Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return (43504 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Digmygold: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:

You can only get to me if you havent had sex raw bfor... Person wey hear u talk now go tink say u av always been on condom during sex... Mr man, shift go front

And for the records, irresponsible is me denying the pregnancy and allowing her be a baby mama but i didnt.. I accepted it, married her as my wife... Maybe u need to check ur dictionary again...

Irresponsible Point 1 is having unprotected sex with a woman who isnt your wife yet.

Irresponsible Point 2 is shifting the blame on her by saying she didnt want a condom which is a big fat lie. It is you who didnt want it.

Irresponsible Point 3 is I am certain you are still on your condomless sexcapade as we speak with women who are not your wives and when they fall pregnant, you will put the blame on them too exonerating your irresponsible self.

Irresponsible Point 4 is you will soon infect your equally irresponsible wife who is probably also doing condomless sex with several other men as we speak with HIV and vice versa and you will come wailing like a demented he goat on Naira Land.

I am certain you married her because she agreed to feed you and your family members.

You are irresponsible in every sense of the word and I am very sure you are from the South West. Irresponsible lot.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
Which ladies something both of you agreed to do , so what exactly were you expecting after the show .
He expected her to take morning after pills to prevent pregnancy, not to hook him into marriage that he wasnt ready for. Is she a baby?
Anyways, she is lucky he loves her, many that succeeded are not so fortunate today.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is she tall

Nope short.. why did you ask ? Lol

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
valdes00:
Cos we already spoken abt this, i never get money, wait... And same she go say no condoms, she can takia of herself
Succinct.

To the men in the house, once in a while deh try avoid ladies with diz cappings. Na jonzing level..
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Ochyes: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
GloriaWisdom9:
They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.