Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? (15637 Views)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'll rather not... I might corrupt you... And I don't want to be the reason someone's good son doesn't make heaven... Atleast, I know I'm going to hell... smiley

I'll help you preserve whatever innocence you have left

I'm an angel, I'd save you. But you've gotta confess unto me all your sins and you'll pardoned

^^

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Dude, everything has its or their disadvantages. Moderation is key in all that we humans do.

Too much of everything bleeps shit up. Personally, smoking gets me high and buys me time from reality, my troubles etc.

And it sure does opens my mind to greater possibilities and endless creativity.

Motherfuckers be on about how weed is this and that off their own opinions, which is biased and full of ignorance.

Unless we as a people come together leaving every bullshit aside and just live our lives however we want, we all will remain bleeped and life uneasy for us all.

Enough of said. I'mma leave you with this, though... do you think that guns or firearms in general are bad? If you come up with a yes, then you are just like every other person that is recognized as a problem in that shithole.

Firearms are like weed, it only becomes a problem when it gets into the wrong hands. So do not go about with some shitty mentality about those that smokes.
Rastaman, i Dey smoke only weed nothing else, and I Dey chop Food plus junks etc. I no Dey play with my belle.

My fear be say, this weed fit darken my skin cos normally I be fresh Ajebo no pimples.

Wetin u think?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Rastaman, i Dey smoke only weed nothing else, and I Dey chop Food plus junks etc. I no Dey play with my belle.

My fear be say, this weed fit darken my skin cos normally I be fresh Ajebo no pimples.

Wetin u think?

Haha. No reason am. Everywhere good for you. Just dey eat healthyily and stay fresh, nothing go sup.

Me, I be ajebo to the core but if you see me. Lol. No worry. Been smoking for like forever now but nigga, my lips be pinky asf. No cap.

Would rather get locked up in a gloomy room with them mad joints that would hit a nigga soul than walk under the sun. The sun damages the skin than smoke, brethren.

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

Haha. No reason am. Everywhere good for you. Just dey eat healthyily and stay fresh, nothing go sup.

Me, I be ajebo to the core but if you see me. Lol. No worry. Been smoking for like forever now but nigga, my lips be pinky asf. No cap.

Would rather get locked up in a gloomy room with them mad joints that would hit a nigga soul than walk under the sun. The sun damages the skin than smoke, brethren.
What method do you use for your lips to remain pinky? Do you use lip balm often?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

I'm an angel, I'd save you. But you've gotta confess unto me all your sins and you'll pardoned

^^
cry

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

What method do you use for your lips to remain pinky? Do you use lip balm often?

I knew you was gon ask that. But you see, the only thing that goes on my lips is them baby girl's lips. So nope, I don't be using no lip balm nor stuff like that.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
cry

You are crazy fr, no cap. Lol. But on the real, I might be your answer to that.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

I knew you was gon ask that. But you see, the only thing that goes on my lips is them baby girl's lips. So nope, I don't be using no lip balm nor stuff like that.
Yeah I know of people that smoke like exhaust but still got their lips intactly pink.

Thanks for your time.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't hate you... The feelings are just there...

Don't ask me any question! For christsake!

Men are so annoying: You fall in love with a girl... She leaves... You meet another girl... You annoy her by asking if she's the one you used to love... undecided

Don't dare it... If you want Tahrah goan look for her!
Woah. Hold on!!

where is all of this coming 4rm? Or are u playing with me right nw.. Like wtf!

for real, who are you?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by koonkgang: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
On my 43rd. * Lights up and puffs. Glorious!
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Yeah I know of people that smoke like exhaust but still got their lips intactly pink.

Thanks for your time.

Say less.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

You are crazy fr, no cap. Lol. But on the real, o might be your answer to that.
God! We were talking about drugs... Now it's sex...

