Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (38128 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Bearing Female Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:48am On Jul 07, 2011
back to topic.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SYMBILI: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2011
Right here!

http://intimateviolencedeathnews..com/

If you give all the excuses in the world for the problems Nigerians have in the diaspora, what excuse can be made for this Akolade fellow back home in Nigeria?

It only means one thing. Nigerian men NEED HELP! When a Nigerian woman is succeeding above you. . . be supportive and nurturing. It benefits you. Do not be jealous!

[size=20pt]ESPECIALLY YOU YORUBA AND IGBO MEN![/size]

Sick of this thread. . . moving on from this 'polymonikering' joint of a nuisance.

Too many people talking to themselves here. wink
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2011
Lol it's an old book/film based on a family dog that contracted rabies
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2011
Nigerian men NEED HELP!

i've been saying that long before now.

what excuse can be made for this Akolade fellow back home in Nigeria?

nobody knows yet, except God.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Muslcar: 5:55am On Jul 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Igbo men should just stop killing their wife plz.

It's not ethical. Ojukwu forbids it.
ThiefOfHearts:

Yes like Clifford Orji  cheesy

Instead of barking like Ol' Yeller, tell your nna brothers to stop hacking  their RN wives to pieces. No one told them to rely solely on "export/import". Being jealous of your wife is pathetic. Where else is the money going to? Other than within the family. awon apayonje

Typical yoruba women stubborn and unrepentant even on issues of death. Well, ur yoruba brothers will just keep hacking u lot to pieces. As una no see anything wrong with the yoruba horror story.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 5:56am On Jul 07, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Lol it's an old book/film based on a family dog that contracted rabies

thought it was referencing one of the geysers in yellowstone national park.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2011
Muslcar:

As una no see anything wrong with the yoruba horror story.

I wish it were you and not innocent Titilayo.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Muslcar: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Yes like Clifford Orji  cheesy

Instead of barking like Ol' Yeller, tell your nna brothers to stop hacking  their RN wives to pieces. No one told them to rely solely on "export/import". Being jealous of your wife is pathetic. Where else is the money going to? Other than within the family. awon apayonje

Funny becos the case u point out is typical of Yoruba men like Arowolo Akolade L,
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by EzeUche(m): 6:00am On Jul 07, 2011
Why am I just seeing this thread?

This story is HORRIBLE!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by SYMBILI: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, well.

hmm, well.

cant argue with that because as calculia has been pointing out severally, a lot of yorubas do indeed prefer to marry and date outside their tribe.

not my problem though.

Not your problem? You go remain for NL till your old age na dey type from thread to thread . .dey judge so-so case.
You guys are the most quarellsome tribe in Nigeria. FACTS! Anywhere you are. . .CYBER OR OFF CYBER. . .THERE IS NO PEACE. Only violence and more violence.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^ok!!!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 6:05am On Jul 07, 2011
ThiefOfHearts, Ileke-IdI  
Very daft statement.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2011
I agree. Your words are daft. cool

This thread is about justice for Titi so please gfto if you have nothing better to say.

Go gnaw someone else's leg
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by EzeUche(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2011
Calculia:

ThiefOfHearts, Ileke-IdI  
Very daft statement.

Do you expect anything else from them?

Ileke-Idi used to be a good girl.  cry cry cry
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2011
^^I guess ThiefOfHearts corrupted her. The girl is a sworn tribalist. I am currently compiling a case web page of yoruba psycho men kiling their wife's to go all over the internet. We have been quiet about this madness long enough.   undecided
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by EzeUche(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2011
Calculia:

^^I guess ThiefOfHearts corrupted her. The girl is a sworn tribalist. I am currently compiling a case web page of yoruba psycho men kiling their wife's to go on the internet.  undecided

ThiefOfHearts. . . I dey laugh!  That tribalistic woman caught my attention when she ventured into the Politics section.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Calculia: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2011
^^She does have a beautiful smile and lovely complexion but it may be the camera flash. Dat hair may be extensions, must say lovely. Luscious lips ideal for kisses supposing she has clean teeth.  Wat exactly is original, ThiefOfHearts u can ans.  wink
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by georgem(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2011
anything new? i mean any latest development?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by bioye(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2011
Increase incidents of jealous wives stabbing their husbands

