Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End (563 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End by LoveEtRomance6: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
The way i disengaged and dived into my sitting room seemed like i was auditioning in a police training exercise or battle with boko haram. She answered him and quickly tied her wrapper, opened the kitchen exit door and went out to meet him.
I pulled up my boxer and was waiting to hear any sign or noise that might indicate her husband knew what was going on when she re-entered.
Luckily, he had come back to retrieve something he had forgotten and was in a haste to go and pick up a client. She smiled and slowly walked back to me, like Eve did to Adam took off her wrapper and bent her a..zz, tw..3rking.

Her bold move must have impressed my d..!kk more than it did me cos the banana got so hard that i wondered if it’s still a part of my body.
I took her to the sitting room, sat her on a single couch, made her lie back a little, held her legs up high and was rubbing my d..!kk on her c..vnt when she started saying “bros your d..!kk big. Kai! f..vkk me weeeeeellll.
No go dey f..vkk madam and Joy again. I go dey f..vkk you well brooooos. I like you. I like the way you dey f..vkk me. I like your big d..!kk be like say i don dey love you oohhh”.
She was still mumbling her negotiations when i slid in my d..!kk into her already w..et Well. My d..!kk must have adventures deeper and faster cos she exclaimed in a low whisper “brooooosssss….. hmmmn…arghhhh.. brooosss”.
And i f..vkkked her. Pounded her p..ushy so hard until her whitish fluids covered my d..!kk but yet she was not satisfied. I scooped her up, turned over and made to sit with her on top when she started pulling me down to the floor with her weight while f..vkkking me.
I lay on the floor and she got wild. She started moving her waist violently in any direction we are and i f..vkked her as well.
F..vkking with such energy and being f..vkked back with such enthusiasm is;mind- blowing. Then, it suddenly occurred to me that her husband was definitely crazy to be ignoring/neglecting what i’m getting.
We were lying and f..vkk!ng side by side facing each other when suddenly she held me tight and started singing her sweet c..vmm chorus “mmmmmmhhhhhhh…….eeeeeeyyyyyy…..aaaaaaii iisssshhhh”.
Continue Reading...
https://diskarab.com/like-eve-to-adammy-neighbours-wife-will-be-my-end%ef%bf%bc/
Re: Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End by Ihedinuwa69(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
undecided grin
Re: Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End by 24brains(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Man Checked Wallet If He Had Enough Money Before Having Fun With Prostitution / Is This Normal? / Not All Friends Are Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.