Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) (8545 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Cuddlemii:

[size=18pt]190 is officially the nicest man on NL. Im so inspired!
[/size]

cool cool - Yeah yeah yeah!  kiss kiss  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

^cos you make things difficult for me, come mean say all your sisters dey make things difficult for others  grin

hmm **nods head** I get it.  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 9dynasty(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
ah
190:

cool cool - Yeah yeah yeah!  kiss kiss  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool  cool

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you - cool cool cool

weytin you dey fell like now cool cool cool ( super star). . . truly sha your post make sense
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Cuddlemii: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2011
OMG Im always discovering stars. Don't touch it, Im his manager. I said it first!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Ekpoma1: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
I totally agree with you 190. You were right on point. The one that piss me off especially is when u see ladies adventising their phone number/bb pin on facebook. Some even go as far as adding their house addy. There is this gal i met on facebuk currently disturbing me. She want 2 come and see me. This is a gal barely know. Met her 2day, want 2 come 2moro. Im pissed off already.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I totally agree with you 190. You were right on point. The one that piss me off especially is when u see ladies adventising their phone number/bb pin on facebook. Some even go as far as adding their house addy. There is this gal i met on facebuk currently disturbing me. She want 2 come and see me. This is a gal barely know. Met her 2day, want 2 come 2moro. Im pissed off already.

Chei! When I was still there--that ish used to faze me. Na by force?---it's crazy mehn.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Ekpoma1: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! When I was still there--that ish used to faze me. Na by force?---it's crazy mehn.
[/quote) Babe is that ur pic rite on ur profile? Bawoni lo se?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^ lol---How can that be my picture? That your Yoruba get comma o--What were you trying to say?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by upendo98(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^
Advertising no/pins.on fb? men u make me think that theres a 9ija version of fb. 4 real.
well if all i read here is true then this is a virus. Why dont they want to adjust the privacy settings? maybe its deliberate?
I am thinking that their behaviour is a reaction to what the guys in 9ija have reduced them to. undecided
Maybe if guys changed their attitude towards them they will change? Aren't you the ones buying them those BB and making them feel like its the ultimate expression of a guy's love for them?
When you meet a sophisticated lady working and not relying on the guy 4 anything,shes proud.Then you meet the desperados on the streets demanding the berries and you say thy are cheap?
What is the balance? I am lost. undecided
Whatevr
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2011
Ekpoma1:

See exactly as i predicted!

In as much as there are dating sites which other nations might use

Facebook may/maynot be regarded as a dating site, But on what Ground would a Nigerian lady have over a 1000 friends inclusive of friends, enemies

and fre-nemis all there and yet see nothing wrong with her brain, I once asked a Nigerian lady who had over 4000+ friends on facebook and her response

was *DUH! Its just a website, Its not as if they know me. But her pics are littered all over the damn place* I shook my head and left her to her mistery

Not Just facebook - Nigerian women too like OSHO-FREE aka everything must come easy.

No wonder you see them dating fr[i]au[/i]dsters, thieves, sugar daddies or ritualist all in the name of money ( Its a reflection of how the society is anyway

thats dawning on them)  undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
upendo 98:

^^
Advertising no/pins.on fb? men u make me think that theres a 9ija version of fb. 4 real.
well if all i read here is true then this is a virus. Why dont they want to adjust the privacy settings? maybe its deliberate?
I am thinking that their behaviour is a reaction to what the guys in 9ija have reduced them to. undecided
Maybe if guys changed their attitude towards them they will change? Aren't you the ones buying them those BB and making them feel like its the ultimate expression of a guy's love for them?
When you meet a sophisticated lady working and not relying on the guy 4 anything,shes proud.Then you meet the desperados on the streets demanding the berries and you say thy are cheap?
What is the balance? I am lost. undecided
Whatevr

I laff -

Working or not working

An Average Nigerian Lady would depend on you like you're the last gasp of air in her life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by upendo98(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Jamesdman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2011
@190, y have u suddenly become serious? (i admitt u're making sense wif diz thread). Damn diz serious 'ish' thingy, i prefer u being d clown u've always been on NL.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 9dynasty(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2011
James-dman:

@190, y have u suddenly become serious? (i admitt u're making sense wif diz thread). Damn diz serious 'ish' thingy, i prefer u being d clown u've always been on NL.
^^^i bi wan talk too but fear nor let me.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
James-dman:

9dynasty:

^^^i bi wan talk too but fear nor let me.

