Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up (564 Views)

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by drizslim(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
A video which surfaced online shows the embarrassing moment a young took back the items he bought for his girlfriend after she broke up with him.

He confronted her in a market place and asked her to give him everything she has with her which include the bag, clothe and slippers he bought for her when they were still dating.

Market women and passers-by tried to pacify the situation but he was adamant. The boyfriend succeeded in collecting the bag and slippers she wore to the market.

However, he insisted on also getting the clothe back and demanded that she takes it off in public but the women told her not to do so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bew5FHmuf4

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Jennyclay(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
R.I.P Bamise. cry. May your killers never find rest.

Insecurity in Nigeria keep getting worse by the day, yet no one is talking or worried about it.

Some folks here on nairaland are busy drafting and discussing solutions on how Ukrainians should defeat Russians. But no one is talking about insecurity here in Nigeria.

President is currently in U.K
First Lady is based in Dubai
Nigerian youths always discussing about sex sex sex!!

Insecurity everywhere and no one cares, May it not get to your turn or love ones oo!

#justiceforbamise cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Shalommy(f): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is why women shouldn't depend on men. See the embarrassment. Will he pay for all the sex he had with her?
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wether this is real or not i don't know but taking back what u bought for someone because of a breakup is funny to me. I remember when my cuz in abj tried that stunt and wanted me to accompany him there. I just told him to forget it. Baba still drove for about 45 mins to her place remove tv set, dstv, microwave and some stuffs put for back of car dey come house grin
Shīt is funny to me and childish cos I don't see the point in that
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Wese090(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:
Wether this is real or not i don't know but taking back what u bought for someone because of a breakup is funny to me. I remember when my cuz in abj tried that stunt and wanted me to accompany him there. I just told him to forget it. Baba still drove for about 45 mins to her place remove tv set, dstv, microwave and some stuffs put for back of car dey come house grin
Shīt is funny to me and childish cos I don't see the point in that
Bro the point is na my money I take buy them o and another nigga cannot come and be giving u hot tatattatatta inside house I furnished for you o instead I remove my own give person wey serious then any upcoming nigga can bring his own to furnish house for u. Weather childish or not childish leave am like that o kiss kiss
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Wese090:
Bro the point is na my money I take buy them o and another nigga cannot come and be giving u hot tatattatatta inside house I furnished for you o instead I remove my own give person wey serious then any upcoming nigga can bring his own to furnish house for u. Weather childish or not childish leave am like that o kiss kiss
So u feel say when una dey date na only u dey give am tattatatattata? And if u still give the new one and she fuckup u go still carry am to give another.. instead just stop buying them things u know u can't forfeit na undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Candidlady: 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
killmods:

So u feel say when una dey date na only u dey give am tattatatattata? And if u still give the new one and she fuckup u go still carry am to give another.. instead just stop buying them things u know u can't forfeit na undecided

Tooooor!!!!

Shikena!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by BigBelleControl(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
This guy must have attended one of Shola's masterclasses on how to be an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by olu77(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Why do fools fall in love?
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by rickpat(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
don't give what you can't forget when you break up.

as for some women who have the mentality of saying you gave sex therefore the man owes you something..that's a wrong and shallow mentality...YOU DON'T GIVE SEX TO A MAN,YOU HAVE SEX WITH A MAN...A TWO WAY PLEASURE.

please don't give what you can't easily let go... whether gifts or emotionally attachment or financial support or washing clothes,cooking etc...JUST KNOW YOUR LIMIT TO AVOID SEE FINISH
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:
This is why women shouldn't depend on men. See the embarrassment. Will he pay for all the sex he had with her?
full. Will she pay back all the money she has collected from him? You think everybody is selling their pussy like you?
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:

If he has to pay for sex, then she is nothing but a cheap who.r.e undecided...
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by nerdfrost(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
If na electronics or her fone....I no get issue

But slippers....thats a new low man
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lemme assume this is real...
The man is childish and this act alone can get him in big trouble...

Quite frankly, I'm not against a man collecting the things he bought for a lady after break-up, if he wants to, then he should...

My ish with this man is that he's going about it the wrong way... What if she shouts rape or thieve? Will the beatings he will receive be worth it? Cause no one will want to listen to him and jungle justice may follow swiftly undecided...

It's just not worth the risk undecided....

There's a reason why you're given a receipt for every purchase you make, guyyyyy use it!
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Shalommy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bodmum:
full. Will she pay back all the money she has collected from him? You think everybody is selling their pussy like you?
Full?.. Bushrat.. Stinky thing!!.. Spitsss
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by Shalommy(f): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Favfables1:

If he has to pay for sex, then she is nothing but a cheap who.r.e undecided...
Better than dating a tout!.
Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by placeofallure(f): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Wese090:

How do you quantify the several magical cums you have had on top of her? This werey man just took advantage of the poor girl for nothing. We don't even know the story behind their break up, it may be due to no fault of hers. I doubt if this happened in Lagos. The man for don chop several slaps and jabs. Women are truly endangered species.

No man can try that nonsense with me, no man!

1 Like

Re: Man Forcibly Takes Back Clothe, Bag From His Girlfriend After Break Up by helinues: 4:58am On Mar 08, 2022
Hungry man

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / Man Checked Wallet If He Had Enough Money Before Having Fun With Prostitution / Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.