03/07/2011 12:36:00

As the people of Adamawa state continue to lament the persistent cases of armed robbery in recent times, tragedy struck again with residents of Bishop Street, Jimeta-Yola, thrown into confusion when a 35-year-old man was stabbed his jealous wife. As a result of the attack the man’s b bowel was rift open. Already, the suspect, a 30-year-old mother of three, identified as Pwaneno, has been picked up by the police. She is currently telling detectives what she knows about the incident.
Sunday Trust gathered that the conflict flustered those who witnessed what happened as they tried to help the victim whose intestines gushed out as a result of the deep stab.
Investigations revealed that the victim, Mr Dominic Daniel Shalda, and his wife got married  many years ago and were living peacefully   until recently when  things began to change when the wife heard that Dominic allegedly took another wife.
A few hours before the incident, they were said to have reconciled and seemed to be living happly. But all hell broke loose as the wife was said to have taken out a knife and stabbed her husband   in the stomach.
A close friend of Dominic who doesn’t want his name in print, revealed that, there seemed to have been a crisis in the house over alleged infidelity between the couples particularly when the wife heard that her husband, now receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Yola was planning to marry another wife from his Margi tribe. This situation, according to sources, spurred the jealous wife to take action against her hubby.
Other sources say that after committing the crime, Pwaneno attempted to run away to her relations in a nearby community.
However, neighbours who later found out what had happened, reported the incident to their ward head, who also informed the police.
“I have never seen such a terrible thing in my life,” a shocked neighbour, Mr John Morris, told Sunday Trust.
She was later traced to her hide-out by homicide detectives who arrested and brought her to the state C.I.D where she is being detained.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Altine Daniel, who confirmed the ever increasing rate of love turning sour stories, said the suspect will be charged to court after investigations into the matter have been completed.
While  speaking to Sunday Trust on his bed at the Male Surgical Ward, the embattled husband, who was deserted by his relatives due to his persistent love for the woman, said despite the attempted killing by Pwaneno he still loves her.
“I love her with all my heart,” says Dominic. He wants Pwaneno to be set free so as to come to take care of their children as he had abandoned at the hospital.
“Please, tell the police to release her so that she can come and take care of me and our children,’’ he pleaded.
However, Dr M. Bello Umar the patient was abandoned to the mercy of the hospital, which cannot afford to settle all his medical bills.
He said that there was an open –bowel on his stomach as doctors are now struggling successfully to save his life.
‘’Thank God, he is getting better as you can see. We are struggling to save his life,’’ Dr Umar said, ntoing that there seemed to be increase in number of love turning sour patients being brought to the hospital.
Our correspondent reports that like in other parts of the country, lone-goes-sour is no longer news in Adamawa.
Only recently, Sa’adatu Tukur, the first wife of one Malam Tukur and mother of six, was accused of killing her husband, his second wife her two-month old son. [/b]The family, which resides at Wauru-Jabbe in Yola North local government area of Adamawa State, literarily saw the raging fire of jealousy.
As people gathered to  mourn,[b] another incident struck, this time around in Jerreng area of Mayo-Belwa where a woman, said to be  HIV-positive, butchered her former husband and his lover while in bed
The woman, now in police cell at the state police headquarters, was said to have laid ambush to take revenge on her victims.

Power and control issues
“Love usually turns violent because of power and control issues. Commonly, men who batter their women are seeking a sense of power and control over their partners or their own lives,” observes Malam Usman Garba Santuraki, a Yola-based commentator.
Santuraki said it is not always the case of women as the culprits. There have also been many stories recently of husbands murdering their wives over alleged infidelity as it is also a fact that a significant number of men suffer physical and psychological torture perpetuated by their partners but are afraid of coming out in the open for fear of ridicule by the society.
He believes that there is an element of obsession, ‘’ this yearning to be in charge in every aspect in a relationship. It often sparks misunderstanding, and coupled with lack of proper communication between partners, the end is often tragic,” says Santuraki.
Gender activist Aishatu Garba, also cites the ‘craving for power and control’ as one of the major factors behind violent ends to love affairs. But Aisha as a practicing journalist, agrees that drunkenness plays a major role in violent breakdown of relationships.
“The obsession to control is the major reason why love ends up violently. Some people just want to prove to their partners that they are the boss in the house,” she says.
The lady news hunter quickly points out that in many places, such crimes are tilted against women because of the patriarchal system that has refused to suffer a natural death.
“It is a fact that women do kill or torture their husbands. But the number in this country is still low and usually, these are exceptional cases.

