Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? (8455 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here / Outrage As NYSC Posts Graduates To Borno, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Rhea(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
Guyman has actually given you all the advice that your brother needs. I would like to advise your brother not to go, but then some people will still serve in Borno and come back successfully, and make your brother look like a fool. That's the irony of life.

also note that road traffic accidents account for most of the mortality of Corpers each year.

1 Like

Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Toonice(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
Posting ur brother to Borno is just as if they sentence Someone to Death.

I pity ur brother ooo

Abeg say Goodbye b/4 he leave o.

Probably u may Enjoy 5millions pay back, incase he didnt return

Abi r much that Jonathan dey pay them self?
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by superior1: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
I will simply send back the callup letter to NYSC and expect a repost in November hopefully to a better a place. Ask yourself, If Boko Haram is really bent on striking terror into the hearts of Nigerians, wont NYSC orientation camp be a good ground?. Forget those muscle flexing Soliders O, When Kasala burst finish, dem sef go gbev o
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by udezue(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2011
Let him go and waste his life in Borno.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2011
change his age to over 30 and get exception
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by semidaraeb(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Toonice your comment aren't it at all, so u are saying indirectly that his brother's life is worth only 5million that is a callous thing to say, don't you know that his brother can be a billionaire in dollars and pounds in the future, he could be an enterpreneur or employer of labour in future or even a president in future. The 5million you are talking about could be pocket money to him then. Its quite unfortunate that his brother is posted to that state we can only pray for those of them in that state and the entire North and ask GOD to see them thru this one year at the same time hoping that the FG and security agencies will wake up from their slumber and start to take proactive measures to stop this menace or terrorism as the case may be.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by 13volts(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
the whole country is not secured. chances that you might get killed by armed robbers in the south east or south west. get kidnapped in the south south or south east. get raped in the southwest or hacked to death by NURTW.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by phillipe: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
OPTION 1. Let ur brother go. What will be will be. It can only be delayed. look onto God
OPTION 2.
This is what your brother will do:
1) Report at the NYSC orientation camp for the orientation (he will be save there as long as he didnt jump fence to go out and flex)
2)Report at the local government he is posted to and ask to speak one on one with the NYSC local government officer or F.I or L.I
3)Tell him/her that he will leave half of his federal allowance for the officer if he will be clearing your brother every month.
4)Process all his files so he could be receiving his allowances
5)Come back home to find something to do.
N.B:
It is important he credits the account of his Z.I or L.I every month so he could be cleared.

Thats my two kobo. and by the way, dont ask me how I know!
OPTION 3. Just follow either 1 or 2 simple
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by deadie(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
What? Borno? Boko Haram headquarters? Anyway, if una dey willing to sacrifice am for the N5m wey FG go give una in case of incasity, then no wahala cheesy
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by arizona145(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2011
There is nothing like a graduate without Nysc experience. He should server with the help of the above suggestions
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by phreakabit(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
OH boy if you like ur bro listen to the words of Ekiti1 on the first page. If you missed it I will gladly repeat with a quote

This is what your brother will do:
1) Report at the NYSC orientation camp for the orientation (he will be save there as long as he didnt jump fence to go out and flex)
2)Report at the local government he is posted to and ask to speak one on one with the NYSC local government officer or F.I or L.I
3)Tell him/her that he will leave half of his federal allowance for the officer if he will be clearing your brother every month.
4)Process all his files so he could be receiving his allowances
5)Come back home to find something to do.
N.B:
It is important he credits the account of his Z.I or L.I every month so he could be cleared.

