Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? (1999 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by zaza1955: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2023
It’s not uncommon for couples to explore their sexuality together. In some cases, this can involve one partner wanting the other to sleep with another person.

Although, It can be difficult to understand why your husband would want you to sleep with another man, this is a complex and sensitive topic that requires careful consideration.

In some cases, a husband may ask his wife to sleep with another man for various reasons, such as wanting to explore new sexual experiences or feelings of insecurity in the relationship. It is important to discuss this situation openly and honestly with your partner in order to get a better understanding of his motivations and feelings.

If your husband is asking you to sleep with another man, it can be a difficult and confusing situation to be in. It is important to understand why he might be asking you this and what his intentions are.

While it may seem strange or even wrong, there could be underlying reasons for his request that could help you both get to the root of the issue.

In this article, we will explore some potential reasons why your husband might want you to sleep with another man and how best to handle the situation.

Some possible explanations or reasons why your husband may want you to sleep with another man include:

Read full article HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/01/17/husband-want-me-to-sleep-with-another-man/

Re: Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00am On Jan 18, 2023
See request to whorē!

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by Lanty01(m): 6:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by imagrg(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2023
True.
Lanty01:
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by TheSourcerer: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2023
interesting

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Husband Want Me To Sleep With Another Man? by fadal(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
CUZ HE DON'T LOVE YOU undecided

(1) (Reply)

Only Stoners Should Get In Here / We Just And Met We Are Talking Marriage / Why nice guys fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.