Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return (43492 Views)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
You don't have common sense
What of those ladies that always want it raw even if you provide condom or the ones that you drugs to prevent pregnancy?
Well Sha,I no blame them,na the Mumu men I blame because you can't force me to go raw with you.The moment you do that,I will know you have a plan.So get Belle at your own peril tongue
Mr uncommon sense I sight you.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Tannhauser:

If he was broke without prospects would she get pregnant? Abi broke guys sperm no dey fertilize egg?
So you never see broke guys wey don reject belle before
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Tannhauser:

Nice one.
So you get pregnant for everyman you fv.ck?
Is anybody above mistake , na question I ask o
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by worldclass68(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Favfables1:
Why are lots of ladies of this generation so desperate to get married undecided...

They'll be online shouting "men are scum", yet they'll visit Shiloh every year praying to God for a husband undecided...

They'll try to trap him with pregnancy, some will use menstrual blood to cook spaghetti for him undecided, others will even go as far as carrying his picture to different prayer houses/ herbalist home undecided....

Indeed, the idea of marriage is truly the ultimate goal for a large majority of modern day females undecided....

Menstrual blood cook spaghetti?? embarassed embarassed
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Origin(f): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2022
it depends on whom is telling the story, the story could also be.....

Guy toast girl and promises heaven and earth. girl falls for him, man impregnates girl after receiving promise of love and
ultimate marriage.

Unbeknown to girl, man was planning a getaway ( what sort of man has a relationship and his girl is unaware of his travel plans or even his future plans?)

a very deceitful man that is who.

Unfortunately the stain (pregnancy) is always on the woman and that is why ultimately hard core women are born.

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by FireUpNow(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2022
Is the guy aware of the pregnancy and now the baby before he jetted out of the country? If he was aware, he should be responsible for the upkeep of the child if he doesn't want s to marry the said lady. The lady made a mistake but no one knows tomorrow
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by nkemoma(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2022
flakkybakky:
u sure say u well so

Flakky are you a Folake...

Please gimme love for the night o
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Donchieli: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
So her goal was to get married into her final year or in her final year and also get the certificate but Bros no make move still in final year oo, then she decides to hook him with belle still in final year only for him to travel 2 months into pregnancy still in final year to get masters!!

Shey he abandon the undergraduate program abi as he finish he no go service

GloriaWisdom9:
They were both in the same university,the same level and the same class.
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Ayharmony99(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm everything happened for reasons She should move on with her Life lateral the father will come back to his child �
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by emerged01(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2022
In the long,he will still coming back the child. The situation will favour the lady in the long run,she just has to bear the sacrifice now.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Bamzyriches451: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Damn!
Dear niggars, Never allow a hoe to tie you down with pregnancy. Be wise
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Saintmary(f): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:
This guy happened to be in a relationship with someone else, but when he set his eyes on this other bae, he gave up the relationship and started dating this new girl.

Everything seems to be moving really fast they were already in final year in school, they seem to be in love with each other, she really wanted to be engaged in her final year, you know how it feels when you graduate with a husband and a certificate that was her goal.

Oh boy watsaap. ... this dude wasn't making any move towards engagement because he likes to do things on his terms, he felt he wasn't ready for that sort of commitment.

Months rolled by, and nothing happened except the usual hangout, chit chat, partying, so she got an idea to get pregnant for this dude which she did. Little did she know that that was her undoing because he was already making plans to leave the country which he did two months into her pregnancy to get his master's.

The baby has long been born he is not back and not even talking about anything of such.

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

Did she ask you for advice?
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
What happens to your own number 7 mitcheww
Just there.truth is bitter.nne
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Tor.... Plan A gone wrong. In life, when you are scheming things, always have a plan B. E get why.

T O DARLING
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by godliman: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2022
One of the many disastrous consequences of premarital sex. The youths of this generation are stone deaf they wont listen to admonition so they will live with the consequences. It is a choice. The way unmarried people get intimate without thinking about the consequence of flagrantly disobeying the commands of God today is shocking. The wages of sin is still death ooo, it has not changed. Fear God and keep his commandment that is the only secret to a happy and peaceful life both here and hereafter.