Thats my two kobo. and by the way, dont ask me how I know!
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by paulokwudiri(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
I just concluded my NYSC programme this july,I was once in a situation like this I was posted to plateu state[jos].What I did was that,I prepared a medical report with d help of our family doctor directing NYSC to redeploy me immediately after camp to ph so as to enable them to keep monitoring my health conditions.It really worked for me,I concluded my NYSC programme here in ph.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by no1madman(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
To die. . . .
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by sizzlers(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
north, i no dey go even if u attach $$ to it
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
hahaha, am a doctor and i was asked to write a letter for somebody's brother, which made in laugh in swahili inside, cos here i am trying to also get redeployed, to no reasonable fruition at the moment, little did he know i needed help too
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Abayomin70(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2011
what is so special in dis useless NYSC is u people dat kill ur self not boko harm just go to ur school admin and collect d exemption leta
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Somatic(m): 2:40am On Jul 01, 2011
Ur bro has 2 choices
1. He may choose not to go thereby waiting for the next mobilization come November. By then, he would have gotten a better option.
2. U guys start initiating the re deployment process so that after the compulsory 3week orientation, he would be posted to a state of his choice.
3. He may decide to rough it out there. Afterall, he's not the only 1.
Best of Luck in Ur decisions.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Cmeo(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2011
Simply tell him to reject by giving an excuse the he won't be able to go for service for the reason of bad health. Then he will reapply for service again for Batch C in Nigeria. They will definitely post him to another state in Batch C. Simply!
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by SmashingM(f): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2011
Tell your brother to get a medical report from a federal medical centre (acute whatever but make sure it's acute), present it at the orientation camp and he'll be re-posted back to his State of origin.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by adewasco2k(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2011
Oooops! He should get a letter from an hospital claiming to have an illness that needs constant visit to that same hospital (located where he really wants to serve), he will present the letter after camp anyway! I think he should be considered and redeployed, thank God for me, I was posted to OSUN STATE
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by crackhouse(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2011
He should go to borno for camping then after that, he should apply for redeployment {that's if they will accept it this time}, But if they didn't approve it for him let him go back to his village and stay instead of being in borno. Boko haram no dey take eye see corps members' uniform letalone the person wey dey wear am.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by allman(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2011
most part of the north are ot as deadly as reported in the media, tel ur bro to hold himself and trust God for save  experience, i wz supposed to serve in the north and i returned after camp on fake health ground, if u dont mind ur bro can do same, bt u stil need a link in abj(nysc sec), think abt it and decide wat u guyz really wanna do, hp my little advice cld help,
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Slyr0x: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2011
Toonice:

Posting your brother to Borno is just as if they sentence Someone to Death.

I pity your brother ooo

Abeg say Goodbye b/4 he leave o.

Probably u may Enjoy 5millions pay back, incase he didnt return

Abi r much that Jonathan dey pay them self?

Very stoo.pid comment.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by KnowAll(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2011
Your brother should go answer his call of duty. He should carry his own cross. people are dying everyday all over the world and if his time has come whether he hides inside Aso Rock or the ' pope's lair'  the grey grim hand of death would find him and sougth him out accordingly. The only thing I would say is be street smart in your demenours after all, one's going to college is not only about learning how to read and write and speak oyinbo, it is about learning the perils of life.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by sulakishop(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2011
A PICTURE IS WORTH MORE THAN A MILLION WORDS. . .
grin grin grin

Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by PAQ(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2011
This batch of coppers ought to come out and protest all around Nigeria rather than crying in silence. The internet is here, mobilize yourselves and protest against NYSC before some people are sent to their grave.

What nonsense, why are Nigerians so lazy to fight together against an unjust cause instead of siddun look? This is a democracy for Christ sake, the voice of the people must be heard. Abi na only Boko Haram get voice?

Coppers all around Naija should come out and protest, meet together and say NO against what is not good.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by dustydee: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
I don't think anybody should be posted to Borno for now given the security situation.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by pholar(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by delicious1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
Unbelievable. NYSC is still posting graduates to all these violence prone areas? Shows how indolent they are to preventing violence on Corpers. 

@OP
Write a letter to them immediately and ask to be transferred to a more saner environment/state.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Gbenge77(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2011
Pray.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by PAQ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
Bayelsa state lawyers have dragged the NYSC to court over posting of corpers to the north.

Now thats the spirit we need, NYSC needs to be reformed or scrapped.
Re: What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2011
Pack your bags and expect the best adventures of your life. Dont be afraid okay, all we've been hearing on the news is just propaganda. No such thing as boko harams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best States For NYSC And Everything You Need To Know - NYSC 2019 Batch B / What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / NYSC U-report, U-report - A Very Fraustrating Exercise With Which Value?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.