^As minister in charge of women affairs - I just wanted to talk some sense into their brains  grin  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by forkadict(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

This basically isnt bout sex or sand-sand,

Its Just what's been noticed, and its plain irritating

Nigerian ladies really need to up their game and take it to the guys

You fork addict might get pissed cos you feel im trying to allow some Nigerian ladies grow some common sense

Why would a Nigerian lady accept strangers off the internet, when she has her pics and that of her family there as well as other

private stuff on there, some have over 4,000 friends and the rest seemingly cant utilize a simple privacy settings on there, I have tons of friends

who are Nigerians and i find it quite irresponsible that everything is just out there open for everyone to see (well its not my business)

Ask these same Nigerian girls been discussed here, they get tons and tons of messages from random guys off the internet saying - Hi baby

I just saw your pics, i would love to know you better ** what bullshiit, i believe fork addict is quite addicted to that.

All im saying is there is nothing like common security up in the head of a Nigerian woman (No offence nor generalization) Its just wat i have noticed

as long as they have BB, a boyfriend who has a flashy honda/toyota car and a guy that can buy them mr.biggs rice/ice-cream and pay for their

hair do, then the rest is history - they should learn from women out there - (well i kant blame them)

For your info, na only one friend i get for FB. and na chic. and she talk say she no wan fork. So officially, i got no friend on Fb. i can even state that i'm not on FB.

Forget the people wey dey talk say your post make sense o. I find this post as irritating as hell. How many girls you don hear of say dem kill for naija thru fb? Na me dey naija o. And i never hear dat kind story.

Besides, who told you that naija chics do not have common sense. Guy, dem get plenty common sense. Even if dem no get common sense, na your post go give dem common sense? In fact with this your rubbish post, i officially declare you as my number one enemy on NL.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Bvercially(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

^cos you make things difficult for me, come mean say all your sisters dey make things difficult for others grin
190 kai u shame me! wif all ur mouth n bragins u still no fit Land BABE?, dat means na empty Noice u jus de make since, @BABE U av Made me Proud! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork adict:

For your info, na only one friend i get for FB. and na chic. and she talk say she no wan fork. So officially, i got no friend on Fb. i can even state that i'm not on FB.

Forget the people wey dey talk say your post make sense o. I find this post as irritating as hell. How many girls you don hear of say dem kill for naija thru fb? Na me dey naija o. And i never hear dat kind story.

Besides, who told you that naija chics do not have common sense. Guy, dem get plenty common sense. Even if dem no get common sense, na your post go give dem common sense? In fact with this your rubbish post, i officially declare you as my number one enemy on NL.

ROTFLMFAOOO!!

Fork addict u would continue to remain my partner in crime

Lets be logical here, Im not talking bout Nigerian women that has been killed here

why dont you do a hypothesis analysis and get your results on the number of NIGERIAN GIRLS THAT HAS BEEN LAID through facebook

do it immediately and get back to me cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork adict:

seconded tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Natasha2(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2011
so 190 I did bad to add you on FB  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
Bvercially:

190 kai u shame me! wif all your mouth n bragins u still no fit Land BABE?, dat means na empty Noice u jus de make since, @BABE U av Made me Proud! grin grin grin

Hey bro- this isnt bout 190, its bout basic Knowlege here - maybe you havent looked beyond what happens rite in front of your eyes

You just look but u nor dey see anything bro, and who's talking bout landing a girl -

Abeg nor make me come wash my dirty linen in public ooh  grin  grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2011
sleekyb:

seconded tongue tongue tongue

Iyatrustee - Go sleep for mat undecided

Natasha,,:

so 190 I did bad to add you on FB  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Chineke shocked shocked

U na good girl BTW are u even on facebook sef! grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by sleekyb: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

Iyatrustee - Go sleep for mat undecided

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Jamesdman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

^As minister in charge of women affairs - I just wanted to talk some sense into their brains  grin  grin
okay. 9ice 1, enjoy nothing do u!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
I go run leave this thread - See how people (iyatrustee and forkaddict ) Just dey vex angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by forkadict(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

That is exactly what he is saying. he also said that (although not directly but inferrably) that by adding him, you dont have common sense.

