Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal (54378 Views)

Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Lovelife433(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is the man of the year. Bravo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by onlyempress(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wetin make am no run when she had the chance to

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by ArmaniUhuru: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na skit! This guy na comedian
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Sirpaul(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Legendary award to him.
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Coded081(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
It's was I skit
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Honourable1901(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dance of shame in ogejuru's voice[right][/right] sad
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by DeMosthigh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyen na nice
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by 007Marvel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na skit jhoor! Who nor know this Agbaya
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
So the gift na to make her gree before? Some men will never learn. See him circus trousers grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hashabiah:
This man is my hero grin

Alpha abi smiley wink
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by deepwater(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
lol
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Way4orward: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
REAL NIGARR
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Freestainworld(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Some ladies tire me, you don't like a guy, but will be quick to squander his money, that serves her right.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Tombrown3(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why do Nigerian men like marriage?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by HernanCortes: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
007Marvel:
Na skit jhoor! Who nor know this Agbaya
Ehhen i suspected that trouser and slides grin
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by tuzle(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
I laughed a lot, but that was too extreme and childish
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
No be juju be that
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
the mofo quote comes to my mind grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by marsup: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why keep collecting things, when you don't see a future with the man? Men, why do you keep giving ladies stuffs, when you don't know where you stand with her?
Two of you should be flogged, for constituting a nuisance.

Parents, especially mother's, pls don't push your kids into wayward lifestyles. Always, find out the source of your child's gifts and income.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Alexgeneration(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ninety6:
Judging by the man actions, the lady made right an important decision of her life.
Stvpid decision of her life.

The thief wants the man's gift but rejects his proposal.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by StylelushMag: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hahaha
Beremx:
Foolish man. You want to strip her naked because she didn’t accept your proposal?

Very stupid idiot
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by wonder233: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yes, he should take back every single thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Offpoint1: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
sd
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Is a skit jari.. I know that tiv man

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by marosmart(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by McAausim: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
grin

Chai see that falling package breast (Falling hero's )... grin

Good for the guy man... grin

I go collect the pant join if na me buy am

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Enemyofpeace: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
It is allowed. I ate nonsense
Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by Kingcalls: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Without men, 95% of women will become destitute ...

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal by BobPRESS5(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
The lady's action must have infuriated the man enough to be this ruthless.
I sorry for the Lady sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is Adult Video Called 'Blue Film?' / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.