Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims (3581 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Empiree:
he favored then at their time. Not now
Why did he choose them above everyone else?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Empiree:
Lord have mercy. So you are daft like this?.
I’m not it’s clear that you are

Why did you study English in school?. Is it not to be able to communicate, read and write?. Quran is universal book. Salat are universal. Hence, Salat must be conducted in the language Quran was revealed. I already proved universality of Islam to you so there is no going back. You either accept or teehee, that's your problem
Guy your opinion is as useless and the “p” in psychology.
I didn’t ask for your opinion. I asked you to tell me where you were asked to learn Arabic in order to be able to pray or read the Quran.

Show me your answer from the Quran or from authentic hadith. If you can’t, then it has confirmed the word of the Quran that the Quran was revealed to only the people of Mecca and its surroundings and not you Arab wannabes and that was why Allah sent it in Arabic to the Arabic speakers

this verse is talking about messangers that came before prophet muhammad (SAW). That they were sent to their people.
Lying as usual, there is no where it was said that it was for previous messengers, show from the clear Quran itself or hide your face in shame

It is stated in the Quran that no messenger (Rasool) was sent except in the language of his people. That’s the logic of Islam and Quran.

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
-Quran 14:4

Also, it is stated in the Quran that the Quran was revealed to warn the people of Mecca and those around. Quran was not sent to the whole world, if you’re not an Arab, the Quran wasn’t sent to you.

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allāh and avoid ṭāghūt." And among them were those whom Allāh guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed [i.e., travel] through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.
-Quran 16:36

Allah said that he sent messengers to every nations. Muhammad was sent in the language of his people and the Quran was sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings, you Nigerian Muslims should go and look for your own messengers that was sent to you!

you can see you are jumping from one headache to another.
Oniro jatijati, you lied and said “up islam” when Muhammad said islam will end strange like it started.

Are you calling Muhammad a liar?

Are you saying that you’re wiser than Muhammad who had given his verdicts on Islam?

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

Bi ejo n se ma kori wonu, beni islam a se kori wonu

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Show me your answer from the Quran or from authentic hadith. If you can’t, then it has confirmed the word of the Quran that the Quran was revealed to only the people of Mecca and its surroundings and not you Arab wannabes and that was why Allah sent it in Arabic to the Arabic speakers
nothin worse then wasting time with pigheaded people. Your book will be used again you.

Zephaniah 3:9

“For at that time I will purify the speech of the peoples to a pure speech(Arabic), that all of them may call upon the name of the LORD and serve him shoulder to shoulder"

Now deny it or say this is Bible

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
mhmsadyq:

This Nuisance was here.

You mean your slave brother NeoWanZaeed from the religion of allah was a nuisance and a distinguished fine bara?

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Empiree:
nothin worse then wasting time with pigheaded people. Your book will be used again you.
Continue the insults, you quoted from Zephaniah, did your Allah claim to have revealed the book of Zephaniah?

Oniro

You claim the Bible is not from God and yet you always run there to look for validation, I asked you for reference from your books, you failed woefully to get from there but ran to the Bible grin

Quote from the Quran or Hadith where Allah said that you must learn Arabic or pray in Arabic

Zephaniah 3:9
“For at that time I will purify the speech of the peoples to a pure speech(Arabic), that all of them may call upon the name of the LORD and serve him shoulder to shoulder"

So Arabic is the pure speech? Was that written in the scripture you quoted or you inserted it there?

And is it even written here that you should go and learn to read the Quran and pray in Arabic?

You are adding to the word of God, the punishment for that is that there will be additions to your calamities

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

Crying more than the bereaved!

Why you dey carry this hadith for head like gala?

Is it your Islam?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Crying more than the bereaved!

Why you dey carry this hadith for head like gala?

Is it your Islam?
If you are sensible you would have read and see the reason I brought up this hadith. It was in response to the lie your brother said !

Don’t cry, the fate of Islam as sealed by Muhammad is what the Hadith talks about, deal with it. Except of course you don’t accept Muhammad as a true prophet!

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 11:31am On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

If you are sensible you would have read and see the reason I brought up this hadith. It was in response to the lie your brother said !

Don’t cry, the fate of Islam as sealed by Muhammad is what the Hadith talks about, deal with it. Except of course you don’t accept Muhammad as a true prophet!

Alhamdullilah!
There is something you believe from the Prophet.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Alhamdullilah!
There is something you believe from the Prophet.
Of course, I believe what he said about islam starting strange and ending strange after all Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course, I believe what he said about islam starting strange and ending strange after all Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day

I am happy for you!

