Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55889 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Aunty rest
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Promzone(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2022
ChiefSosa:

This is amazing! Oh, such an industrious worker you are! Always ready to offer her services when the need arises, without ever caring about the when/where/who. Customer satisfaction is always the back bone of every business.

Look on the bright side, at least your brain is working better than His. He forgot all his clients, but you remember all your customers. You probably recite all the names of your customers every morning like a primary school kid reciting the National pledge or the states and capital.
He may also be pretending not to recognize you. People do that!
Plus, I also feel this is a made up story by someone who wants to tarnish another person's image. This account was created recently, and I don't think any lady will paste this type of story on NAIRALAND and include her pic and phone number in her profile. But, I may be wrong sha, since everyone seems to be on some weird shit_ lately!

That's why I'm doubting this Nollywood movie. It may be someone trying to shame a lady, so the person created the profile, put her pic, her phone number, and then created this thread knowing fully well that her number will be called and she'll be insulted, whereas some sex-starved mofos will be looking for hookup.
modify:
Phone number has been removed. Phone number wey those sex-starved boys go don save tey tey grin grin

even under two days see the numbers of topics she has created

most of us has been here for years and hasn't created half of her threads

well to everyone he's own undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Chyma231(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
U be olosho , mind your fucking biz
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Joy03: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2022
interesting story

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Tribalism123(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

Olosho that was paid needs advise.

Men pay there ladies anywhere it happens.

I have had numerous one night stand so if I want to marry ur sister, block road for her. Idiot.
U dont even know whether ur cousin was a victim of one night stand and the thing sweet her and she grabbed the opportunity, unlike u.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Poanan:

I want your honest opinion on this matter.

A lady was a friend/grielfriend to a guy, i dont really know the details. girl and a guy dated about 25yrs ago in their late teens and one day thry had a one night thing. Years after, they both married to different people, but the guy's marriage packed up. After going through periods of self dicovery, he decided to marry someone. But this time, the guy asked for the lady's younger sister who he knew in her innocence years back.
If u were in the lady's shoe will you allow the guy to marry your younger sister? After making his intent known through you before telling the younger sister anything.

Please answer this honestly.
What I deduced from your story is a case of two people dated, broke up and went seperate ways with different life partners right?

The guy's marriage failed..And he returned to look inwards to reminisce his Ex younger sis could be his missing rib right?

Now you are asking if I am the His Ex, will I give consent?

If the above is the story, I will..
Reasons:
1. We are all unique regardless of blood relation.
What I lack that Made him to leave, my younger sis may have in abundance.

In every family with more than one girl child, check very well...one will be that typical wife material..

One might be the modern day slay queen.

One can be inbetween...A mix of the decent and slay baby. cheesy

Same goes to a family with more than one Boy child.. so you see, we are all unique regardless.

2. Now let me use myself as example, I used date a lady with two younger sisters..When the religious doctrine issue came up, she discussed with her younger ones, they told her the church doctrine isn't a deal breaker for such a relationship..But, she didn't buy that...Yea we eventually broke up.

But can you see, her younger sisters opinion is way different from hers. So if it is a guy that may be he is open with one of the younger sisters, don't you think something like marriage can brew from there?

3. If we broke up because of a bad habit from the guy, I will give my sister the gist...Then leave the ball in her court.

Back to the issue on the thread, i said OP has no case because she did a nasty transaction that got her choked up to speak up...I mean which lady will bodly tell her people she had random sex in public toilet with a total stranger just for few cash.. undecided

It is purely a no case to present..Besides most women what Av realized don't take sex a big deal like men do..her young sis may say no problem it in the past...Then OP will be left to be swallowed by shame.. grin

When we do shits...Wetin they ahead pass...That is why My Igbo tribe will say Nkeiruka.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Oracleamehdin(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2022
The phone number is fake and the name is also fake.... I just called the number and was told the story here doesn't belong to her....
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by AdemolaA2: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......

Exactly my thoughts …you sold your puna for shillings and you’re here trying to profile your one time customer
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by fringz11(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
DSDLIVEREPORT:
she just asked.for.an advice.on what could make or.mar a family relationship.She was blunt.and straightforward. She hid.nothing. Don't dwell on what all women once were at one point in their lifetime.Just advise her or be silent . All women trades though. But it's a dishonor to womanhood nit to.show.some dignity

I wonder why most of you refuse to analyze texts. Well no need to join words with you.

She had a fling with the said man and time has passed whats the essence of her post.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by mrpassionate(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Ahhh "The kind of person he is".

What about the kind of person you are..

Your parents would love to hear their adorable daughter was f**ked in the Toilet and got paid.. So nice, if you ask me.

Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by charleoj(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2022
You want to tell your cousin sister the kind of man he is abi you want to tell her say you be olosho?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by BallingGuy: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

Can I private chat you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Oyindamolah: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
cheesy
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Rubyjade: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
BallingGuy:

Can I private chat you?
Yes
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by AYNL: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=Xclusivedaniel6 post=110869594][/quote]
peace is overrated
while vawulence is underrated

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
AYNL:

peace is overrated

while vawulence is underrated

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Poanan: 1:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

What I deduced from your story is a case of two people dated, broke up and went seperate ways with different life partners right?

The guy's marriage failed..And he returned to look inwards to reminisce his Ex younger sis could be his missing rib right?

Now you are asking if I am the His Ex, will I give consent?

If the above is the story, I will..
Reasons:
1. We are all unique regardless of blood relation.
What I lack that Made him to leave, my younger sis may have in abundance.

In every family with more than one girl child, check very well...one will be that typical wife material..

One might be the modern day slay queen.

One can be inbetween...A mix of the decent and slay baby. cheesy

Same goes to a family with more than one Boy child.. so you see, we are all unique regardless.

2. Now let me use myself as example, I used date a lady with two younger sisters..When the religious doctrine issue came up, she discussed with her younger ones, they told her the church doctrine isn't a deal breaker for such a relationship..But, she didn't buy that...Yea we eventually broke up.

But can you see, her younger sisters opinion is way different from hers. So if it is a guy that may be he is open with one of the younger sisters, don't you think something like marriage can brew from there?

3. If we broke up because of a bad habit from the guy, I will give my sister the gist...Then leave the ball in her court.

Back to the issue on the thread, i said OP has no case because she did a nasty transaction that got her choked up to speak up...I mean which lady will bodly tell her people she had random sex in public toilet with a total stranger just for few cash.. undecided

It is purely a no case to present..Besides most women what Av realized don't take sex a big deal like men do..her young sis may say no problem it in the past...Then OP will be left to be swallowed by shame.. grin

When we do shits...Wetin they ahead pass...That is why My Igbo tribe will say Nkeiruka.

U really analysed it and I have come to agree with you. Cos this same scenario and thenone i painted are not so different. But in the case of the second scenario, the family of the lady didnt agree and went ahead the embarrass the guy and it is not as if the younger sister is a small girl and up till date she never married anyone again as that incidence did a lot of damage to her mental health and decided to go solo. But because the family do not want to be held responsible for not being married they wont still let this lady be.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Poanan:

U really analysed it and I have come to agree with you. Cos this same scenario and thenone i painted are not so different. But in the case of the second scenario, the family of the lady didnt agree and went ahead the embarrass the guy and it is not as if the younger sister is a small girl and up till date she never married anyone again as that incidence did a lot of damage to her mental health and decided to go solo. But because the family do not want to be held responsible for not being married they wont still let this lady be.
Ok....

That was elder sister's influence...Her elder sister has big influence on the family..She manipulated the family to be on her side to deny her little sister the man for her.

People fail to understand if you desire to marry, you have your Man/woman on earth.

He/she could be who you are dating now, about to meet, your friend or even your girl friend or your boy friend's sibling...This things follow destiny as well.. But, some human feel they can control destiny of their younger ones..

Some First daughters/elder sisters in any family are some how guilty of this.
You rarely see men involve in this kind issue if it comes to an elder brother and his younger ones.

It is a pity some ladies are going through this...You know when one feels she has found that man who is ready and happy to make her a wife and a mother, only for that feeling to be killed by her family for some stupid reasons influenced by one member of the family...Whatever happened to her, her family did..And must be held responsible.

Men age with accumulation of wisdom and becoming a better version of their younger self...No man will be the same in his 20s and still didn't improve in his 30s.

Infact, men become that dream from 30s..going to 40s and above...Ladies should factor in this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Rubyjade: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
wink
Munzy14:

Ok....

That was elder sister's influence...Her elder sister has big influence on the family..She manipulated the family to be on her side to deny her little sister the man for her.

People fail to understand if you desire to marry, you have your Man/woman on earth.

He/she could be who you are dating now, about to meet, your friend or even your girl friend or your boy friend's sibling...This things follow destiny as well.. But, some human feel they can control destiny of their younger ones..

Some First daughters/elder sisters in any family are some how guilty of this.
You rarely see men involve in this kind issue if it comes to an elder brother and his younger ones.

It is a pity some ladies are going through this...You know when one feels she has found that man who is ready and happy to make her a wife and a mother, only for that feeling to be killed by her family for some stupid reasons influenced by one member of the family...Whatever happened to her, her family did..And must be held responsible.

Men age with accumulation of wisdom and becoming a better version of their younger self...No man will be the same in his 20s and still didn't improve in his 30s.

Infact, men become that dream from 30s..going to 40s and above...Ladies should factor in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.