Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims (3559 Views)

How Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Was Dazed when he was exposed / ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
RightChannel:

Empiree and AntiChristian are good at denying allah and Quran
Especially when it exposes muhammad for whom he truly was!

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
advocatejare:

Because Allah agreed with what they said about muhammad and that was how Allah repeated it in at least two times in the Quran for emphasis

So you knew all along that Allah was quoting the disbelievers at the time but bcus bigotry has clouded your judgement you couldn't afford to say the truth. See how you are busted?.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
advocatejare:

Especially when it exposes muhammad for whom he truly was!

Exactly
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Empiree:
So you knew all along that Allah was quoting the disbelievers at the time but bcus bigotry has clouded your judgement you couldn't afford to say the truth. See how you are busted?.
So you knew all along that the Quran is not fully the word of Allah but those of other idolaters like Muslims and yet you lie to people that the Quran is the word of Allah?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Antiislaam(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Talking to you is like talking to a wall..

I have explained earlier that they are never Muslims.. Can't go back to the explanations again

Fine bara, better send your bank account details make I surprise you

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:20am On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

So you knew all along that the Quran is not fully the word of Allah but those of other idolaters like Muslims and yet to lie to people that the Quran is the word of Allah?
what type of brain is this?. Even Allah quoted Jesus in the Quran. Does that make Quran word of Jesus?. Or you don't understand the meaning quoting someone again?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2022
RightChannel:

Empiree and AntiChristian your fellow Muslim said you're not a Muslim. But they bang their heads on the floor five times daily, how manage they are not a Muslim? Indeed you are a mad man according to Quran 15:6

This stupid kid again.. SMH
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

This stupid kid again.. SMH

Fine bara, corporate online beggar if you need help financially don't hesitate to drop your aza as we are here to support you financially

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
what type of brain is this?. Even Allah quoted Jesus in the Quran. Does that make Quran word of Jesus?. Or you don't understand the meaning quoting someone again?
Rubbish as usual, Allah didn’t even author the Quran, did Allah speak to muhammad or an unknown jinn called Jibreel?

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
RightChannel:

Fine bara, corporate online beggar if you need help financially don't hesitate to drop your aza as we are here to support you financially

You that your parents are still feeding you..

Laughing
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You that your parents are still feeding you..

Laughing

Don't be shy to drop your aza, I can give you my office address to know the kind of person I am. I don't just like as you turn yourself to fine bara, begging online, I want to assist you financially
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
RightChannel:

Don't be shy to drop your aza, I can give you my office address to know the kind of person I am. I don't just like as you turn yourself to fine bara, begging online, I want to assist you financially

Laughing..

Office address?

This one weak me o
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Rubbish as usual, Allah didn’t even author the Quran, did Allah speak to muhammad or an unknown jinn called Jibreel?
Sura 10:37
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
Sura 10:37
Did Allah reveal the Quran directly to Muhammad or an unknown jinn called Jibreel reveal the Quran to muhammad?

Why didn’t Allah find Muhammed worthy of being spoken to directly, of being revealed the Quran to directly and had to speak through an unknown jinn that pressed him down?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Did Allah reveal the Quran directly to Muhammad or an unknown jinn called Jibreel reveal the Quran to muhammad?

Why didn’t Allah find Muhammed worthy of being spoken to directly, of being revealed the Quran to directly and had to speak through an unknown jinn that pressed him down?
Empty post. I know you are just pained that Muhammad is prophet and messanger of God.

Now listen to your top Christian apologist admitting Dr. Zakir Naik is the boss.

https://www.facebook.com/107781284713209/posts/244686174356052/?app=fbl

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
Empty post. I know you are just pained that Muhammad is prophet and messanger of God.
Muhammed is not a messenger of God but that of his tribal idol called Allah.

Allah is not God that’s why your Shahada is :There is no God except Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2022

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by RightChannel: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

Office address?

This one weak me o

You will even die if you mistakenly visit me in my office because you're not chatting with a fine bara and a corporate beggar like you..

Still waiting for your aza

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:
it is funny and unimaginably silly to look for definition of Allah from outside sources rather than the Book of Allah Himself. If I want to know who is Jesus from Christian perspective, I go to the Bible not Hindu, Buddhist, Shintoism or Atheist literature.

Similarly if you want to know about Allah you go to Qur'an. Here is what and how Allah identified Himself in the Quran.

Who Is Allah?

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
it is funny and unimaginably silly to look for definition of Allah from outside sources rather than the Book of Allah Himself. If I want to know who is Jesus from Christian perspective, I go to the Bible not Hindu, Buddhist, Shintoism or Atheist literature.

Similarly if you want to know about Allah you go to Qur'an. Here is what and how Allah identified Himself in the Quran.

