Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace (72158 Views)

2023: Four Conditions Upon Which I Will Dump Obi For Tinubu / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Timekeeper452: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Any news from British platform just raises my suspicion.

There is this relentless posting of pro-Ukraine news by British news platforms that just do not truly reflect the harsh odds against Ukranians and their President as the losing side. It is as if they are cashing out huge ad revenues from these news at the expense of the fact.

Hyping President Zelensky as a war hero at this time is irresponsible.

Suddenly they are not carrying covid 19 related news. They should not feed from the mysteries of Ukranians rather should sustain the campaign to compel President Putin to withdraw his troops and stop killing the Ukranians.
your suspicions is useless and unimportant.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na mumu man go hate putin. * i love his war games.

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na mumu man go hate putin. * i love his war games.

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by tonididdy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
treatise:

Just wait and see. Russia's GDP is close to that of Spain and Russian economy is reeling from isolation. The west is ready to boycott the oil Putin has weaponized and bear the pains of inflation. Putin will soon be disillusioned.
All the PM's have said it, "we cannot do without russia's oil".
Germany will before the end of the year reactivate the Nord stream project.
Nigeria will sell some more oil but Russia will still be top trader because of distance and quality in product.

Russia still has a firm grip

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by bluebay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
NigeriaZoo:
Putin is feeling the heat. At least this is a step in the right direction.
Those 4 things are the reason for the war .
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by KingsleyIsrael: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:
If this is true then the heat is getting to Putin. Just last week He told Macron that he will not back down. Interesting days ahead
oga u well? putin don achieve.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by tradepunter: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
Everyone forgets that Putin is first a KGB man, there ways are ways of manipulation..... So far no backing down from Ukraine..

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Zeefort: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, i have 40% of the rent but she's not accepting it.
I need your help please .
0036286596,GTB.
God bless you
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by able20(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Both USA, Europe, and Russia are Mad. Sometimes the tables have to be shaking constantly.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
Russian ruble can not even buy guguru... Poor poutin..SE ya miserable life...grin

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by infofta(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
goodheart01:

The West has created another Afghanistan in the form of Ukraine for Russia. And Russia go fight till dem tire

This time it's worse cos they managed to bring EU along to sanction their economy. If the ban their oil and gas Russia economy will collapse soon

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
1. I know Russia want Crimea because of water for industry, in order not to have a repeat of Adolf Hilter's Era I would suggest a Joint administration of the zone with Russia having access to water.

2. As for the independent states, well I won't allow that if I am the President of Ukraine, Russia or Nigeria except through a referendum with properly agreed terms.

3.As for the Nuetrality of Ukraine, I think this is the most important to me, if I was the Russia President, the security of my nation is utmost important.

4. To ask Ukrainian to stop fighting without a proper cease fire is totally unacceptable , you have to declare an armisticle to allow for more talks
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Toktee(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol some people will still come nd shout western media propaganda forgetting say na war the both side dey loose war no b moi moi
grin grin grin abeg no kill me with lagh
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by MotiveU(f): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Remember they have thrown any missile to Russia.
Wait till one bomb fall into Russia then the equation will be balanced.
You they fight you last born you they feel on top of the world.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by NGpatriot: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
While poutin the coward is busy killing civilians, Ukrainians are busy destroying poutin soldiers and their ancient military vehicles.. grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
More..

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Toktee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mr Putin and his bunch of zombie on nairaland are failures.. grin
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by NGpatriot: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is why Poutin the ogbanje super power can not make it to the Capital, Ukrainians and destroying all his convoys and supply lines.. poutin is stuck on the road, no food, no weapons, no fuel.. grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by PrincessDiana: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Don't believe every news you read on the western mainstream media. They don't portray reality!

People, use your brain. Someone is advancing and they are screaming that he is losing...how!!!!!!!!!

grin
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by bepositive11: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
useni1:
which cripple? Europe is busy sanctioning themselves. You ain't smart to see it

If that's your response, I'm wasting my time. Google and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Frankiss44(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Quiny32323:
This one is not possible oga!!! Both sides are idiots but I will blame putin more for falling into this trap set by the west, I guess Putin is not a good history student,he should have remembered how the west trapped his uncles in Afghanistan for years sotey dey run back to russia after exhausting both men and material. The same is gonna play out, russia will fight till dey get exhausted, already the west is supplying weapons and what have you to sustain the fight,at the end the 2 countries will pay a huge price, zelensky for me is a tool in the hands of the west.

A tool in the hand of the west...
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by EILTD(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
Putin the man
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by 9gerian: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
4 almost impossible conditions especially number 3. Except maybe in the event of a regime change midwifed by Russia.

NigeriaZoo:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russia-war-putin-latest-kyiv-zelensky-b2029871.html
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Yankee101: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who said the conditions are an olive branch?
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by godliman: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
useni1:
Putin new world order. The most powerful man in the world! The world changed the day Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia and China are now the big boys and world police. Putin should continue with the assualt, the longer the war the more Europe who choose to be a vassal state will collapse. The day the dollars dies millions will rejoice from Kashmir to Dakar.
See Original sadist with Lucifer spirit.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
BSsniffer:
Zelensky should better accept the terms and rebuild his country, the west will only use his head to break coconut, the Germans have already moved against the ban of Russian gas into europe because they know it would affect them badly..... everyone watching out for his or her interest.

If he should accept the terms for the sake of peace in his country bt the sanctions will not stop until he returns to pre invasion situation.

Russia cannot declare independent regions from Ukraine. They have no right.

Neutrality might be agreeable.

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Now that Ukraine is receiving more weapons and volunteers right.
Putin wants to fight the whole of Europe, he should bring it on.
Bastard devil and his stupid supporters

1 Like

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by rottennaija(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
treatise:

Just wait and see. Russia's GDP is close to that of Spain and Russian economy is reeling from isolation. The west is ready to boycott the oil Putin has weaponized and bear the pains of inflation. Putin will soon be disillusioned.

Ok. I have no time to argue with you.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by buzorcharles(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
NigeriaZoo:
Putin is feeling the heat. At least this is a step in the right direction.
which heat?
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by TheWolfen(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

This is not all about Ukraine anymore. OP did not list all the demands. Putin wants NATO to remove any troops or weapons deployed to countries that entered the alliance after 1997, which would include much of eastern Europe, including Poland, the former Soviet countries of Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, and the Balkan countries. So, at this point, Ukraine is just a hostage.

Well this will be a tough.
I guess we in for a long ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.