2 Likes

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
yetunsbay:
Naso my gf dey always insist on raw. Baba jus luck up instanta

No mind Yetunde jare...
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by TheGift: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

Raise the baby and make the irresponsible young man pay the relevant bills.

He abandoned His first child.

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by yetunsbay(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

No mind Yetunde jare...
u sabi miss road oo
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by MartinsD12(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke
She or you
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Buffalo2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:
I dont knw why ladies like this idea sef...
My wife also used this trick for me, if not that i liked her wella, i for wicked her ehn and turn her into a baby mama... grin grin

Cos we already spoken abt this, i never get money, wait... And same she go say no condoms, she can takia of herself
same happened to me. Me that I was till flenjuring grin
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Buffalo2:
same happened to me. Me that I was till flenjuring grin
I tell u bro, it can pain
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by 24brains(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thebest12:
Oh my goodness ftc for the first time in my life . cry cry I dedicate this ftc to Ukraine
oga na page 2 first to comment you dey ooo. It happened to me once and i thought it was FTC lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by blackboy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
The guy screwed the babe without protection . No the guy is not innocent. Either he is wicked, evil or foolish. Last last he is the father of the child unless DNA proves otherwise. One day one day he must do his duty. As for the babe, lesson learnt no be evwry guy dey marry babe e impregnate. Close your legs. Sex no mean l say u or he loves you or will be committed. Being a single mother no easy

1 Like

Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Ybaby: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:
My wife also used this trick for me, if not that i liked her wella, i for wicked her ehn and turn her into a baby mama... grin grin

Cos we already spoken abt this, i never get money, wait... And same she go say no condoms, she can takia of herself

Give YOUR child up for adoption or dash someone and walk away

Wicked who? You would have wicked your child!
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Ybaby: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
blackboy:
The guy screwed the babe without protection . No the guy is not innocent. Either he is wicked, evil or foolish. Last last he is the father of the child unless DNA proves otherwise. One day one day he must do his duty. As for the babe, lesson learnt no be evwry guy dey marry babe e impregnate. Close your legs. Sex no mean l say u or he loves you or will be committed. Being a single mother no easy

You are soooo wise!!!

The woman will move on and maybe remarry but it is HIS CHILD at stake here.

He has the beginning but the child has the end

SEE below

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/02/26/iroko-tv-boss-dad-shows-up-33-yrs-after/

NEVER EVER abandon your child.... it is a fooolish thing to do
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by frozen70(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
GloriaWisdom9:

What can she do.
Lovey Dovey.

By Gloria Wisdom Isheke

If she is truly sure that the pregnancy belongs to him, she has to find a way and inform his family

The guy may not have thr interest of marrying her but at least let the family know that they have a child somewhere

As for the, let her carry her cross
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
oke2018:
I no blame you guys , na the ladies I blame wey go open yansh like fowl.
They like it plain
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

That’s how I fuccck one babe in my Uni year 1 first semester, we both in same department and level too. This babe Yansh big die. We had sexx without protection and I cum inside. Immediately I gave her money to buy postinor. Naso she come tell me a week later say she don get belle, she said she forgot to buy the postinor. She now later said, she is just joking and wanted to test me. She said she can’t be pregnant in Year 1. But she would like to be pregnant for me in final year if possible. Omo me just dey lash this babe till final year. I just japa. Lol
Is she tall
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by Digmygold: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
valdes00:

You are irresponsible not to have used #100 protection. If she say make you put hand inside fire you go put am? You sef no wan use condom. E dey sweet both of you. You are both to blame.
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by EmmaLege: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
o fe gbe e ni over 2.5 grin
Re: She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return by valdes00(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Digmygold:

You are irresponsible not to have used #100 protection. If she say make you put hand inside fire you go put am? You sef no wan use condom. E dey sweet both of you. You are both to blame.
You can only get to me if you havent had sex raw bfor... Person wey hear u talk now go tink say u av always been on condom during sex... Mr man, shift go front

And for the records, irresponsible is me denying the pregnancy and allowing her be a baby mama but i didnt.. I accepted it, married her as my wife... Maybe u need to check ur dictionary again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / "I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.