Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune (66411 Views)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday / Members Kick As APGA Zones Presidency To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
Tambuwal and Kwankwaso together can not wrestle power from the West in 2023 the reality is the West have taken over Nigeria politically from 1993 with MKO Victory in the North and consolidated the grip by OBJ from 1999-2007. Buhari the Northern Maverick contested 3 times against Western backed and Western candidate and Failed. His two Victories from 2015-2023 is only possible because the West Backed him the Northern Maverick, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso do not have Buharis popularity and 12m followers.

The West don't care if you field Emir of Kano or Sokoto in Presidential election because Yorubas have the Population, Economy, Traditional institutions to rival any group or combine groups in Nigeria especially the Hausa and the Igbo. Yoruba are watching these two very carefully and won't allow any of them smell power in 2023.

Do you really know what you are talking about? Yoruba have voting population compared to the north? Oga stop living in La La land. Also note if APC fields a South west Candidate and PDP field one from the North it is game over because through this the north has succeeded in putting themselces for life in power. All they simply need to do is play on the greed of the South west to cause a split in the south and you guys are foolishly playing into it.

5 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Halo22: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Why won't I forbid Southwest presidency when they still want to take the turn of the southeast? As for SE, I have seen the plan against us cos they believe we aren't serious with APC.
Echoban:

Wetin come happen if SE becomes president U forbid SW Presidency ni

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by emkz: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kingosytex:
I think the South West has many capable hands that can move this nation forward.

The prof and Fashola can do the job. It must not be Tinubu. The old man's glory days are gone.

We can't keep jumping from one old man to another.

So work Tinubu started since 1992, he should hand it over to one of his boys when he is still capable?

Bros, let me ask you a question, if you worked hard for something and it is within your reach, would you drop it for someone else because your village people asked you to?

Those who say Tinubu is too old to be President, how old is the Queen of England? How old is the US President? How old is the former US President? How old is the Ghanaian President? South Africa?

Do you realize one of America's greatest Presidents was on a wheelchair?

As for me and my household, I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is the best man prepared for the job. I liked the way he took the hit for the President and Vice President several times. If that is not a good leader, I wonder who is.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Almaigaa: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
IGBOS right now. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Sannisege: 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
shinealight:

North Easterners are majorly Muslims. Next thing, they will say they don’t want Muslim-Muslim ticket which will rule out Jagaban.
So, more than likely, Osinbajo will get it! As they say, the older brother finds a snake and the younger brother kills it, the main thing is for the snake to die,…abi no be so!? grin grin
In fact all the Christian Northern APC Bigwigs are from North East. Boss Mustapha, Babachir David Lawal and Dogara. Any of these can be Tinubu's running mate. So your argument doesn't hold water. As for Zulum, Shettima the former governor of Borno will get the VP slot before Zulum.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by kenolsquad(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=110793141]Ipob illiterates and renocriminal right now
[Obvious reasons you yet wallow is squalor.
Shouldn’t you be really concerned about the dead horse APC have and are yet about to present to you?
]
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Angrymode: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Any SE person that supports this marginalization in APC is an idiot.

The funny part is that there are lots of politicians that are idiots from SE so I won't be surprised if they are happy being treated like second class citizens.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
paymentvoucher:
Believe it or leave it. Nigeria’s next President is among the men below:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
3. Femi Gbajabiamila

Why is Gbajabiamila on your list? undecided
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by lampi: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
smatt1711:
The outcome of Ukraine and Russia war will play a major role in deciding who wins next year's election.. The world is changing...... I will pay you cash for your old laptop, very old laptop, dead laptop, faulty laptop, working laptop.... Zero nine zero eleven zero five fifty-seven fifty-eight..... Contact me
I've one
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by 2chainz411: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
vRendoh:

You re right...Tambuwa or Kwankwaso will do. And south east and south south ll go for that. Very unfortunate
I greet you comrade...many knows the outcome of next year presidential election but sentiments is fooling them. Hausa's will continue with thier plans,why will Southerners allow Tinubu to cost them a wonderful opportunity comes 2023...vp osi can do it or other credible personality from the Southern region.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by joyandfaith: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-zones-presidency-to-south-west-vp-to-north-east/
DECISION makers in governing All Progressives Congress (APC) may have agreed on a zoning arrangement for the big six positions in party and government at national level, Sunday Tribune has learnt.

Bolded.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by olatuns2017: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by 2chainz411: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
shinealight:

Wishful thinking! grin grin……The Northerners are not Ingrates like you guys….they keep telling you that they owe the SW for helping to put Buhari in power but you will not listen. Live with it my friend!
You knew the plans ahead...who are you fooling with sentimental peaceful unity. Hausa is our problem in Nigeria.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
APC will debunk this news tomorrow. Yes, you saw it here first. After that news of APC zoning National secretary to south east around early February in punch newspaper, it was debunked next day and today SE has the slot of the deputy chairman of the party.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Tomilola360: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
that is all they can do really.

you can't zone in to a 5% that hate your party.

pdp is expected to zone to SE but they still give it to atikulate grin

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Willie2015: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kingosytex:
I think the South West has many capable hands that can move this nation forward.

The prof and Fashola can do the job. It must not be Tinubu. The old man's glory days are gone.

We can't keep jumping from one old man to another.

Prof and Fashola do not have the backing of the North...
They are technocrats and can misbehave...
Northern Elites are comfortable with Tinubu...
Someone that is dependable and can protect their interest...
Its about their interest !!

4 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by ebufa: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
BKayy:
I like this. Now the acclaimed Igbo leaders should do their worst.