My boyfriend is on NL... I can't
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Woah. Hold on!!

where is all of this coming 4rm? Or are u playing with me right nw.. Like wtf!

for real, who are you?
Sorry... For the outburst.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
God! We were talking about drugs... Now it's sex...

My boyfriend is on NL... I can't

So? Scared of him finding out? Lol.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

It helps with anxiety alot, major side effect is paranoia.
Is it? ... I read somewhere it aggravates anxiety though... Isnt paranoia a kind of anxiety
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

So? Scared of him finding out? Lol.
More like, there's a guy I'm interested in on NL

I'm not scared... Just wanna please him... Weird that I care so much about his opinion...
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
More like, there's a guy I'm interested in on NL

I'm not scared... Just wanna please him... Weird that I care so much about his opinion...

What got you so hooked on this said guy?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
Sorry... For the outburst.
Seriously, we should have a convo on this... Cause i dont remember any of this and u're not helping out cause u wouldnt say who you really is.

I'm sorry about d incessant questions too but i need clarifications gaddemit!
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

What got you so hooked on this said guy?
He's not perfect... He's annoying... He's stubborn... He's really sweet... He can be very dramatic... Intelligent... Funny... Troublesome... I can go on! grin

There's no reason to not like him...

I still remember the first time I mentioned him.. I wanted to compliment him (I saw his picture)... But he was an asshole... grin

I really like him... It's sad

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Seriously, we should have a convo on this... Cause i dont remember any of this and u're not helping out cause u wouldnt say who you really is.

I'm sorry about d incessant questions too but i need clarifications gaddemit!
No... It's not necessary... I've apologized...
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
No... It's not necessary... I've apologized...
Alright.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Liliantalks: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Would smoking weed cause someone to loose weight ?

Like reekado banks?
weed makes you fat , because you begin to eat too much, it’s crack that makes you loose weight

4 Likes

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
He's not perfect... He's annoying... He's stubborn... He's really sweet... He can be very dramatic... Intelligent... Funny... Troublesome... I can go on! grin

There's no reason to not like him...

I still remember the first time I mentioned him.. I wanted to compliment him (I saw his picture)... But he was an asshole... grin

I really like him... It's sad

How about I be come your wing man and help you dunk your shot?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

How about I be come your wing man and help you dunk your shot?
I have... embarassed

I don't know what we're waiting for... I've already invited myself to his place... He told me to wait... cry

But forget him... I'm killing the feelings already...

You still haven't answered my question... smiley
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Is it? ... I read somewhere it aggravates anxiety though... Isnt paranoia a kind of anxiety
Paranoia is not a kind of anxiety, weed make you to feel super calm and relaxed as such radicate anxiety and make every activity no matter how mundane it was, to be interesting and exciting.

Paranoia na another ball game entirely.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by l0uie(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Datboredberry:
I have... embarassed

I don't know what we're waiting for... I've already invited myself to his place... He told me to wait... cry

But forget him... I'm killing the feelings already...

You still haven't answered my question... smiley

You still on about that? Lol.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Why di get ur mention? ..

it's weird..
What’s weird?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
What’s weird?
I got a mention 4rm u..
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
I got a mention 4rm u..
Well,I don’t tag you in a mention.
I’m not in the position to answer that.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
KinglouisXIII:

Well,I don’t tag you in a mention.
I’m not in the position to answer that.
Well there's an explanation for that.

You did tag me and clear out my moniker..

so?
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
CamusMidas:

Paranoia is not a kind of anxiety, weed make you to feel super calm and relaxed as such radicate anxiety and make every activity no matter how mundane it was, to be interesting and exciting.

Paranoia na another ball game entirely.
But paranoia does leads to anxiety.. I guess.

pardon me. i just feel there's a link between d two.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
l0uie:

You still on about that? Lol.
Lol, dude she's a bloody liar, I've been the one begging her, but she prefers using me to play tic tac toe
Beg her for my sake to just close her eyes and just accept my proposal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe / Kenyan's Voted Ugliest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.