Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace (71877 Views)

2023: Four Conditions Upon Which I Will Dump Obi For Tinubu / Tinubu Lists Four-Step Solution To Farmer-Herder Crisis / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
useni1:
Putin new world order. The most powerful man in the world! The world changed the day Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia and China are now the big boys and world police. Putin should continue with the assualt, the longer the war the more Europe who choose to be a vassal state will collapse. The day the dollars dies millions will rejoice from Kashmir to Dakar.

The most powerful man in the world and his nation’s currency is worthless? The dollar won’t collapse anytime soon and if it did, your Naira would be worthless. Here is what the man you call powerful has done to his country:

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by treatise: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
rottennaija:

Ok. I have no time to argue with you.

Sleep well.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by highbeeola(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
NigeriaZoo:
Putin is feeling the heat. At least this is a step in the right direction.
Which heat

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by WoundedLamb: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheWolfen:

Well this will be a tough.
I guess we in for a long ride

That was the requirement in December 2021. That bit has been excluded, luckily.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Perrythepyper: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:
If this is true then the heat is getting to Putin. Just last week He told Macron that he will not back down. Interesting days ahead

Lol then you don’t understand politics and power play. Someone is dictating the tune of the opera you’re saying bow to pressure. Putin is the Mozart here.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Holaomoakin(m): 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Dividing another man's land! This is nothing buh poops.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by IMAliyu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
useni1:
Putin new world order. The most powerful man in the world! The world changed the day Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia and China are now the big boys and world police. Putin should continue with the assualt, the longer the war the more Europe who choose to be a vassal state will collapse. The day the dollars dies millions will rejoice from Kashmir to Dakar.
Quite the opposite actually.
Putin invading Ukraine, just revitalized NATO, which lacked purpose for the longest time, and countries like Finland which were neutral are now expressing interest in joining NATO.

As for the dollar, more countries are realizing its faults and expanding their reserves to Gold.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Remman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-russia-war-putin-latest-kyiv-zelensky-b2029871.html
ormo! No demilitalization or denazification of Ukraine again? Enya... I see where this thing is going! Putin will gradually use excuse to back off...
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by TheWolfen(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

That was the requirement in December 2021. That bit has been excluded, luckily.
Oh okay. Good then
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by MadamExcellency: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

This has always been the objectives nothing has changed oga

This is pure fallacy. If this is the stated objective, Russia wouldn't have gone to war. They would just occupy those separatists States with Russian Military.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Any news from British platform just raises my suspicion.

There is this relentless posting of pro-Ukraine news by British news platforms that just do not truly reflect the harsh odds against Ukranians and their President as the losing side. It is as if they are cashing out huge ad revenues from these news at the expense of the fact.

Hyping President Zelensky as a war hero at this time is irresponsible.

Suddenly they are not carrying covid 19 related news. They should not feed from the mysteries of Ukranians rather should sustain the campaign to compel President Putin to withdraw his troops and stop killing the Ukranians.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

"Any news from British platform just raises my suspicion". So, out of curiosity, I just want to ask where you get your news?
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by texazzpete(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
highbeeola:

Which heat

The one where his army is struggling against Ukraine?
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by texazzpete(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Skyview01:

"Any news from British platform just raises my suspicion". So, out of curiosity, I just want to ask where you get your news?

It won’t pass Russia Today or Sputnik.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Verysmart101: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Quiny32323:
This one is not possible oga!!! Both sides are idiots but I will blame putin more for falling into this trap set by the west, I guess Putin is not a good history student,he should have remembered how the west trapped his uncles in Afghanistan for years sotey dey run back to russia after exhausting both men and material. The same is gonna play out, russia will fight till dey get exhausted, already the west is supplying weapons and what have you to sustain the fight,at the end the 2 countries will pay a huge price, zelensky for me is a tool in the hands of the west.

Oga Ukraine will suffer this shit most.Shey their nuclear power plant was siezed,their international airport was destroyed yesterday,1.7million refugees are out of the country etc.If Zelesky don't understand he is the scape goat here,his head will go with it trust me.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by seyz91(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
I tell you! His demands never changed
naija4life247:

Are his current demands different from previous demands? Too many non thinking children on this Forum
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Tomek09(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
This Putin is just a stupid man. Ukraine should speed up joining the EU and NATO. There is no place in the world for leaders like Putin anymore.
Ranting from the comfort of ur bedroom grin grin grin
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by inasman(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
] you are highly brainwashed. If Russia want, the fight will extend to Germany and other western European country. And I don't mean Russia attacking any of them. They can stage attacks on those countries through proxy and say it is the effect of the Ukraine war. More weapons are in Europe now without control so think properly before typing nonsense here [/quote]