One thing I have noticed about most Nigerian politicians, especially those from Igboland, Minorities and Yoruba land is that most of them didn't pass through leadership training unlike the North that is mainly descendants of Aristocrats.

So they (Igbo politicians) don't know that the little attention all parties (PDP and APC) paid to them was because of actions from MNK/IPOB's side? That was their base of negotiations but they don't know
This is why the North no matter what can never hand you over their paramilitary organisation A.k.A ISWAP.

The Igbo politicians due to the fact that they don't understand the game, helped the North to take care of IPOB, then made a grave mistake which is turning themselves against the same IPOB leaving themselves naked.
When Ijaw make political demands, what back it up if Niger Delta militants.
When the North do, we have ISWAP, Bandits and Boko Haram as the action card.
The West Before used to have OPC.
But the East.... Is filled with tactless individuals.

The Igbo man should just stick to buying and selling ......and leave politics for serious people,Nnamdi Kanu the mid-field maestro don clear road for them and laid his killer pass....only for clueless Igbo people to disappoint as usual! nothing spoil....the agitation will go 1 gear up when ohaneze comes back empty-handed as usual ! presidency or no presidency Igbos will not abide in a fraudulent union........... Russia successfully taken over Ukraine will change a lot of dynamics globally.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by africanpride1: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
paymentvoucher:
Believe it or leave it. Nigeria’s next President is among the men below:

1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
3. Femi Gbajabiamila
Obviously, you don't know the person that Buhari loves and trust most. You don't know that the most favoured and trusted Yoruba for Presidency is Babatunde Fashola, Buhari is a Man of Vision who loves Fashola so much because of what he saw him do in Lagos and dedication to truly uplift the People as well as infrastructure. That's why he handed over 4 Massive Ministries to him at same Time! Have you ever heard of such happen before in the whole long History of Nigeria? Did Buhari ever give 4 Ministries to even 1 Fulani Man to Control?! Buhari is truly a good man surrounded by wicked Souls who advice him wrongly, I wish he had many more of the likes of Fashola around him, Nigeria would have been a very sweet Country by now. Those that say Buhari is a tribalist or nepotic don't see far into what has happened, he is a good man who believes that Nigeria should make great Progress. Fashola proved his Visionary Leadership Capacity by taking Lagos to greater heights. It's also has become glaring that the Nepa Technocracts Powers-that-be and Generator Importing Cabal are the ones that have behind the Scene fought tooth and nail to scuttle his Relentless Effort to make Electricity stable in Nigeria. As President, he would have enough Authority to deal with them and flush them out, Fashola would be the best Nigerian next President. Like if you agree, Share if not.

9 Likes

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by OblorOblor: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
We stand with our youth leader, though from a safe distance to avoid inhaling any stench, with diapers ready in case of leakage (oil spillage)

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by SmartGadgetz: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Basicend:

Bro, Osibanjo cannot face Tinubu's political influence. He does not have the game.

He is better candidate thou.

Tinubu will defeat him within APC except he runs through another party.

Only if Buhari anoint osiibanjo, it's over.
Know that anyone Bihari anoints or picks from the south west, the cabals and north elites will rise to make him one because the candidate would run on the powers of the presidency thereby making it a smooth transition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by shinealight(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sannisege:
In fact all the Christian Northern APC Bigwigs are from North East. Boss Mustapha, Babachir David Lawal and Dogara. Any of these can be Tinubu's running mate. So your argument doesn't hold water. As for Zulum, Shettima the former governor of Borno will get the VP slot before Zulum.

Very good point! I believe Dogara has since switched to APC which makes him a good ‘youthful’ prospect. Boss Mustapha is also a good administrator but already in the latter part of his sixties. Either of these two guys would be great for Baba Tinubu if he scales through!
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Mikolo70(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please mark my word I've said it nd i will say it again Tinubu can never be president of nigeria
Today's its 6th of March 2022
I no b God oo bt this one must come to past
E too sure die.

cheesy
Which day Baba God join Nairaland?
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Mikolo70(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
shinealight:

Very good point! I believe Dogara has since switched to APC which makes him a good ‘youthful’ prospect. Boss Mustapha is also a good administrator but already in the latter part of his sixties. Either of these two guys would be great for Baba Tinubu if he scales through!
Dogara is the VP
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by TIJAY01: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
FAKE NEWS, the presidency still remain zone to the south, no particular or micro zone mention.
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Zeefort: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by Mikolo70(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Angrymode:
Any SE person that supports this marginalization in APC is an idiot.

The funny part is that there are lots of politicians that are idiots from SE so I won't be surprised if they are happy being treated like second class citizens.
Oya curse the Okoros in PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by gozmok1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
seunmsg:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-zones-presidency-to-south-west-vp-to-north-east/

Those pushing Tinubu to the seat of power regardless of his health concerns are no different from RITUALISTS.

They're willing to sacrifice their Papa just to amass generational wealth for themselves!

If he were my father, he wouldn't be contesting. At least not this time. No ambition is ever worth the health of any man.

The honour of a Kingmaker lies in his abilities to make kings. Not battling for kingship with his proteges. Let the Kingmaker remain a kingmaker!
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by IVORY2009(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gastoc:

Crimianlle grin grin grin
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by BlazinGlory40: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Give them the Next 48-72hrs , they will Debunk this news

Yeah bro! It’s very fake! Not like I care about whoever they field anyway
Re: APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune by emmykk(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Anything to make the irabijii bullion van criminal miscreants of Nairaland to masturbate is welcom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.