Source:http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/102666-increase-incidents-of-jealous-wives-stabbing-their-husbands.html
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by chines4(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2011
Is it by force to stay in loveless marriage. May be we need to change the marriage vow. to end with "Till one of us is tired Since some people actually want to make sure that only death can separate them
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by coogar: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2011
SYMBILI:

Not your problem? You go remain for NL till your old age na dey type from thread to thread . .dey judge so-so case.
You guys are the most quarellsome tribe in Nigeria. FACTS! Anywhere you are. . .CYBER OR OFF CYBER. . .THERE IS NO PEACE. Only violence and more violence.

how can that be true when you have the ijaws/itshekiri thugs in the same country. . . . .truth is, there's domestic violence everywhere you go in the world - the igbos have just taken it into a whole new level by hacking registered nurses in america.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by bioye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
chines4:

Is it by force to stay in loveless marriage. May be we need to change the marriage vow. to end with "Till one of us is tired Since some people actually want to make sure that only death can separate them

That's a good one!
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ragdollz: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2011
Latest News.>>>>.

<Vanguard on Tuesday>

LAGOS – A mild drama played out, Tuesday, at the Oduduwa office of the Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, when Mr. Arowolo Akolade, 30, alleged to have murdered his wife, Titi Arowolo, slumped when he saw newsmen waiting anxiously to speak with him.

After he was resuscitated, he said: “Please, I am bereaved. I just lost my wife. I also got injured. Look at the series of wounds on my stomach and hands. Have I not suffered enough? At the right time, information will get to you. I am not in the right state of mind and if you have any question on the death of my wife, you can ask my lawyer.”

Read more here

http://newsng.com/story-detail.php?title=Suspected-wife-killer-faints-before-newsmen-&story=541baef8b9
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
I guess the lawyer has asked him to use the plea of insanity. . . Soon, he will be saying he is a madman aka schizo since the "my wife killed herself did not work."
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by sylve11: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
sad! sad!! sad!!! sad cool
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
these stories of Nigerian men killing their wives in the states is happening too damn much now.

sorry if i sound a way but at first i thought it was coincidences but gotdamn.  undecided

phreakabit
Don't get me wrong. I said Black Americans [color=#990000]where unintelligent( Obviously referring to indigenous black Americans). I never said anything about Africans or "African Americans". After-all I am a full fledged African Myself.

I never said anything about being ugly. That would be cougar not me.

FVCK OFF!  angry angry

what the fvck is an "indigenous black american"? and it's 'were' not 'where'. ode.  angry [/color]
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Jul 29, 2011
I fricking thought this thread died ages ago. .Rubbish. .
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2011
the reply button still works. if i want to use it i will.

problem?
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by kandiikane(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2011
I don't give a sh[i]i[/i]t. . Continue. .
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Betina1: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2011
, died (((((
I always look here http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html
Death when it comes will have no denial.
Re: Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2012
High_Chief: ^^^Was I refering to the woman? I was only exploring the possibilty of what would make a man to beat his wife to death and turn her to BBQ. Or are you not surprised that this handsome Yoruba man committed such attrocity and what could have triggerd it.
sharap ur smelling mouth. Is this man handsome to u ? This man looks like a typical marijuana smoker to me ooo ! Abeg, na d woman wey fine. This women sometimes i blame them. If nice guys go and toast them, they'll either ignore them or insult them. But they fall cheaply 4 bad guys. SERVES THEM RIGHT ! grin
High_Chief: ^^^Was I refering to the woman? I was only exploring the possibilty of what would make a man to beat his wife to death and turn her to BBQ. Or are you not surprised that this handsome Yoruba man committed such attrocity and what could have triggerd it.
sharap ur smelling mouth. Is this man handsome to u ? This man looks like a typical marijuana smoker to me ooo ! Abeg, na d woman wey fine. This women sometimes i blame them. If nice guys go and toast them, they'll either ignore them or insult them. But they fall cheaply 4 bad guys. SERVES THEM RIGHT !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.