Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

“Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? (15970 Views)

Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
He stole me from my boyfriend... Shoot your shots sir... smiley

My birthday is coming up soon... Two weeks and a few days... You're in Abuja, we can meet up...
most Def.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Honestly?
At that time you and that b*tch didn't deserve to know shit
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamer999:
most Def.
Mtchewwwwwwwewwwwwwwwweweeweeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're his birthday mate... Fu**
He can hang himself for all I care
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Senomii:

Mtchewwwwwwwewwwwwwwwweweeweeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
there's a woman for every man, the thing go reach everyone calm down grin
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Una don rubbish my thread cos of woman grin

2 Likes

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Judd007: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just loud it, you know what I mean, smoke Loud
RapistOnBail:
Hello,

I want to know the difference between these drugs “Weed, Arizona, Skunk, Loud etc”

How do they affect the body and which is most dangerous to consume.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Judd007:
Just loud it, you know what I mean, smoke Loud
I promise myself never to go that way.

The effects of all these Canadian loud and all to the body could be dangerous.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Please, don't mention him... Awful memories...

I know he did... I don't even wanna know...

Funny, I and the other guy become friends... Far from... He was nice but we argued alot!
was aware..

It's nice having you around again ya know.

I just knew you seemed like someone i've come across from around here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamer999:
there's a woman for every man, the thing go reach everyone calm down grin
leave am.

He go soon chop im breakfast nw
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Frankie6835: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
For me na weed, because is natural and helps one leave depression in some cases.
Why skunk is what I don't advice anyone to try, arizonal is better when there's no weed but no go more than one stick if not na for gutter ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Senomii:

He can hang himself for all I care
Ouch... Dont be cruel.

You and him are so alike! undecided
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Me too! Smoked Arizona, my first time and I was bored... The dude I was with was high af! So I smoked a cigarette...
You smoke? Damn.. My kinda girl wink
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
leave am.

breakfast with salad and mayonnaise grin
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamer999:
. Hehehe . grin
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamer999:

No joy at all...

Silentgroper:
. Hehehe . grin
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Victerica(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Be like na Abboki Loud you Dey buy

Leave the guy...

E never try am before
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Silentgroper:
leave am.

You dey yarn dust
Na me be the inventor of breakfast, lunch and dinner
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gamer999:
Na intercontinental breakfast for 8 star hotel wey u go soon chop
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Silentgroper(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Senomii:

You dey yarn dust
Na me be the inventor of breakfast, lunch and dinner
lol .. you wan distribute am reach her side?? Kikikiki
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Notyourfrienddd: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2022
My colos any time anyday

3 puff and I don activate wink

2 Likes

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Penywise(m): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Hello,

I want to know the difference between these drugs “Weed, Arizona, Skunk, Loud etc”

Correction. They are not drugs but Galenicals or herbal medicinal plant.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Penywise:

Correction. They are not drugs but Galenicals or herbal medicinal plant.

I think the likes of Skunk, Arizona, loud etc are chemically adulterated.

I stand to be corrected
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Penywise(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2022
RapistOnBail:
Hello,

Weed is sativa indica and it's mainly the leaves that is dried and sold. Dope has a very pungent smell. You don't need to grind it well before you roll is so it doesn't burn your clothes. Also you need to finish a joint before you feel a slight buzz and mild euphoria.

Skunk or SK is a weed soaked in drugs then dried in blocks. It varies between States in Nigeria. Some stronger than others due to method of preparation. It's stronger than weed. Some types are even stronger that AZ. Major side effect is Tension headache. It's highly adulterated and can be bad for health.

Arizona or AZ as it's popularly called is Nigeria's landrace Strain. It's good weed with mild high. You can smoke a blunt for two days if you know how to enjoy weed. I recommend this for starters. The above two is trash.
Like the two above, it can also be adulterated.
If you are buying AZ, go for greener ones. There's also a variety called pawpaw sold in Jos, Zaire, etc. It's stronger that the normal AZ but it's harsher and gives tension headache in some people.

Synthetic weed: it's weed laced with drugs. a good example is Colorado (weed laced with ketamine). Avoid synthetics at all cost.

Lastly is loud. It's simple any marijuana that has higher psychoactive effects. It usually contain a higher percentage of THC.
There are two types: Organic loud e.g sour diesel, OG Kush, etc and mixed loud e.g Canadian loud, Ghana loud.
It can be further classified into Grade 1, grade 2 and grade 3 based on their strength.
It's usually more expensive as an ounce of organic loud in Abuja can be sold for 120-130k.
It's usually gives the best feeling and highly recommended if you have the funds. Health wise it's also better.
Enjoy responsibly!

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Penywise:

Weed is sativa indica and it's mainly the leaves that is dried and sold. Dope has a very pungent smell. You don't need to grind it well before you roll is so it doesn't burn your clothes. Also you need to finish a joint before you feel a slight buzz and mild euphoria.

Skunk or SK is a weed soaked in drugs then dried in blocks. It varies between States in Nigeria. Some stronger than others due to method of preparation. It's stronger than weed. Some types are even stronger that AZ. Major side effect is Tension headache. It's highly adulterated and can be bad for health.

Arizona or AZ as it's popularly called is Nigeria's landrace Strain. It's good weed with mild high. You can smoke a blunt for two days if you know how to enjoy weed. I recommend this for starters. The above two is trash.
If you are buying AZ, go for greener ones. There's also a variety called pawpaw sold in Jos, Zaire, etc. It's stronger that the normal AZ but it's harsher and gives tension headache in some people.

Synthetic weed: it's weed laced with drugs. a good example is Colorado (weed laced with ketamine). Avoid synthetics at all cost.

Lastly is loud. It's simple any marijuana that has higher psychoactive effects. It usually contain a higher percentage of THC.
There are two types: Organic loud e.g sour diesel, OG Kush, etc and mixed loud e.g Canadian loud, Ghana loud.
It can be further classified into Grade 1, grade 2 and grade 3 based on their strength.
It's usually more expensive as an ounce of organic loud in Abuja can be sold for 120-130k.
It's usually gives the best feeling and highly recommended if you have the funds. Health wise it's also better.
Enjoy responsibly!
Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by RapistOnBail: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Penywise:

Enjoy responsibly!
Do you think Weed is bad for health?

1 Like

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:

No joy at all...

Berry you still not licking my calls and not replying messages on whatsapp cry
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gamer999:
Berry you still not licking my calls and not replying messages on whatsapp cry
I'll reply now... Sorry.
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'll reply now... Sorry.
hmmm OK ooooo
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Daytrader1: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stick to loud if u have the funds, i don dey smoke one tie since morning

Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Gamer999: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'll reply now... Sorry.
smile... It's fine, I get the picture. Thanks for the initial time
Re: “Weed, Arizona, Skunk” ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gamer999:
smile... It's fine, I get the picture. Thanks for the initial time
Please, send me an email...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.