Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) (2199 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Thewhole9: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
In the world of drug cartels, only the men who truly conquer or are in control of their sexual urge stay in the game for long...they bring most down with women(feds or opps).... A drug lord once said "you become a god when you reject humanly pleasures".... It's hard saying I don't want anything to do with women but trust me, when you finally do, you realise youve been the one loosing...you are not enjoying by having sex, you are just WASTING your valuable semen...see sex as if you are doing a girl favour and the game turns around...if your sex game is on point, any bitch you dig gets hooked...so who you think enjoyed it more? You or her?...you are the price KINGS....learn how to dig till she bust, then don't just dig for no reason, she has to worked for you to dig...you dig?
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Thewhole9: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Redpill or no redpill...your sex game needs to be on point for you to be an alpha
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by WetSmoke: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is it not a man's world anymore?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Weak men are vast... Thats the sad tale...
I'm selfish towards females.. Ain't really know why...
Maybe thats how I'm wired

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up / Should I Buy The Phone For Her Or Not / Who Owns The Wife???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.