Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up (2157 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
I have been having headache since i broke up with him
We just broke up this morning, and ever since, I have been praying for him, even though he blocked me and i blocked him back,I unblocked him and keep praying for him

He wont see my message anyways but i hope my prayers meet him

We have dated for a longtime that I am even ashamed to tell people how long we have been together,all his friends that started dating 3-5years after us have married with kids,some have changed girlfriends upto 2times before marrying. But hes always giving excuses, one after the other. This is someone I told from the begininng that I dont date or interested in dating, I want to court and settle down within 6months of our relationship because he already ticked most things i want in a guy
Also, we have been in a long distance relationship all through

Modified: I dont want him to unblock me, i dont want him to come back, I wish him get his desired gf and live a happylife

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by fman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Iove don finish this one.
You better wake up and move on.
Dust your self and let go of your past wt him.
Else you will always feel depressed whenever thoughts of your romantic days pop up in ur head..
You think too much about him
Which explains ur headache.
Give yourself time to heal and move on.
If u need a shoulder to cry on...
I can offer you mine.

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Kooldon(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Drop a text for him with a strange number that his sins have been forgiven and then move on.
This will give peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Praying for what abeg I no understand,make em come back or what?
Africans and our prayers/curse wey no get any meaning.

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:
We just broke up this morning, and ever since, I have been praying for him, even though he blocked me and i blocked him back,I unblocked him and keep praying for him

Come and.meet JESUS CHRIST at Sunday service winners chapel living faith church.HE is expert at heart break and making people laff...cal me wen u arrive so we can.pray together and take a picture
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by 55truth: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

What lines of prayer if I may ask?
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Come and.meet JESUS CHRIST at Sunday service winners chapel living faith church.HE is expert at heart break and making people laff...cal me wen u arrive so we can.pray together and take a picture
So if she pray will that bring her boyfriend or solve her problem?
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Uyoukowise: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

CHECK YOUR BP

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by PerfectStranger(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
“Praying for him” grin

Breakfast don turn this one to prayer warrior.

9 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Praying for what abeg I no understand,make em come back or what?
Africans and our prayers/curse wey no get any meaning.

Happiness and everything he wishes for comes through
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by advanceDNA: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

U go dey alright....its a great way to heal very quickly......

..i was having a very bad grudge against a colleague made me lose my job in the past....i was finding it hard to let go of the bitterness after such a long time

..until i met a very amazing girl who told me to praying for the person your are very angry at helps....it was like magic...

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

You must be a funny person if you think prayers will bring him happiness and his wishes.
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by uncleiykeman(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chai, I need a praying lady, all the girls I've dated in the past broke my heart and now am searching for a prayerful lady like you, please give me a chance. You nor go regret am.
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
uncleiykeman:
Chai, I need a praying lady, all the girls I've dated in the past broke my heart and now am searching for a prayerful lady like you, please give me a chance. You nor go regret am.
I will never date again

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by fman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

Chai.
Your love for him is increasing every hour.
Babe, he doesn't care anymore.
Probably he is wt his newfound love...
Plz let go and move on

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by PerfectStranger(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
fman:
Else you will always feel depressed whenever thoughts of your romantic days pop up in ur head..
I can offer you mine.
Shoulder abi preeq? ndi ala grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
fman:

Chai.
Your love for him is increasing every hour.
Babe, he doesn't care anymore.
Probably he is wt his newfound love...
Plz let go and move on
I would be happy if hes with a newfound love though. I just want happiness for him

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“Praying for him” grin

Breakfast don turn this one to prayer warrior.
Im the one that broke up with him though
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
fman:
I can offer you mine.
I sincerely wish i had shoulder to cry on, but i dont have a single friend, i only have ppl i talk with on the random. And im not interested in having friends either, I will go through my pains and hopefully would be fine. Writing here helps
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by ab1x: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Might be painful but then there is always a reason for everything. Just be thankful and grateful to God. I believe that every disappointment is a blessing. At the right time, things will fall in the right places.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by fman(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Shoulder abi preeq? ndi ala grin
No b so bro.
Ah feel her heartbreak.
It hurts.
Just a shoulder
Not preeq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by fman(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

I would be happy if hes with a newfound love though. I just want happiness for him
Did u deny him happiness?
Do u wish him to come back?
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by mankind9(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

I will never date again

You are saying this out of a bitterness. The best way to get over a breakup is to channel that frustration on something you love doing or an assignment , or something productive.

When my heart is broken, I hit the gym or pick up a book and read. I channel my broken heart on something productive and it yields positive result.

As it is now you don't need to shut your heart completely on a guy. As a matter of fact you need so some to be chatting with constantly it necessarily on dating but on random subjects and jokes just to get over the heart break.I broke up with my toxic girlfriend two months ago even though it was tough decision but I had to on clear terms. I fell sick for two weeks over it.

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Sukkyy2010: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

We have dated for a longtime that I am even ashamed to tell people how long we have been together,all his friends that started dating 3-5years after us have married with kids,some have changed girlfriends upto 2times before marrying. But hes always giving excuses, one after the other. This is someone I told from the begininng that I dont date or interested in dating, I want to court and settle down within 6months of our relationship because he already ticked most things i want in a guy
Also, we have been in a long distance relationship all through

Modified: I dont want him to unblock me, i dont want him to come back, I wish him get his desired gf and live a happylife
Sorry, have both of you had intercourse?
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Sukkyy2010: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kooldon:
Drop a text for him with a strange number that his sins have been forgiven and then move on.
This will give peace of mind
Which sin? undecided
You dey cap?
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Which sin? undecided
You dey cap?
Help ask him
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Alapojamesy: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Find better food chop...
You go just wound yourself emotionally..
From there depression fit enter. I'll advise you to cook your best meal, hang out with friends.. Soldier go soldier come
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Alapojamesy:
Find better food chop...
You go just wound yourself emotionally..
From there depression fit enter. I'll advise you to cook your best meal, hang out with friends.. Soldier go soldier come
I dnt hv friends
Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by internetpo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Antyxx:

I sincerely wish i had shoulder to cry on, but i dont have a single friend, i only have ppl i talk with on the random. And im not interested in having friends either, I will go through my pains and hopefully would be fine. Writing here helps

You are a great person keep praying..But Try something fun. Maybe it's time to build on your self and take up some of the things you haven't been able to do while you were dating

If I may ask. Why did you break up with him?

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by Antyxx: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
internetpo:

You are a great person keep praying..But Try something fun. Maybe it's time to build on your self and take up some of the things you haven't been able to do while you were dating

If I may ask. Why did you break up with him?
Hes not serious with US and hv no solid plan to be with me

1 Like

Re: What I Have Been Doing After A Break-up by internetpo(m): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Antyxx:

Hes not serious with US and hv no solid plan to be with me

Then you are fine without him.
People are like leaves, branches and roots. He has chosen the one he wants to be your life. Accept it and move on dear. You will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status / Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.