Who Is Allah?
Then Allah shouldn’t have lied that he was the author of the Jewish and Christian books because Allah’s lifestyle and that of his beloved false prophet negate what is written in the books of Christians and Jews. Allah is an impostor, a fraud, Al-makireena the best of the deceivers!

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Then Allah shouldn’t have lied that he was the author of the Jewish and Christian books because Allah’s lifestyle and that of his beloved false prophet negate what is written in the books of Christians and Jews. Allah is an impostor, a fraud, Al-makireena the best of the deceivers!
Ofcourse, He is not the Author of fake, diluted, fictional Torah and Gospel.

These are manmade books that keep changing anytime some verses don't suit them. What was revealed to Moses and Jesus were Tawrat and Injil, not Old and New Testaments
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
Ofcourse, He is not the Author of fake, diluted, fictional Torah and Gospel.

These are manmade books that keep changing anytime some verses don't suit them. What was revealed to Moses and Jesus were Tawrat and Injil, not Old and New Testaments
Then Allah failed in his mission, if he could allow the books he revealed to be corrupted or lost, even your Quran is not left out.

Many versions, lost verses

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Then Allah failed in his mission, if he could allow the books he revealed to be corrupted or lost, even your Quran is not left out.

Many versions, lost verses
There is nowhere is the Quran Allah PROMISED or SAID He would PROTECT Torah and Gospel. What He said is He ENTRUSTED the Book with you but you distorted it yourselves. For this reason He revealed the Noble Qur'an and PROTECTED it till end of the world.

Sad for the pictures you attached, you can't just use still image to prove your position. Are you to bring your evidences like Muslims do to the Bibles. Harfs and Warsh you tried to use as evidence of variants are not. They are rather modes of recitation. Modes of recitation are not limited to seven. They are thousands. In Nigeria we have murkaz tune, Adhabi tube, Arabia etc. There are hundreds of them in Nigeria talk less of entire Muslim and nonmuslim countries. So you have no point
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Empiree:
There is nowhere is the Quran Allah PROMISED or SAID He would PROTECT Torah and Gospel. What He said is He ENTRUSTED the Book with you but you distorted it yourselves. For this reason He revealed the Noble Qur'an and PROTECTED it till end of the world.
Show me in the Quran where it was said that the previous scriptures were distorted or corrupted!

Did the Quran come to confirm distorted or corrupted scriptures?

The Quran Allah promised to guard and protect was not even protected, Allah couldn’t stop a sheep from eating some part of the Quran and those parts are missing in the Quran today!

Allah failed woefully in preserving the quran

Sad for the pictures you attached, you can't just use still image to prove your position. Are you to bring your evidences like Muslims do to the Bibles. Harfs and Warsh you tried to use as evidence of variants are not. They are rather modes of recitation. Modes of recitation are not limited to seven. They are thousands. In Nigeria we have murkaz tune, Adhabi tube, Arabia etc. There are hundreds of them in Nigeria talk less of entire Muslim and nonmuslim countries. So you have no point
If they are not versions, their meanings shouldn’t be different, the number of their chapters should be the same but that is not the case. Different versions, different meanings

You further exposed yourself by saying that you have thousands of mode of recitation when even muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in only 7 ways! How come muhammad wannabes have 1000 different ways?

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
advocatejare:

Show me in the Quran where it was said that the previous scriptures were distorted or corrupted!

Did the Quran come to confirm distorted or corrupted scriptures?

The Quran Allah promised to guard and protect was not even protected, Allah couldn’t stop a sheep from eating some part of the Quran and those parts are missing in the Quran today!

Allah failed woefully in preserving the quran

If they are not versions, their meanings shouldn’t be different, the number of their chapters should be the same but that is not the case. Different versions, different meanings

You further exposed yourself by saying that you have thousands of mode of recitation when even muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in only 7 ways! How come muhammad wannabes have 1000 different ways?
I am 1000% sure that you have no idea of the screenshots you attached. You only grabbed it from Sam Shampoo and David Wood grin

There is nothing like Qur'an was revealed in 7 recitations. Everyone has their voices or tunes in reciting Qur'an. Haven't you attended or watched Qur'an competition or Qur'an contest before?. These 7 you mentioned are only common in Arabia. How about non Arabic Muslim countries, dont they have theirs?.

As for screenshot, you don't understand what you posted and I don't even know how to help you with that. This is not how we counter Bible when we went to expose biblical contradictions/distortions. Quran is one.

As for distortion of the Bible and Torah, prove to me that Moses and Jesus wrote these books before they died?
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2022
Empiree:
I am 1000% sure that you have no idea of the screenshots you attached. You only grabbed it from Sam Shampoo and David Wood grin
Stupid diversionary technique. I won’t allow you to play such a game here

There is nothing like Qur'an was revealed in 7 recitations. Everyone has their voices or tunes in reciting Qur'an. Haven't you attended or watched Qur'an competition or Qur'an contest before?. These 7 you mentioned are only common in Arabia. How about non Arabic Muslim countries, dont they have theirs?.
Now you have exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see and you have called muhammad a liar for saying that the Quran was recited in seven different ways to him by Gabriel and not in 1000 ways that you Muhammad wannabes are laying claims to today.

