Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims (3540 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

As in, do those things you claim they are upon can account for them being a kafir?

I claim?
As if they're not upon it. Everybody knows that

Of course..

1 bidah is Enough for someone to become a kafir..

Why do you think khawarij are kufar
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

I claim?
As if they're not upon it. Everybody knows that

Of course..

1 bidah is Enough for someone to become a kafir..

Why do you think khawarij are kufar

Correction sir... You can not say everybody knows what you claim.

I myself believe that their dawah is [/b]not[b] the same as that of the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم . And there dawah is really innovation on the premise that they organise sittings for Muslims to witness debate, memorising the book of the kufar etc

But how does this make them a [/b]kafir[b]?

Modified
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

I myself believe that their dawah is the same as that of the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم . And there dawah is really innovation on the premise that they organise sittings for Muslims to witness debate, memorising the book of the kufar etc

Modified sir
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

I myself believe that their dawah is the same as that of the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم . And there dawah is really innovation on the premise that they organise sittings for Muslims to witness debate, memorising the book of the kufar etc

So rosul used bible to call Christians to Islam
Rosul crammed bible
Rosul quoted bible verses to preach to Christians
Rosul does debate with Christians
Rosul never talked about aqeedah
Rosul never talked about ahkam
Rosul does mix and attend lectures that's coordinated by sects
Rosul uses bible to preach to Muslims

You have no idea about the gravity of what you have just said..

Of course. . It's enough to make them kufar.

The fact that they're sect.. Is enough to make them kufar.

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

Modified sir

It's not until one falls into 10 kufru before the person is a kafir..

Even if it's just 1 and the person refused to change.. Such person is a kafir
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=NeoWanZaeed post=111277345]

Rosul crammed bible

...... but not everyone know this is bad, that's what I was saying.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Rosul crammed bible

"It's enough to make them kufar" then provide evidences from the Sunnah or did Sunnah said anyone that innovte new things to the religion is a kafir?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2022
yGoodmann:

"It's enough to make them kufar" then provide evidences from the Sunnah or did Sunnah said anyone that innovte new things to the religion is a kafir?

If you know what innovation means.. You would have known your evidence is right in the comments you quoted
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=yGoodmann post=111277569][/quote]

Everyone who wants to learn will know

Islam is simple

Follow Quran and hadiths according to the understanding of the sahabahs..

That's Islam.. Thats how to understand Islam
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

If you know what innovation means.. You would have known your evidence is right in the comments you quoted

I know of the fact that their 'ibadat is of no use to them, because it is not accepted and the innovation [/b]could[b] take them to hell because their good deed might not supercede their wrongs for their supposed good works are not converted to good deeds, I understand the fact that adulterers, fornicators, liars, killers, gamblers etc are better than Alu bidah. So what you are saying is that all innovation will lead to permanent stay in hell... You said the Qur'an and Hadith has the answer to my question then provide at least one nah.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Kafir = permanent dwellers of the hell
All innovators = permanent dwellers of the hell

Is this not what you meant? Then provide evidence sir I can't just dogmatically accept your say sir

To my own little knowledge, innovation is an act of disobedience to Allah and his prophet but is it [/b]all[b] disobedience that lead to permanent stay in the hell since this punishment is going to be meted on [/b]kafir[b]
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
yGoodmann:

Kafir = permanent dwellers of the hell
All innovators = permanent dwellers of the hell

Is this not what you meant? Then provide evidence sir I can't just dogmatically accept your say sir

To my own little knowledge, innovation is an act of disobedience to Allah and his prophet but is it [/b]all[b] disobedience that lead to permanent stay in the hell since this punishment is going to be meted on [/b]kafir[b]

Subhanalah..

You have just call bidah a sin!!

These mumayiun don have serious root into your brains..

Voice note ni case e gba bro..

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2022
yGoodmann:

I know of the fact that their 'ibadat is of no use to them, because it is not accepted and the innovation [/b]could[b] take them to hell because their good deed might not supercede their wrongs for their supposed good works are not converted to good deeds, I understand the fact that adulterers, fornicators, liars, killers, gamblers etc are better than Alu bidah. So what you are saying is that all innovation will lead to permanent stay in hell... You said the Qur'an and Hadith has the answer to my question then provide at least one nah.

You are simply contradicting yourself.

You said SIN (SINNERS) differs from BIDAH (ahlu bidah)

Yet, you are saying the judgement of ahlu bidah are sin..

We have two judgement in islam..

Sin and kufru.

Those sins you listed.. Are sins

Bidah== kufru..

Ask your scholar why prophet called khawarij kufar and ordered them to be killed..

Did they fall into sins or bidah?

Allah said, He will forgive any kind of sins but he won't forgive whoever dies worshipping another diety besides him.

WORSHIPPING another diety is where BIDAH falls..

Before whoever engage in BIDAH has stray of the path of Allah by innovating ways of worshiping Allah and thereby nullifying the prophet hood of the prophet.

Islam simply means...... FOLLOWING Quran and Hadith according to the understanding of the companions..

Which companions have you ever heard affirm sin for someone who committed BIDAH.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You are simply contradicting yourself.

You said SIN (SINNERS) differs from BIDAH (ahlu bidah)

Yet, you are saying the judgement of ahlu bidah are sin..

You make sense bro
We have two judgement in islam..

Sin and kufru.

Those sins you listed.. Are sins

Bidah== kufru..

Ask your scholar why prophet called khawarij kufar and ordered them to be killed..

Did they fall into sins or bidah?

Allah said, He will forgive any kind of sins but he won't forgive whoever dies worshipping another diety besides him.

WORSHIPPING another diety is where BIDAH falls..

Before whoever engage in BIDAH has stray of the path of Allah by innovating ways of worshiping Allah and thereby nullifying the prophet hood of the prophet.

Islam simply means...... FOLLOWING Quran and Hadith according to the understanding of the companions..

Which companions have you ever heard affirm sin for someone who committed BIDAH.

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Message seen and ignored

You must ignored it you this beggar
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

You must ignored it you this beggar

Message seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2022
NeoWanZaeed kisspost=112019898:

Message seen and ignored
Berra
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by najib632(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Using bible to convert christians...
Did the prophet used the method!
Did any of the sahabahas did?
Did ALLAH make any laws relating to that?

They crammed bible NOT Quran or Hadith.
Subuhanallah ya akhi, fear Allah and seek more knowledge before trying condemn brothers on the path of the Salaf. You're not an authority to decide those who never committed an act of shirk or kufr openly. Don't you know about the books of ibn Taymiyyah exposing the Christians. Didn't the messenger of Allah say we can narrate stories from the ahlul kitaab? Fear Allah and seat in front of scholars exert yourself upon knowledge before trying to condemn fellow Salafy. Sheikh Bin Baz, Ibn Uthaymeen, Albfauzaan, Albaani e.t.c. Never declared them to be kifar. Fear Allah brother and seek knowledge least Allah will hold you accountable for saying what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet / I'tikaaf Is Recommended In The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / Top 10 Most Beautiful Mosques (masjids) In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.