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I am happy for you!
I wish I can say the same for you, follow the man wey sabi road not the one who doesn’t know what his fate would be

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by mhmsadyq(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

I wish I can say the same for you, follow the man wey sabi road not the one who doesn’t know what his fate would be

You will soon understand it, just as you have for the former.

Continue...

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Continue the insults, you quoted from Zephaniah, did your Allah claim to have revealed the book of Zephaniah?

Oniro

You claim the Bible is not from God and yet you always run there to look for validation, I asked you for reference from your books, you failed woefully to get from there but ran to the Bible grin

Quote from the Quran or Hadith where Allah said that you must learn Arabic or pray in Arabic

So Arabic is the pure speech? Was that written in the scripture you quoted or you inserted it there?

And is it even written here that you should go and learn to read the Quran and pray in Arabic?

You are adding to the word of God, the punishment for that is that there will be additions to your calamities
Since you failed to grasp messages of Quran I quoted earlier, then your Bible would be option for you and I did. Now your are complaining again?.

Now tell me which religion in the world today has different races pray in one language on worship?.

Go on..
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
mhmsadyq:

You will soon understand it, just as you have for the former.

Continue...

You’d better repent before it is too late for you. Any god that promises you paradise of unending sexual intercourse is a demon!

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Empiree:
Since you failed to grasp messages of Quran I quoted earlier, then your Bible would be option for you and I did. Now your are complaining again?.
The message of the Quran is clear: Quran was revealed to the people of Mecca and those around it. If you’re not from Mecca or around it, the Quran isn’t meant for you.

Prophets were sent in the languages of their people, muhammad spoke only Arabic which was the language of his people, hence if you are not a native Arabic speaker, Muhammad wasn’t sent to you, go and look for your own prophet that was sent to you!

Now tell me which religion in the world today has different races pray in one language on worship?.

Go on..

Don’t go too far.

Ifa worshippers all over the world in Nigeria, Brazil, West Africa, North America, Canary island all worship in Yoruba language even non-Yoruba natives

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

The message of the Quran is clear: Quran was revealed to the people of Mecca and those around it. If you’re not from Mecca or around it, the Quran isn’t meant for you.

Prophets were sent in the languages of their people, muhammad spoke only Arabic which was the language of his people, hence if you are not a native Arabic speaker, Muhammad wasn’t sent to you, go and look for your own prophet that was sent to you!
Prophet Mohammed, peace and prayer be upon him, sent several letters to kings and rulers outside the Arabian Peninsula to invite them to Islam. In a letter sent to Egyptian ruler Al-Muqawqis in the sixth year of hijri, the prophet invited him to Islam and said if he becomes a Muslim, Allah will double his reward.

Don’t go too far.

Ifa worshippers all over the world in Nigeria, Brazil, West Africa, North America, Canary island all worship in Yoruba language even non-Yoruba natives
You are not even proud of Christianity you had to align with ifa people grin cheesy grin. Jesu christianity doesn't worth citing as example? grin cheesy. You aren't even shameful not proud of your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Empiree:
Prophet Mohammed, peace and prayer be upon him, sent several letters to kings and rulers outside the Arabian Peninsula to invite them to Islam. In a letter sent to Egyptian ruler Al-Muqawqis in the sixth year of hijri, the prophet invited him to Islam and said if he becomes a Muslim, Allah will double his reward.
So he was only interested in inviting only a few kings because of what he would get from them.

Same reason he was raiding the Jewish settlements to steal their treasures.

He despised the poor and that was why the Quran even reported his harsh treatment of the blind man that came to him

Surah 80:1-2
عَبَسَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ

1. He frowned and turned away

أَنْ جَاءَهُ الْأَعْمَىٰ
2. Because there came to him the blind man

Muhammad never preached Islam to the whole world nor commanded his followers to do the same because Muhammad knew that he was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it!

You are not even proud of Christianity you had to align with ifa people grin cheesy grin. Jesu christianity doesn't worth citing as example? grin cheesy. You aren't even shameful not proud of your religion.
You asked me to tell you which “religion in the world today has different races pray in one language on worship”

The religions that do that are idolatry and pagan religions like Islam because your gods are limited to one particular language, if you pray to them in another language they won’t understand, that’s why I used a fellow paganism like Islam to answer you.

As for Christianity, our God is not limited to any language, you can pray to him in any language you choose, he is not like Allah that becomes deaf to other language except Arabic

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 1:34am On Mar 20, 2022
advocatejare:

So he was only interested in inviting only a few kings because of what he would get from them.

