Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? (2594 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
jmoore:
Sex is not food!!

Many men are waiting till marriage. I am not even talking about celibates that have tasted it and gone on strike. I am talking about virgin men still waiting till marriage.

That's good for them tongue
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Dickson178:
Even your papa no go fit answer dis question even though as he's old now cheesy

Your papa fit answer
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2022
errigdee:
why not,see me see yawa

Have you done it?
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by errigdee: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ejehkob:

Have you done it?
yes naw even up till this extent

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
errigdee:

yes naw even up till this extent

Keep it up bro
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Gee64: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
If nor be say I'm in my late 50s, na person like you who dey frank I for marry. You dey frank like my late wife!

Well, send me mail if you nor mind sha oh.
Deborah98:
If you know where he is/hiding tell him to be coming..I don too wait sad
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ejehkob:
Although I stayed 24yrs without sex amidst eye popping libido and angry gbola grin, it wasn't easy at all.
Somehow I feel sex is as important as the normal food we eat and there is a high craving for it mostly from age twenty (20). So is it healthily possible to stay without it till one is married?
Your opinions pls

Let me break this down to you. Alot and when I say alot I mean alot of men never ever had sex before marriage until their wedding night which they mostly end up disappointed with their bride.

That is the reality alot of men will never tell you. Most men have no experience of sex before marriage but most women do before marriage that's why VIRGINITY it a female thing and only of value because of its SCARCITY.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Blablamalala:

Let me break this down to you. Alot and when I say alot I mean alot of men never ever had sex before marriage until their wedding night which they mostly end up disappointed with their bride.

That is the reality alot of men will never tell you. Most men have no experience of sex before marriage but most women do before marriage that's why VIRGINITY it a female thing and only of value because of its SCARCITY.

I think some truth to that

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by errigdee: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ejehkob:

Keep it up bro
thanks
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by harmargedon: 3:48am On Mar 06, 2022
Ejehkob:
Although I stayed 24yrs without sex amidst eye popping libido and angry gbola grin, it wasn't easy at all.
Somehow I feel sex is as important as the normal food we eat and there is a high craving for it mostly from age twenty (20). So is it healthily possible to stay without it till one is married?
Your opinions pls
there are those built with low sex drive, while others have high sex drive and then the moderate sex drive. The first can stay without sex even after marriage, the next can't stay a week without sex, while the last can stay months without sex. It all depends on which category you fall in.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
harmargedon:
done peyare built with low sex drive, while others have high sex drive and then the moderate sex drive. The first can stay without sex scene after marriage, the next can't stay a week without sex, while the last can stay months without sex. It all depends on which category you fall in.

How can we reduce the sex drive to favor the single folks?
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by harmargedon: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ejehkob:

How can we reduce the sex drive to favor the single folks?
we just can't. We can only few tricks to take your mind off for the moment, but not when the opposite sex is standing close to you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
harmargedon:
we just can't. We can only few tricks to take your mind off for the moment, but not when the opposite sex is standing close to you.

God help us cry
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by errigdee: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ejehkob:

Keep it up bro
thanks

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Ejehkob: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ejehkob:

God help us cry

Amen
Re: Can A Man Stay Without Sex Till Married? by Konor: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
harmargedon:
there are those built with low sex drive, while others have high sex drive and then the moderate sex drive. The first can stay without sex even after marriage, the next can't stay a week without sex, while the last can stay months without sex. It all depends on which category you fall in.
5 chilled bottles of Heineken for you bro.
You nailed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Doesn't Solve Shiiii / Can 'Love' Exist Without Mutual Dependence and Commitments? / My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.