You rubbish the hadith of your prophet, no wonder NeoWanZaeed calls you an unbeliever

Sahih al-Bukhari 4991
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Abbas:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Gabriel recited the Qur'an to me in one way. Then I requested him (to read it in another way), and continued asking him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it in several ways till he ultimately recited it in seven different ways."

As for distortion of the Bible and Torah, prove to me that Moses and Jesus wrote these books before they died?
Did Muhammad write the Quran before he died?

Was muhammad alive when the Quran was compiled and the distortions made?

The first standardized Quran was written 20 years after muhammad had died and muhammad was not there to confirm the distortions that were made

Quran has many versions, Quran is the most edited and distorted book, the current Quran was written in 1924 in Cairo, Egypt

1 Like

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Stupid diversionary technique. I won’t allow you to play such a game here

Now you have exposed your ignorance for the whole world to see and you have called muhammad a liar for saying that the Quran was recited in seven different ways to him by Gabriel and not in 1000 ways that you Muhammad wannabes are laying claims to today.

You rubbish the hadith of your prophet, no wonder NeoWanZaeed calls you an unbeliever

Sahih al-Bukhari 4991
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Abbas:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Gabriel recited the Qur'an to me in one way. Then I requested him (to read it in another way), and continued asking him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it in several ways till he ultimately recited it in seven different ways."

Did Muhammad write the Quran before he died?

Was muhammad alive when the Quran was compiled and the distortions made?

The first standardized Quran was written 20 years after muhammad had died and muhammad was not there to confirm the distortions that were made

Quran has many versions, Quran is the most edited and distorted book, the current Quran was written in 1924 in Cairo, Egypt
you don't make any sense. First all, I don't really blame you for quoting the Hadith to back your claim and I never said such Hadith did not exist. You think I didn't know the in question?. The Hadith is there of course but I am telling you that it is only speaking about dialects. The Hadith is only speaking about modes of recitation. Modes of recitation has nothing to do with contradiction of Quran. Anyone can recite Quran in any beautiful modes they like without changing the texts which means modes of recitation are many beyond seven. At the time, dialect of Quraish was notable dialect which was dialect of prophet Muhammad SAW.

As for the picture of Quran you attached, the only way to convince yourself is by exposing it exactly the way we exposed the Bible by being out reach Bible and pointing their contradictions therein. Otherwise, bro, you are wasting your time here
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Empiree:
you don't make any sense. First all, I don't really blame you for quoting the Hadith to back your claim and I never said such Hadith did not exist. You think I didn't know the in question?. The Hadith is there of course but I am telling you that it is only speaking about dialects. The Hadith is only speaking about modes of recitation. Modes of recitation has nothing to do with contradiction of Quran. Anyone can recite Quran in any beautiful modes they like without changing the texts which means modes of recitation are many beyond seven. At the time, dialect of Quraish was notable dialect which was dialect of prophet Muhammad SAW.

As for the picture of Quran you attached, the only way to convince yourself is by exposing it exactly the way we exposed the Bible by being out reach Bible and pointing their contradictions therein. Otherwise, bro, you are wasting your time here
Be my guest, check the screenshots below

Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by Empiree: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
advocatejare:

Be my guest, check the screenshots below
you keep failing. Quran on only in Arabic. This is the only one language it was revealed. English, French, Yorùbá, Igbo, Hausa, Spanish, Urdu, etc are translations of the meaning. Translated versions are not Qur'an. QUR'AN is only in arbic

"Verily, We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran in order that you may understand". Q12:2

Any other languages are just close to the meaning for the purposes of non-arabic muslims readers. You think Qur'an is Bible that you don't have the original copy?. Sorry, try harder next time.
Re: Acadip And Her Likes Are Not Muslims by advocatejare(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Empiree:
you keep failing. Quran on only in Arabic. This is the only one language it was revealed. English, French, Yorùbá, Igbo, Hausa, Spanish, Urdu, etc are translations of the meaning. Translated versions are not Qur'an. QUR'AN is only in arbic

"Verily, We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran in order that you may understand". Q12:2

Any other languages are just close to the meaning for the purposes of non-arabic muslims readers. You think Qur'an is Bible that you don't have the original copy?. Sorry, try harder next time.
See nonsense escapism format.

Any language that can’t be translated is a nonsense language.

Why are you using the Quran when it was not sent to you but to the people of Mecca and it’s surroundings?

The Quran was not meant for you Arab wannabes

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
-Quran 42:7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling To The Unity Of The Mulim Ummah. / Goodness To One's Neighbors / Who Is In Charge At A Muslim Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.