Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims (3536 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
You really get time to reply this boi called jare o..
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
You really get time to reply this boi called jare o..

Sharrap face front you this distinguished corporate beggar. The guy you tagged as Kufar is defending your religion while you are there begging for financial assistance

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Antiislaam:

Sharrap face front you this distinguished corporate beggar. The guy you tagged as Kufar is defending your religion while you are there begging for financial assistance

Seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

See nonsense escapism format.

Any language that can’t be translated is a nonsense language.
do you have brain?. I said English translation is explanation of the meaning of Quran.

Why are you using the Quran when it was not sent to you but to the people of Mecca and it’s surroundings?
Quran is for the whole world Chapter 81 verse 27

The Quran was not meant for you Arab wannabes
your opinion

[“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
-Quran 42:7
[/quote]by making mention of the Arabic Quran, the listeners have been warned to the effect: The Quran is not in any foreign language but in your own language, you can understand it yourself directly, study its themes and see for yourself that the pure and selfless guidance that is being given in it can be from none other than the Lord of the Universe.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: "The Prophet said, 'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum), Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331)"

So you see QUR'AN continuously mentioned mankind, all mankind, all nations etc.

Read more below

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

See nonsense escapism format.

Any language that can’t be translated is a nonsense language.

Why are you using the Quran when it was not sent to you but to the people of Mecca and it’s surroundings?

The Quran was not meant for you Arab wannabes

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
So your question answered about Q42:7

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Empiree:
So your question answered about Q42:7
The Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it and not to the whole world.

You’re not from Makkah or around it so the Quran was not sent to you

I won’t read Tafsir written by foolish people except if you can show me where it is stated in the Quran that you need the Tafsir to understand it.

The Quran says it is a clear Quran
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Empiree:
do you have brain?.
Of course I do, but I don’t think you do because of the nonsense you’ve been writing

I said English translation is explanation of the meaning of Quran.
It’s not, I want to eat is mo fe jeun in Yoruba. It’s the meaning not an explanation

Quran is for the whole world Chapter 81 verse 27
Then you’re saying that you’re smarter than Allah or you have accepted the Quran to be full of contradictions because the Quran is said to be sent to the people of Makkah and the surroundings

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”

by making mention of the Arabic Quran, the listeners have been warned to the effect: The Quran is not in any foreign language but in your own language, you can understand it yourself directly, study its themes and see for yourself that the pure and selfless guidance that is being given in it can be from none other than the Lord of the Universe.
It means if you’re not from Makkah or from its surroundings then the Quran is not meant for you because it wasn’t sent to you

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: "The Prophet said, 'I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by terror, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
Yes he terrorized people, he’s the father of terrorism

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
That’s why you senselessly block roads on Fridays to pray

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
Same thing Boko Haram learnt from him by stealing and plundering Christian towns.

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
Someone that didn’t even know his fate as said in surah 46:9

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum), Volume 1, Book 7, Number 331)"
The Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and surroundings.

If muhammad was sent to the whole world, how many countries did he preach to? Did he command his followers to continue preaching Islam to the whole world? If yes, give us the reference

So you see QUR'AN continuously mentioned mankind, all mankind, all nations etc.
Stop lying the Quran said it was sent to the people of Makkah and surroundings!
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop lying the Quran said it was sent to the people of Makkah and surroundings!
Where in the verse it says ONLY Meccans Qur'an was sent?. Unlike the Bible that gives no room for suggestions or alternatives which clearly restricted Jesus mission stated "I am sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel"
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

The Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it and not to the whole world.

You’re not from Makkah or around it so the Quran was not sent to you

I won’t read Tafsir written by foolish people except if you can show me where it is stated in the Quran that you need the Tafsir to understand it.

The Quran says it is a clear Quran
the Tafsir I even posted was short. I didn't want to go into Tafsir because I knew you would say this that's why I backed it up with several verses of QUR'AN attached. Are you blind that you don't see them?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Seen and ignored

Kikikikiki fine bara corporate beggar

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
the Tafsir I even posted was short. I didn't want to go into Tafsir because I knew you would say this that's why I backed it up with several verses of QUR'AN attached. Are you blind that you don't see them?
Are you blind that you didn’t see that the Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
Are you blind to see that the Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
Where in the verse it says ONLY Meccans Qur'an was sent?. Unlike the Bible that gives no room for suggestions or alternatives which clearly restricted Jesus mission stated "I am sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel"
Foolishness is what makes you accept only Arabic Quran as standard but you don’t accept the original language in which the gospel was written (Greek) as the standard. In the Greek scriptures, the word “only” is not there.

Greek word for only is Mono and not “Ei” as used in that verse.

Jesus was sent to the whole world but the Jews were is first point of call: Salvation comes through the Jews hence the Jews must first be preached to first

“You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews." Church
-John 4:22

Even the Quran acknowledges the fact that the Jews are blessed and preferred by God.

يٰبَنِىٓ إِسْرٰٓءِيلَ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتِىَ الَّتِىٓ أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأَنِّى فَضَّلْتُكُمْ عَلَى الْعٰلَمِينَ
"O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47)

Jesus commanded his disciples to go into the world and preach to everyone but same can’t be said of Muhammed who only focused on the Meccans and those around it and never gave the command that Islam should be preached to the whole world

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
point of correction. NeoWanZaeed is undercover Christian.

