Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Disrespecting Me (2556 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife For Disrespecting Me / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nicenancy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
I lost my job last year. Before this, I was providing for my husband and child. About a month ago, I was added onto my secondary School Whatsapp platform . Two weeks ago, my husband saw I had made a paltery 1,300 naira contribution towards an old school welfare project via the Whatsapp platform and hell has broken lose in the house . Saying, we are in hard times and that I should have informed him bla bla bla. Now he has exited me from the page without my authorization and warned me to never rejoin that page. I feel so disrespected. Please advise me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by joceey(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kpele

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your husband is childish.... Instead of him to go look for work and reclaim his status as the MAN of the house, he is busy getting angry over N1,300 contribution.

I will advise you overlook this one and keep your cool, but if he tries it again, then you're free to do whatever you want to do.

25 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by virginprincess(f): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
God abeg nor allow come across shameless and lazy men for this my life,op may God help you complete this task wen you don start so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by obinna58(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Narcissists don't overlook little things, I think you're in serious trouble, kids doesn't even deserve such disrespect talk less of an adult.

A stupid fvcking narcissist.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
I lost my job last year. Before this, I was providing for my husband and child. About a month ago, I was added onto my secondary School Whatsapp platform . Two weeks ago, my husband saw I had made a paltery 1,300 naira contribution towards an old school welfare project via the Whatsapp platform and hell has broken lose in the house . Saying, we are in hard times and that I should have informed him bla bla bla. Now he has exited me from the page without my authorization and warned me to never rejoin that page. I feel so disrespected. Please advise me

Please submit yourself under the authority of your own husband for that is the secret of successful marriage.

Don't mind all these children who will come telling you how bad your husband is. I tell you the truth most of them are evil clowns and agents of family destruction.

Just act as if nothing happened. Madam, this is not an issue Na, there are spouses that have issues not you.

Please just learn to obey your husband and always approach him respectfullyOK.

Finally, try to understand his person so you can relate well.

Bless you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by HarlequinLekex: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your husband should be made the PRESIDO of WORLD LAZY MEN ASSOCIATION [W.L.M.A].
I just don't know why some men are so ungrateful your wife dey help run the family bills he dey complain on top N13h.
This man is not a man he is a girl [no insult to girls].
It is his type when im wife get some change go dey para anger bcoz na she get the small change besides this man is lazy.
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nonywendy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
this story no complete. Wish we can hear his own side of d story too
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by HarlequinLekex: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is why I don't blame ladies dating Rich men wey fit use im head run im family.
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Sammy101111(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Your husband is preventing you from further scam . Try to they listen to Guy man don’t come here with story you were being scammed on a group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by PlayMaker14: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Please submit yourself under the authority of your own husband for that is the secret of successful marriage.

Just act as if nothing happened. Madam, this is not an issue Na, there are spouses that have issues not you.

Please just learn to obey your husband OK.

Bless you.
You're very much entitled to your opinion....

But what if the reverse is the case here? Would you still give the same advice Or you'll ask the man to boot her out of the house for having the effrontery to remove you from the WhatsApp group...

Wetin nor good, nor good. The husband messed up and he did so shamefully.

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Aboliko7: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lazy man
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Divay2(f): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just imagine

Women should learn how to respect their husbands angry

Your Husband has Authority over you.
To pay bride price, traditional marriage, wedding is too difficult nowadays embarassed

Women should respect Men's Authority as the head of the Family for once embarassed

Whatever your Husband ask you to do, do it diligently without complaining angry
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by virginprincess(f): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine

To pay bride price, traditional marriage, wedding is too difficult nowadays embarassed

Women should respect Men's Authority as the head of the Family for once embarassed
Abeg in what way did she disrespect her husbandundecided,abi you nor read before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

angry
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

are u lightskin? angry
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

Actualy u no wot...yor husband very steeewpid. Get me his ñomba & I will slap his face for disresspetting u angry
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by VeryWickedGoat: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
Before this, I was providing for my husband and child.

grin grin
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, The Nigerian Woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by LordIsaac(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Be submissive to him; never join the group again. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Divay2(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
LordIsaac:
Be submissive to him; never join the group again. Simple!
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by FINELEG(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by FINELEG(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Like are you for real, disrespect?
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Toluwanise247(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

Next time slap sense into his skull, but before you slap him make sure you have pack all your load . Leave him alone.
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by obinna58(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine

Coming from a lady.... Jesus!
Submission has nothing to do with this, it's a total disrespect

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by advanceDNA: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

he felt what u spent money on was not needed or could have been avoided....all na lack of money....one of the major cause of fight after infidelity...

.on a normal day such expense wouldnt have been an issue when enough cash was coming in...micromanaging is annoying everytime, from the home to an office environment...

No vex.....no overthink the matter

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by ogorwyne(f): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine

If you are not trolling, shut up and comment based on the post.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Crampyblood(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
#1300??

Oh Lord never let it get this bad for me please

I sell tokunbo motor shafts with 6 months warranty, please check my siggy
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:

angry

Stubborn woman, you came here to get advice from single boys and girls regarding your home.

You will soon get advice that will scatter everything kpatapkata!
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by Sweetvie: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine

Lol... I did not see anywhere ur comment correspond with what she type undecided
I believe you're the type husband use for boxing all in the name of " Respect men's authority"
You guys are just making it seem like marriage is a bondage. Abeg shift undecided
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by compton11(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
So your man is jobless?
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
God abeg nor allow come across shameless and lazy men for this my life,op may God help you complete this task wen you don start so.

Pray to God to help you make wealth and not allow you have that fairytale mindset of someone should provide for you as an adult. What will be the essence of your training and education?
Re: My Husband Is Disrespecting Me by talk2hb1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nicenancy:
Please Beg Bros To Be Calming Down!
You Self ehn,...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Doesn't Solve Shiiii / The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.