc that was poisoned to death was the MOST USELESS MESSENGER ON EARTH and that was why he was poisoned to death like a hungry MOSQUE RAT that was given a poisonous food because he's CONSTITUTING NUISANCE to the public grin

Laughing..

This guy is mentally challenged
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

This guy is mentally challenged

Let's see who's mentally challeng between Muhammad the paedophile messenger and I.

Quran 15:6

And they say,"O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad.

Who's now mentally challenged? Sorry if you are pained cry

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightChannel:

Let's see who's mentally challeng between Muhammad the paedophile messenger and I.

And they say,"O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad.

That's exactly what your forefathers do say to the prophets...

But you are insane. Just like advocate jare

Who's now mentally challenged? Sorry if you are pained cry
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

That's exactly what your forefathers do say to the prophets...

You get problem ooo, my forefathers has turns to allah that wrote this Qur'an verse calling muhammad as a MADMAN right? grin

RightChannel:

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightChannel:

You get problem ooo, my forefathers has turns to allah that wrote this Qur'an verse calling muhammad as a MADMAN right? grin

Buhahahahaha grin Muhammad the one and only madman

I so much love reading that Quran verse

RightChannel:

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing out loud..

Baba Sufi.. emi ni undercover christian..

Niyas is undercover baba alawo
Tijani is undercover shia
omo ale
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy grin

Antiislaam:

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Empiree:
omo ale

AntiChristian ooo Empiree and NeoWanZaeed has turn Nairaland to battle field, oya come and be their referee grin
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Antiislaam:

AntiChristian ooo Empiree and NeoWanZaeed has turn Nairaland to battle field, oya come and be their referee grin

Let us imagine both of them are opportuned to meet each other facial, it will be bloody between them and if care not taking, they will kill each other

See as Christian's analysis brought confusion between them, it is a big shame on them and Islam

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightChannel:

Let us imagine both of them are opportuned to meet each other facial, it will be bloody between them and if care not taking, they will kill each other

See as Christian's analysis brought confusion between them, it is a big shame on them and Islam
you think I was responding to Christians here?. Be like say you smoked Igbo. My comment to him has nothing to do with Christianity or christians. Get your fact right
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Antiislaam:

Nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Nuisance!

So allah is nuisance for calling muhammad a madman, good of you

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Empiree:
you think I was responding to Christians here?. Be like say you smoked Igbo. My comment to him has nothing to do with Christianity or christians. Get your fact right

Smiles!! Who caused this shameful fight and misunderstanding between you guys if not interference of Christians that are exposing Islam, muhammad and allah?

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
RightChannel:

Smiles!! Who caused this shameful fight and misunderstanding between you guys if not interference of Christians that are exposing Islam, muhammad and allah?
what did you expose?. Is there anything to hide in Islam we don't know about?. Talk something else.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Empiree:
what did you expose?. Is there anything to hide in Islam we don't know about?. Talk something else.

We expose many things that has been hidden which your alfas did not want you to know
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

We expose many things that has been hidden which your alfas did not want you to know
like what what and what?. talk is cheap. Give examples
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Great from horse's mouth
Christianity is pro slavery rascism and slave trade.

I don't intend to take about Christianity on this platform but you guys keep trying to frustrate.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1614099968957845&id=100010735713607&sfnsn=mo

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1614099968957845&id=100010735713607&sfnsn=mo

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Help yourself

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Empiree:
like what what and what?. talk is cheap. Give examples

allah called Muhammad as a mad man but your alfas won't tell you this

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Empiree:

Help yourself

Allah is the best of cheaters and deceivers, your Alfas won't tell you this

Quran 3:54

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Allah is the best of cheaters and deceivers, your Alfas won't tell you this

Quran 3:54

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers
RightChannel:

allah called Muhammad as a mad man but your alfas won't tell you this

David Wood and Sam Shamoon gang. This is what you "exposed"?. Try harder next time
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Empiree:
David Wood and Sam Shamoon gang. This is what you "exposed"?. Try harder next time

Is that not exposition, a whole allah called muhammad his own messenger a mad man

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Is that not exposition, a whole allah called muhammad his own messenger a mad man
Look at Empiree trying to deny his god and the Quran.

I love that verse and the other one.

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
advocatejare:

And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”

Empiree and AntiChristian are good at denying allah and Quran

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Empiree and AntiChristian are good at denying allah and Quran

Laughing..

Seems they've finally discovered you are insane and brain dead just like I said.. Hence the ignoring.

Even what you quote is against you. It's a prove you have no idea about what you are talking about
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
advocatejare:

what is not clear to you in these verses?. Or are you simply being a bigot?. Why did you bold the end but ignore the beginning of the verse?. The same way these verse started was the same way this also started Q 4:157

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"

So whats your problem with these verses or you simply dont understand English again?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

Seems they've finally discovered you are insane and brain dead just like I said.. Hence the ignoring.

Even what you quote is against you. It's a prove you have no idea about what you are talking about

You are the one insane for fighting with your fellow Muslims everytime here calling them diff. names
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

You are the one insane for fighting with your fellow Muslims everytime here calling them diff. names

Talking to you is like talking to a wall..

I have explained earlier that they are never Muslims.. Can't go back to the explanations again
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Empiree:
what is not clear to you in these verses?. Or are you simply being a bigot?. Why did you bold the end but ignore the beginning of the verse?. The same way these verse started was the same way this also started Q 4:157
Because Allah agreed with what they said about muhammad and that was how Allah repeated it in at least two times in the Quran for emphasis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodness To One's Neighbors / Ashura: Weeping For Al-hussain Ibn 'ali, A Sunnah Established By The Prophet / Who Is In Charge At A Muslim Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.