Who is NeoWanZaeed?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

Who is NeoWanZaeed?
Online beggar aka fine bara

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
Seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
advocatejare:

Laughing
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
advocatejare:

NeoWanZaeed this is too bad of you, why this shameful act of yours begging for food, shelter, etc on net. May God bless you abundantly
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
IslamVIRGINS:

NeoWanZaeed this is too bad of you, why this shameful act of yours begging for food, shelter, etc on net. May God bless you abundantly

Message seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=111115985][/quote]

Seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Message seen and ignored
Good for you
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
advocatejare:

Good for you

Seen and ignored
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
advocatejare:

Are you blind that you didn’t see that the Quran was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it?
keep repeating yourself like clock
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
keep repeating yourself like clock
I need to repeat those words to drive the sense into your head!

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Antiislaam:

Fine bara, better send your bank account details make I surprise you

This Nuisance was here.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
advocatejare:

I need to repeat those words to drive the sense into your head!
I know it partner you because we have frustrated you guys for years that Jesus was not sent to you. The Bible did good job by laying clear emphasis on ONLY. This places absolute restrictions on Jesus was sent to Israelis.

You are not Israeli.

Even though Anobi Muhammad was Arab and Quran was revealed in Arabic died not restrict Quran to arans only. This is why non-, Arabic speaking people must learn Arabic and Quran to be able to recite Quran for all least daily Salat.

Islam for the world

Islam to the world
Up Islam
Up Islam
Up Islam

We have sent you Oh Muhammad as a mercy to the whole world - Qur'an
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 12:11am On Mar 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Foolishness is what makes you accept only Arabic Quran as standard but you don’t accept the original language in which the gospel was written (Greek) as the standard. In the Greek scriptures, the word “only” is not there.

Greek word for only is Mono and not “Ei” as used in that verse.

Jesus was sent to the whole world but the Jews were is first point of call: Salvation comes through the Jews hence the Jews must first be preached to first

“You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews." Church
-John 4:22

Even the Quran acknowledges the fact that the Jews are blessed and preferred by God.

يٰبَنِىٓ إِسْرٰٓءِيلَ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتِىَ الَّتِىٓ أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأَنِّى فَضَّلْتُكُمْ عَلَى الْعٰلَمِينَ
"O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47)

Jesus commanded his disciples to go into the world and preach to everyone but same can’t be said of Muhammed who only focused on the Meccans and those around it and never gave the command that Islam should be preached to the whole world

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
see olodo Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47 is talking about Jesus time. The world or nation mentioned there was Jesus time. Quran is narrating past history. But you are reading the chapter in present context. You failed.

Matthew 28:19 refers all 12 tribes of Israel. "ONLY" has restricted Jesus mission to Israeli. You failed bro. Try harder again
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 1:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Empiree:
see olodo Al-Baqara 2: Verse 47 is talking about Jesus time. The world or nation mentioned there was Jesus time. Quran is narrating past history. But you are reading the chapter in present context. You failed.
So your Quran is a book of the past?

Why did your Allah favour Israel above all the worlds?

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 1:31am On Mar 18, 2022
Empiree:
I know it partner you because we have frustrated you guys for years that Jesus was not sent to you. The Bible did good job by laying clear emphasis on ONLY. This places absolute restrictions on Jesus was sent to Israelis.

You are not Israeli.

Even though Anobi Muhammad was Arab and Quran was revealed in Arabic died not restrict Quran to arans only. This is why non-, Arabic speaking people must learn Arabic and Quran to be able to recite Quran for all least daily Salat.

Liar like Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, you’re lying for Allah again.

Show me where it is written in the Quran that you must learn Arabic in order to learn the Quran or to pray daily Salat! You won’t find such a lie in the Quran because Allah said that the Quran was sent in Arabic to the people of Makkah and its surroundings and that Messengers were not sent except in the languages of their people

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
-Quran 14:4

Islam for the world

Islam to the world
Up Islam
Up Islam
Up Islam

Unfortunately you are wrong and ignorant except you want to claim to be smarter and more knowledgeable than Muhammad who told us the fate of Islam as something that started strange and will end strange

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Liar like Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, you’re lying for Allah again.

Show me where it is written in the Quran that you must learn Arabic in order to learn the Quran or to pray daily Salat! You won’t find such a lie in the Quran because Allah said that the Quran was sent in Arabic to the people of Makkah and its surroundings and that Messengers were not sent except in the languages of their people
Lord have mercy. So you are daft like this?. Why did you study English in school?. Is it not to be able to communicate, read and write?. Quran is universal book. Salat are universal. Hence, Salat must be conducted in the language Quran was revealed. I already proved universality of Islam to you so there is no going back. You either accept or reject, that's your problem

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!
I know your problem is, it pains you so bad that we have screwed your Bible. I can understand. Kpele

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
-Quran 14:4
this verse is talking about messangers that came before prophet muhammad (SAW). That they were sent to their people.

Unfortunately you are wrong and ignorant except you want to claim to be smarter and more knowledgeable than Muhammad who told us the fate of Islam as something that started strange and will end strange

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
you can see you are jumping from one headache to another.

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
advocatejare:

So your Quran is a book of the past?

Why did your Allah favour Israel above all the worlds?
he favored then at their time. Not now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paedophilia: Is It Really Allowed By Islam?muslims Please Respond / Prof. Mobolaji's Death: Our Ummah Lost An ICON / Mecca Under Threat: Outrage At Plan To Destroy The ‘birthplace’ Of The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.