Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return (43488 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Pimine: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Aswearugaaad

She can now start claiming "strong black woman" and call herself "king" grin

7 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by showafrica(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Favfables1:
Why are lots of ladies of this generation so desperate to get married undecided...

They'll be online shouting "men are scum", yet they'll visit Shiloh every year praying to God for a husband undecided...

They'll try to trap him with pregnancy, some will use menstrual blood to cook spaghetti for him undecided, others will even go as far as carrying his picture to different prayer houses/ herbalist home undecided....

Indeed, the idea of marriage is truly the ultimate goal for a large majority of modern day females undecided....

The brains are blocked, they see men as the only way out. I blame the education sector. That sector needs aggressive revolution.

5 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Golan007: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Deadbeat.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Who knows, the pregnancy might not even be for the innocent dude..

Nigerian girls tueh

Turkey mentality, who still uses pregnancy to hook
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Rexymania(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Nothing much. She should just Carter for the baby and wait for his return. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2022
You see why e go hard for some girls to get sense.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by sotall(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:
I dont knw why ladies like this idea sef...
My wife also used this trick for me, if not that i liked her wella, i for wicked her ehn and turn her into a baby mama... grin grin

Which kain yeye talk be this?

If you didn't pour your seed into her, will she get pregnant?

How did she trick you? Did she steal your sperm?

2 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Tannhauser(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
Which ladies something both of you agreed to do , so what exactly were you expecting after the show .

Nice one.
So you get pregnant for everyman you fv.ck?

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by NOwazobia: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Another one.

And the ferry tales continue.

It's a norm now. undecided
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Blackdisciple(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2022
She messed up, she will have to cater for the child, because there's no tendency he will come back for her....

2 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Tannhauser(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
Lie say na your absent mind you take do am, after everything you guys will still blame the ladies ,na wa for una.

If he was broke without prospects would she get pregnant? Abi broke guys sperm no dey fertilize egg?

3 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Opeyemic01: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

That’s how I fuccck one babe in my Uni year 1 first semester, we both in same department and level too. This babe Yansh big die. We had sexx without protection and I cum inside. Immediately I gave her money to buy postinor. Naso she come tell me a week later say she don get belle, she now later said she forgot to buy the postinor. She now later said, she is just joking and wanted to test me. She said she can’t be pregnant in Year 1. But she would like to be pregnant for me in final year if possible. Omo me just dey lash this babe till final year. I just japa. Lol

grin grin grin wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by AleAirHub(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Fair tales...
The name of the movie grin grin grin
GloriaWisdom9:
They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Solofresh2: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
I no blame you guys , na the ladies I blame wey go open yansh like fowl.
You don't have common sense
What of those ladies that always want it raw even if you provide condom or the ones that you drugs to prevent pregnancy?
Well Sha,I no blame them,na the Mumu men I blame because you can't force me to go raw with you.The moment you do that,I will know you have a plan.So get Belle at your own peril tongue
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Advancedman(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=GloriaWisdom9 post=110863023]They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

What sort of goal is that?
What are they chit chatting about if she has such goal.
In my own opinion I think a law should be passed to severely punish women for this endangerment.
Doing things against one's consent is rape and to just bring another human into this world is enough crime not to talk of the manner in which the baby is brought into the world worst is using innocent sperm as bait.
Again women should face from life to death penalty for this evil.
You can argue as much as you can but one counter argument I have is the child is always a bait either bringing it or false pregnancy because such women are destiny destroyers all it's all about the money though.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Jackanda1(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2022
Nice game though, but she played herself. undecided
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by TheArrowhead(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Na fool she be naa
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Advancedman(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=GloriaWisdom9 post=110863023]They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

Pregnancy is neither proof nor receipt of love.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by laivwire(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2022
He travelled. Won't he come back?
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by promisedwealth(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you koknow how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke
Rubbish you just proved the young man Right ' you where never to be trusted hear your self you meet someone online you vibed together. You did all these while dating the guys what kind of lady are you? I believe the young man was busy trying hard to make it all work out. While you busy searching playing hide and seek, this here it's the reason a lot of guys are scared of dating or going into a relationship most of you ladies are more confused than This country.

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
Lie say na your absent mind you take do am, after everything you guys will still blame the ladies ,na wa for una.
Why would you be pregnant for someone that is not your husband?..you are dating someone doesn't mean you are the wife until you are his wife.Nne,use your number 6 ooo..
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by justking(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Na you? Kukuma tell us now for proper advice
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Obasempiree(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke
Want to boost online sales? read here https://ndiokjnr.com/four-ways-to-boost-sales-through-online-visibility/
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by flakkybakky(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2022
nkemoma:
All these FOLAKES

They are just good for the night o
u sure say u well so
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2022
sotall:

Which kain yeye talk be this?

If you didn't pour your seed into her, will she get pregnant?

How did she trick you? Did she steal your sperm?
You knw woh i mean, u jus wan show urself
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by AuroraB(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2022
That's what you get when you only want to be a wife and nothing else. You people haven't gotten the memo yet cheesy
Men are no longer available for being pinned to wed with a pregnancy cheesy grin
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Why would you be pregnant for someone that is not your husband?..you are dating someone doesn't mean you are the wife until you are his wife.Nne,use your number 6 ooo..
What happens to your own number 7 mitcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.