Same reason he was raiding the Jewish settlements to steal their treasures.

He despised the poor and that was why the Quran even reported his harsh treatment of the blind man that came to him

Surah 80:1-2
عَبَسَ وَتَوَلَّىٰ

1. He frowned and turned away

أَنْ جَاءَهُ الْأَعْمَىٰ
2. Because there came to him the blind man

Muhammad never preached Islam to the whole world nor commanded his followers to do the same because Muhammad knew that he was sent to the people of Makkah and those around it!
olodo.... The issue of blind man had nothing to do with preaching Islam to him. Afterall blind man wasarab too. Lobatan.

I know you are trying to reason the easy we trash Bible but you will keep failing.

You asked me to tell you which “religion in the world today has different races pray in one language on worship”

The religions that do that are idolatry and pagan religions like Islam because your gods are limited to one particular language, if you pray to them in another language they won’t understand, that’s why I used a fellow paganism like Islam to answer you.
pain....

As for Christianity, our God is not limited to any language, you can pray to him in any language you choose, he is not like Allah that becomes deaf to other language except Arabic
first all, prayer is different from worship. Muslim can pray in their mother tongue. Prayer is supplication. But worship is what I asked you. Christians do not worship with one language throughout the world. Lobatan
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Empiree:
olodo.... The issue of blind man had nothing to do with preaching Islam to him. Afterall blind man wasarab too. Lobatan.
The issue of blind man is related to preaching Islam because just like you mentioned Muhammed only wrote to a few kings to join Islam for selfishness, he only preached Islam to those he could benefit from. He frowned at the blind man because he didn’t want to be seen with him as that one had nothing to offer him.

Muhammad never preached to the whole world or ordered his followers to preach Islam to the whole world because muhammad was sent only to people of Mecca and those around it

first all, prayer is different from worship. Muslim can pray in their mother tongue.
Iro ti ba aiye e je

Why are you like Allah the best of the deceivers?

Prayer in Islam is Salat/Salla which is compulsory and you are to observe it in Arabic because your god is limited to only one language so how can you come here to lie that you Muslims pray in your mother tongues?

Christians do not worship with one language throughout the world. Lobatan
Christians have a God that understands all languages so he is not limited to one language like your pagan god.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
advocatejare:

The issue of blind man is related to preaching Islam because just like you mentioned Muhammed only wrote to a few kings to join Islam for selfishness, he only preached Islam to those he could benefit from. He frowned at the blind man because he didn’t want to be seen with him as that one had nothing to offer him.

Muhammad never preached to the whole world or ordered his followers to preach Islam to the whole world because muhammad was sent only to people of Mecca and those around it

Iro ti ba aiye e je

Why are you like Allah the best of the deceivers?

Prayer in Islam is Salat/Salla which is compulsory and you are to observe it in Arabic because your god is limited to only one language so how can you come here to lie that you Muslims pray in your mother tongues?

Christians have a God that understands all languages so he is not limited to one language like your pagan god.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Empiree post=111194939][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by true2god: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m not it’s clear that you are

Guy your opinion is as useless and the “p” in psychology.
I didn’t ask for your opinion. I asked you to tell me where you were asked to learn Arabic in order to be able to pray or read the Quran.

Lying as usual, there is no where it was said that it was for previous messengers, show from the clear Quran itself or hide your face in shame

It is stated in the Quran that no messenger (Rasool) was sent except in the language of his people. That’s the logic of Islam and Quran.

Muhammad only spoke Arabic and hence, according to that Quranic verse, muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not the whole world as he couldn’t speak all the languages in the world!

And We did not send any messenger except [speaking] in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allāh sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.”
-Quran 14:4

Also, it is stated in the Quran that the Quran was revealed to warn the people of Mecca and those around. Quran was not sent to the whole world, if you’re not an Arab, the Quran wasn’t sent to you.

And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allāh and avoid ṭāghūt." And among them were those whom Allāh guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed [i.e., travel] through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.
-Quran 16:36

Allah said that he sent messengers to every nations. Muhammad was sent in the language of his people and the Quran was sent to the people of Mecca and surroundings, you Nigerian Muslims should go and look for your own messengers that was sent to you!

Oniro jatijati, you lied and said “up islam” when Muhammad said islam will end strange like it started.

Are you calling Muhammad a liar?

Are you saying that you’re wiser than Muhammad who had given his verdicts on Islam?

