Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance (44913 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Bahamas95(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Even me sef I can't dance.......On my marriage day I won't give a damn about what guests would think. Na lock up things, I don't have time to impress anybody.

I won't be needing crowd anyways.

1 Like

Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by NoToPile: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lovely couple, the guy has plenty swag.
The lady just doesn't like dancing, smiling here and there, the most portant thing is they seem to understand each other and that's the most important part.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by toluleke(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why will he not dance when the bride parent will provide everything his own is just to get a house and free knacking like a friend will say. That why northerners marry as many wives they can. Yoruba man wey billing don kill the difference go show
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Aaaoo: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oh
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by 360command: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Is hard before you see Northern men dance...This one na soji guy
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by cococandy(f): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2022
She’s so pretty
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
The guy really tried...how e take cope with dancing alone and d bride con deh look like zombie
nah by force to dance

E no necessary make you dance on your wedding day

Person no Sabi dance waytin u want make she do

Who marry her complain

You done dey call person zombie
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Advancedman(m): 2:23am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Make this type of lady catch you for bed if your prick nor peel make I know weytin kosam grin grin grin

Na the oza room she is a professional dancer the guy go run.

1 Like

Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 08, 2022
Dude looks like he likes being funny and she is feeling embarrassed.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2022
CitynewsNG:
Meet Groom that can dance to save his life and Bride that almost hate dancing.
____

Dancing is one fun part of wedding ceremony, especially for the new couples and it's a point a lot of guests often wait for, to see the newly wedded dancing shoes.

For those who could dance, it's always fun to watch them to wiggle while for those that can't, they just can't wait for the whole stuff to end, and that's exactly the situation of these newly wedded couple who got married over the weekend in Northern Nigeria.

The Groom whose name is nunu_boi was all over the place dancing happily with friends and ladies, while his shy bride was just looking and standing. Only God knows what she's thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTAnfKVZafc

Who had a similar experience on his or her wedding day? When your partner can dance but you can't?

Anyway, Happy Married Life to Abuja designer Nunuboi and his Beautiful wife.

Source: FocusDigitalStudio Abuja

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CayxYuwg2CG/?utm_medium=copy_link

1. I cannot smell his own money inside the wedding.

2. It’s like as if his parents (or whoever it is) were the ones who married the wife for him.

3. They are copying too much. The throwing of money, and that type of couple dance are all copied stuffs which the bride is not used to.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by DSoj(m): 4:58am On Mar 08, 2022
But why northern girls are forever slim?
Never seen a real curvy or bbw northern girl
Whats their diet?
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Okeyc230: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2022
She knows that, other women will soon join her as wives to the man
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by tesppidd: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2022
Naijanascam:

Wetin go come make your abunna peel nah?
grin grin

Abi the babe get chukuchuku for her punny
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by emmnprince(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2022
saphiere:
Did Rebecca mingle when God gave her Isaac?

Yes. She mingled. If not she won't be spotted and recommended. So, Sarah also need to mingle to get spotted!
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Olamidexpres(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2022
This fools need to be arested for spraying and stepping on Nigeria � money
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
nah by force to dance

E no necessary make you dance on your wedding day

Person no Sabi dance waytin u want make she do

Who marry her complain

You done dey call person zombie

No b by force

She no sabi dance and I no force her to do...

And I didn't complain to you as well, the Op seek opinion of everybody and I made my own contribution....

Doing the dancing alone make d guy to b like dummy in my own personal opinion

Relax and don't carry another matter for head
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by naikeboy(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Maybe na haram
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Allisgud: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Yuakwon3:
Make this type of lady catch you for bed if your prick nor peel make I know weytin kosam grin grin grin
Her toto na sampaper

1 Like

Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Zeuslord(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Even me sef I can't dance.......On my marriage day I won't give a damn about what guests would think. Na lock up things, I don't have time to impress anybody.

I won't be needing crowd anyways.

lols
I think I'd adopt your style when I'm ready.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Stargurl20(f): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Lol .. wahala for who no Sabi dance
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by darediamond(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin cheesy
preselect:
walahi this girl go kill am for bed grin grin grin grin grin
she de save her energy for where e sweet pass.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Bahamas95(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zeuslord:

lols
I think I'd adopt your style when I'm ready.
Ya, am very serious. I am not the social type and I don't feel comfortable around strangers.

My marriage would be strictly by invitation and the few guests must be those am familiar with.....That's the only way I can feel relaxed on that day.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by Zeuslord(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ya, am very serious. I am not the social type and I don't feel comfortable around strangers.

My marriage would be strictly by invitation and the few guests must be those am familiar with.....That's the only way I can feel relaxed on that day.

you are an introvert, I'm one too Lols.
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

No b by force

She no sabi dance and I no force her to do...

And I didn't complain to you as well, the Op seek opinion of everybody and I made my own contribution....

Doing the dancing alone make d guy to b like dummy in my own personal opinion

Relax and don't carry another matter for head
go sleep
Re: Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance by lawrencewalton9: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Whether you are looking for a wife for life, or just a long-term partner, asian wife can make a great partner. They have a unique combination of qualities. They are attractive, loyal, and kind. They are also intelligent, educated, and cultured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.