Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? (4997 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

1. Abeg get out.

2. If a nairaland female like Iyaebe or saphiere says they will only marry rich men you people will insult and attack them like Muslims attacking someone who uttered blasphemy against Islam.

3. Besides I didn't say shallow I said Stingy and wicked

1. When an average female has nothing of worth/sense to say, they resort to insults and or emotional blackmail undecided...

Counter my points with points of your own mi'der and stop throwing insults around like a child who got her favorite candy bar taken away....

2. Who are the people Biko? undecided I dare you to show me a comment I've made that shamed women for wanting to marry a rich man...

3. Last time I checked the moniker I quoted earlier on was "jennyclay" and she used the word "shallow" in her comment, so it's either "jennyclay" is your alternate moniker or you're just so-so undecided....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Yes, you are.

What if her baby daddy died?

Kikikikikikikikiki
grin cheesy grin
Since you're a philanthropist, please go and take care of all the baby daddies out there undecided...

Then let her take care of her child na grin, sheybi she's "equally" an adult cheesy...
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Lonestar124: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
All Nigerian men are after money,they can marry anything as long as money is involved. These are the modern men we would have to deal with.
You must be joking, what if the lady in question cannot conceive a child hence she adopt a baby....not every nigeria man madam....
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by gulfer: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
If this means that she cannot bear children for me, I cannot marry her o... angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Walkee: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigeria men have shallow minds, they might not marry the woman. They might think her womb is damaged reason why she has an adopted kid.

Infact, the ones that might agree to marry her, would want the woman to take-in (get pregnant) for him before he proceed the marriage plans.

Some men don't even want to raise someone else's kid.

Well, some men have criteria when it comes to matters like this.
why would I have to take care of a child that wasn't formed with my sperm? My prick don dry abi wetin?
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by AoifeNightfall: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
gulfer:
If this means that she cannot bear children for me, I cannot marry her o... angry angry angry angry

You're selfish.

Must you have your own child? Is another man's child not enough for you? angry
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by ghettochild(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nigeria men have shallow minds, they might not marry the woman. They might think her womb is damaged reason why she has an adopted kid.

Infact, the ones that might agree to marry her, would want the woman to take-in (get pregnant) for him before he proceed the marriage plans.

Some men don't even want to raise someone else's kid.

Well, some men have criteria when it comes to matters like this.
You shd be given a choice to raise another man's kid not compelled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Stevenson1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Would you marry a single, childless woman who adopted a kid?

Everybody get type. Me, I won't and I will not.
I want to meet my fellow marriage-novice/virgin just as I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
Would you marry a single, childless woman who adopted a kid?

Sure
Re: Would You Marry This Kind Of Single Mother? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:13am On Mar 07, 2022
Favfables1:

So because I'm refusing to take care of a child that I had no hand in bringing to this world, it therefore means I'm "stingy"?

If this is really what you think, then I must say that you're "manipulatively myopic" ((no offence)) undecided...

Why don't you call out the man who got her pregnant? Why don't you call out the woman who opened her legs and allowed an irresponsible man to sleep with her, and get her pregnant?

Actions have consequences mi'der...
So if you wanna open your legs and allow yourself to be dic.k.ed like a cheap who.r.e, then you should be ready to face the consequences that comes afterwards, one of which could be pregnancy undecided...

I hope I don't meet hypocrites like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week / I Want a Man [not edited] / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.