Sahih Muslim 146

Bi ejo n se ma kori wonu, beni islam a se kori wonu

Thanks 'advocatejare'. You are doing great educating my muslim brothers.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by true2god: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Empiree:
nothin worse then wasting time with pigheaded people. Your book will be used again you. Zephaniah 3:9:

It is very bad and intellectually dishonest of you to insert the word 'Arabic' into Zephaniah 3:9 when no any Bible translation or translator (or even Bible commentators) input Arabic into the translation. Besides, you can never see the word ‘Arabic’ even in the original Hebrew text as far as Zephaniah 3:9: is concerned. You must apologize for this fraud and misleading info from you.

Now on Zephaniah 3:9,

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
9. For then … people a pure language] the peoples a pure lip. The term lip often means “language” (Genesis 11:1), but here it seems rather to denote the organ of speech. Comp. Isaiah 6:5; Isaiah 6:7, “I am a man of unclean lips … lo, this hath touched thy lips, and thine iniquity shall depart.” The construction is condensed, and the meaning is, then will I turn to the peoples their lip into a pure lip. Their lips were unclean either generally from their inward sinfulness or especially from their taking the names of their false gods upon them (Psalm 16:4; Hosea 2:19). With purified lips they shall fitly call upon the name of the Lord.

serve him with one consent] lit. with one shoulder, or, back. The Sept., under one yoke, probably rightly interprets the figure, which is that of animals labouring together with a single yoke laid over their shoulders in common. On the general sense comp. Jeremiah 32:39; Ezekiel 11:19-20.

Benson Commentary
Zephaniah 3:9. For then — Or, afterward, as the particle אזseems to signify here, will I turn, or restore, to the people a pure language — I will turn them from their idolatries, and other wickedness, (see Zephaniah 3:13,) to glorify me with one mind and one mouth. The same thing is expressed by speaking the language of Canaan, Isaiah 19:18. This promise seems primarily to respect the Jewish captives in Babylon, and to imply that God would, by the captivity, and other methods of his providence, so reform them and wean them from their idolatries and other sins, that they should, upon their return to their own land, all join together to glorify him with one mind and one mouth, and serve him alone in sincerity and truth. And this was accordingly, in a great measure, accomplished. For they never after their restoration worshipped different gods, as they had done before; but all joined, as well those of the ten tribes that returned, as those of Judah and Benjamin, in the worship of Jehovah alone; nor did the nation in general ever afterward fall into gross idolatry. And it is not to be doubted that their morals in general were much more pure when they returned from Babylon, than at the time they were carried thither. It is, however, generally supposed by commentators, that the full accomplishment of this promise is reserved for the latter days, after the conversion of the Jews, and the coming in of the fulness of the Gentiles, when there shall be one Lord, and his name one, Zechariah 14:9. Accordingly the word rendered people in the first clause is in the plural, עמים, peoples, I will restore to the peoples a pure language: an expression which could hardly be intended of the Jews only, but seems evidently to include the Gentiles also. To serve him with one consent — Hebrew, with one shoulder; that is, unanimously, and with joint endeavours. The metaphor is taken from beasts drawing together in one yoke, or men setting their shoulders together to one burden.

These are the commentaries from Bible scholars. Stop using Zakir Naik on the Bible.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2022
true2god:
Thanks 'advocatejare'. You are doing great educating my muslim brothers.
Thank you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2022
true2god:
It is very bad and intellectually dishonest of you to insert the word 'Arabic' into Zephaniah 3:9 when no any Bible translation or translator (or even Bible commentators) input Arabic into the translation. Besides, you can never see the word ‘Arabic’ even in the original Hebrew text as far as Zephaniah 3:9: is concerned. You must apologize for this fraud and misleading info from you.

Now on Zephaniah 3:9,

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
9. For then … people a pure language] the peoples a pure lip. The term lip often means “language” (Genesis 11:1), but here it seems rather to denote the organ of speech. Comp. Isaiah 6:5; Isaiah 6:7, “I am a man of unclean lips … lo, this hath touched thy lips, and thine iniquity shall depart.” The construction is condensed, and the meaning is, then will I turn to the peoples their lip into a pure lip. Their lips were unclean either generally from their inward sinfulness or especially from their taking the names of their false gods upon them (Psalm 16:4; Hosea 2:19). With purified lips they shall fitly call upon the name of the Lord.

serve him with one consent] lit. with one shoulder, or, back. The Sept., under one yoke, probably rightly interprets the figure, which is that of animals labouring together with a single yoke laid over their shoulders in common. On the general sense comp. Jeremiah 32:39; Ezekiel 11:19-20.

