Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,558 members, 7,827,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum (84763 Views)

Have You Mistakenly Credited A Bank Account Before? Share Your Experience / Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by peppermint7(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
EASYGURU:

Nope na redmo 8 i dey use.
Ok I think sey na 10
I bin wan ask you something
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by ManirBK: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Greatdand007:

Same happen to me on the first of this year i was credit with 500,000 Maura I waited 3 days and no response I had to withdraw and spend it and till now nobody has contact me about missing money
may be it was from covid19 disbursements
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by ManirBK: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
akpunda86:

Lucky u,I was owing access bank 250k and was long overdue,I was on my own when someone I don't know transferred 400k to my acct and access bank took all dr money,I went to my bank cos this Na double gbese,they said transfer was from so so person,requested 4 fone number anoda protocol,I then told my bank to contact the person so he can call me and explained all that happened,3 years now nobody called me.

Angels really exist
what about the remaining balance?
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by akpunda86: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
what about the remaining balance?

Down the drains.use cook family soup.
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by ManirBK: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
akpunda86:

Down the drains.use cook family soup.
so up to now Your account is OK no freezing no call no email
Re: Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum by akpunda86: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
so up to now Your account is OK no freezing no call no email

Bro yea can't u see Angel Gabriel is Chariot.No calls Account not frozen infact account open for more illicit funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / Domain Name Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.