Who be this one? If u lack ideas or what to comment just keep ur cool bro, u lack knowledge About global politics and games.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by ariesbull: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
assholemods:
Idiot na you go tell a sovereign nation to change his Constitution.
there is limitation to that sovereignty ask Libya, ask Iraq ask Vietnam and Afghanistan
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
Skyview01:

I take from broader platforms but top on my list are Aljazeera, AFP, DW, The Economist, CNN and BBC. All this mirror uk et al are not on my list. It is only the Brirish platform that I get that feeling with.

For CNN, Trump had done enough job of letting their viewers know that CNN is partisanship so I am always cautious but with BBC and other British platforms, I immediately start asking myself what is it they are not saying and is that missing piece capable of affecting me.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Tomek09(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Faber:
E don happen

Putin don loose this war finally. When the Ukrainian government slowed their call for international volunteers, that was when I knew they are winning.

Also they know that Russia can sponsor spies from other countries as volunteers who will sabotage their efforts all these while.

Give it to this Man Zelensky, he is won
The way you guys vomit rubbish on International affairs is really worrisome.

Which Putin is losing??

Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by VEHINTOLAR: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:
If this is true then the heat is getting to Putin. Just last week He told Macron that he will not back down. Interesting days ahead

Please,go and read the conditions Putin listed again before you start talking about any heat ! If Zelensky/Ukraine agrees to meet those conditions,then it can be safely said that it's Zelensky/Ukraine that's feeling the heat of Russia's heavy bombardments ! I don't expect Ukraine to agree to those stringent conditions anyway. But then,the war continues !
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Malawian(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:
If you want to know if he will back down or not, tell Ukraine to reject the offer. Body go tell them after 6 months of shelling.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Quiny32323:
This one is not possible oga!!! Both sides are idiots but I will blame putin more for falling into this trap set by the west, I guess Putin is not a good history student,he should have remembered how the west trapped his uncles in Afghanistan for years sotey dey run back to russia after exhausting both men and material. The same is gonna play out, russia will fight till dey get exhausted, already the west is supplying weapons and what have you to sustain the fight,at the end the 2 countries will pay a huge price, zelensky for me is a tool in the hands of the west.

How many years did Russia trap USA in Afghanistan... 20 years.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Christistruth00: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
NigeriaZoo:
Putin is feeling the heat. At least this is a step in the right direction.

Putin is going down

Ukraine only needs to keep resisting him

He will pull out of Ukraine without anyone asking him to
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by CharleyBright(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
useni1:

See Aboki terrorist.
Why would dollar collapse, na Japanese yen or China yuan you go use.
If you see 10 Dollars now, your yeye prick go stand. Mumu like u.
Dollar keee you there.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by isahsalee: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:

I don't get you right, which heat are you talking about? when your superior enemy suggesting and giving you hard conditions to accept or he will continue hitting you. You needs to digest the message very well.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by wattsunenergy: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'll rather the word remain policed by the corrupt US, than the satanic communist China.

So many of us routing against the western powers have no idea what a typical Chinese man is capable of...
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by ofiko123(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
The end of this world is near..
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by hysteresis: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
WoundedLamb:

If these are his terms, he's actually relaxed his requirements. Check the 8 points he gave in December 2021.
Oga since you know d 8 points, list them naa and stop typing rubbish
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by dappydozzy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
seanfer:

Putin has not said he wants a ceasefire, before the invasion he gave conditions to prevent the invasion, and now after the invasion he is given conditions, he is even humane to do so, he has never said he is backing down, In international politics, a war is defined as the final test of power, it is left for the comedian president to accept these conditions for peace and not let himself to be manipulated by the West. Russia won't allow Ukraine to join NATO, it either they take it or leave it.
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by blackboy2star(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Putin not ready yet for Peace... No.4 heavy nah and Crimea brouhaha
Re: Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
goodheart01:

You’re the one who’s foolish and brainwashed. You must be a kid or a moronic adult. This same thing happened way back during the Cold War. If u were old enough then, u would have noticed the US kept funding the Afghans till the Russians got fed up and left. Same thing is about playing out now

So I repeat the US has brought about another Afghanistan to Russia in form of Ukraine, so Putin go fight tire. And there’s nothing u or your fellow terrorist Muslims can do about it

So you did not know Russia funded Afghanistan till USA run.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video)