Benson Commentary
Zephaniah 3:9. For then — Or, afterward, as the particle אזseems to signify here, will I turn, or restore, to the people a pure language — I will turn them from their idolatries, and other wickedness, (see Zephaniah 3:13,) to glorify me with one mind and one mouth. The same thing is expressed by speaking the language of Canaan, Isaiah 19:18. This promise seems primarily to respect the Jewish captives in Babylon, and to imply that God would, by the captivity, and other methods of his providence, so reform them and wean them from their idolatries and other sins, that they should, upon their return to their own land, all join together to glorify him with one mind and one mouth, and serve him alone in sincerity and truth. And this was accordingly, in a great measure, accomplished. For they never after their restoration worshipped different gods, as they had done before; but all joined, as well those of the ten tribes that returned, as those of Judah and Benjamin, in the worship of Jehovah alone; nor did the nation in general ever afterward fall into gross idolatry. And it is not to be doubted that their morals in general were much more pure when they returned from Babylon, than at the time they were carried thither. It is, however, generally supposed by commentators, that the full accomplishment of this promise is reserved for the latter days, after the conversion of the Jews, and the coming in of the fulness of the Gentiles, when there shall be one Lord, and his name one, Zechariah 14:9. Accordingly the word rendered people in the first clause is in the plural, עמים, peoples, I will restore to the peoples a pure language: an expression which could hardly be intended of the Jews only, but seems evidently to include the Gentiles also. To serve him with one consent — Hebrew, with one shoulder; that is, unanimously, and with joint endeavours. The metaphor is taken from beasts drawing together in one yoke, or men setting their shoulders together to one burden.

These are the commentaries from Bible scholars. Stop using Zakir Naik on the Bible.
Empiree is just like Allah Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, he thought he can lie to us. He and his likes are always running to the Bible to validate their beliefs (by inserting their own words into the Bible)

3 Likes

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by true2god: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Empiree:
Now tell me which religion in the world today has different races pray in one language on worship?. Go on..
It is not a thing of pride to be praying in another cultural language. Thhere is no universal language; it is only a racist and supremacist culture that would want to impose her language on other cultures. The European Christians and the Arabian Muslims did exactly this.

However, it is only the Arabian Muslims that have made their language a spiritual language that their god Allah can accept, because other local languages are not acceptable for prayers as a Muslim. What’s the meaning of this? It imposed Arabic on non-Arabs which itself is a racist move. And again, Muslim prayers make no sense when you use your local dialect and understand what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
true2god:
It is not a thing of pride to be praying in another cultural language. Thhere is no universal language; it is only a racist and supremacist culture that would want to impose her language on other cultures. The European Christians and the Arabian Muslims did exactly this.

However, it is only the Arabian Muslims that have made their language a spiritual language that their god Allah can accept, because other local languages are not acceptable for prayers as a Muslim. What’s the meaning of this? It imposed Arabic on non-Arabs which itself is a racist move. And again, Muslim prayers make no sense when you use your local dialect and understand what you are saying.
this is a proof that language you use to pray in churches is not unique nor has spiritual values. How could you practice so called religion of your Jesus and you don't know language of your leader nor can you speak it?. What shame shocked
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Acadip is an organization that claims to be from Islam and practice Islam but NAY, they're not .

They are practicing ACADIP religion not Islam. Zaik Naik, Ahmed Deedat and others.

What brought them out of the fold of Islam? I only need explanation sir.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

What brought them out of the fold of Islam? I only need explanation sir.

They're NOT following the scripture
They're NOT following the methodology of preaching according to the prophet.
They are affirming Bible as holy book
They have different belief from prophet Muhammad
They know absolutely nothing about Islam but know all about bible..

Let me stop here
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

They're NOT following the scripture
They're NOT following the methodology of preaching according to the prophet.
They are affirming Bible as holy book
They have different belief from prophet Muhammad
They know absolutely nothing about Islam but know all about bible..

Let me stop here

No any Hadith or saying of the salafs here, I need something that we pave way for daleel pls. May Allah make things easy for us. Āmīn
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

No any Hadith or saying of the salafs here, I need something that we pave way for daleel pls. May Allah make things easy for us. Āmīn

As in, do those things you claim they are upon can account for them being a kafir?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
yGoodmann:

It's them that you would ask for dalil.

Everything they're doing as Islam has no dalil in Islam.

Sheik has refute them very well.. Even jamiu adegunwa too xef..

Message me on WhatsApp and get the lectures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Riya – Showing Off In Acts Of Worship. / “what’s Next After Ramadan??? / How Was Eid Celebration In Your Area...lets Shr Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.