190:

ROTFLMFAOOO!!

Fork addict u would continue to remain my partner in crime

Lets be logical here, Im not talking bout Nigerian women that has been killed here

[b]why dont you do a hypothesis analysis and get your results on the number of NIGERIAN GIRLS THAT HAS BEEN LAID through facebook[/b]do it immediately and get back to me cool

That again is exactly my point. Many guy men and sharp girls get laid courtesy of facebook and we forking love it that way. WE FORKING LOVE IT THAT WAY.

Kai 190. You fork up!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by BABE3: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2011
Bvercially:

190 kai u shame me! wif all your mouth n bragins u still no fit Land BABE?, dat means na empty Noice u jus de make since, @BABE U av Made me Proud! grin grin grin

Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment.?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Natasha2(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

Iyatrustee - Go sleep for mat  undecided

Chineke  shocked shocked

U na good girl BTW are u even on facebook sef!  grin  grin

no But you can reach me on Leg book  grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork adict:

That again is exactly my point. Many guy men and sharp girls get laid courtesy of facebook and we forking love it that way. WE FORKING LOVE IT THAT WAY.

Kai 190. You fork up!

OK i f[i]u[/i]ck up - are you happy now!  grin  grin

But wait bro, Quoting from your last response  
. Many guy men and sharp girls get laid courtesy of facebook and we forking love it that way
 Are u trying to tell me, you cant walk up to a woman and get her without using ** or you are into these facebook ru[i]n[/i]s  shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Tsun(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
Gbam!

Nigerian women are not the least security consicious,
Anything you ask them, they end up doing!
Phone number - OK
BB pin- OK
your home address - OK
Work unko - OK
my house - OK
Hotel - OK

For bleep sake, Nigeria is one crazy country everyone should be careful but you find 90% of Nigerian women with their guards down
You can meet a woman today, get her number and all her details that same day, within the next couple of days - she's all your's

Women from other places (tend to be more careful) #No offence to my Nigerian sisters# but it makes the game more intresting, A white/black woman from other races wont give you nothing at the first meeting (except you are exceptionally good in your game) they wont even allow you add them on social networking sites cos they dont know you.
They take things gradually and slowly, getting to know you first before any other thing follows and they love their men way better than our women who tend to open their legs to the highest bidder

*I hate to say thing but i also noticed, Nigerians esp the girls at large tend to ignore privacy settings even on facebook, I have tons of Nigerians on there and never have i seen one with secured settings on it, seems they dont even know.
They accept everyone that sends them a request and you see some of them with over 4,000 friends when they can only boast of knowing 7 people from the group - Its quite pathetic and terrible*
Now look the other way, Other races tend to use these features more carefully, they would never add strangers into their life/facebook without knowing them. Its so shocking whenever i hear Nigerian guys discussing *Omo - I meet that girl on facebook, and im like WTF*  

@ 190, Pls you dont talk like that if you have bn meeting the cheap ones, too too bad then.
I have well over 42 friends request on my fb, and i have not added any of then and i dont intend to do so because i do not know any of them. These are both male and female.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by Natasha2(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
fork adict:

That is exactly what he is saying. he also said that (although not directly but inferrably) that by adding him, you dont have common sense.

okay thanks for explaining but it would have been better if I didn't understand  grin grin grin

By the way 190 what about the guys huh, why is it that society likes facing women?  what happened to the guy who lay those girls huh? why didn't you ask why guys are so cheap that they sleep with girls they hardly know?  angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) by 190: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2011

@ 190, Pls you dont talk like that if you have bn meeting the cheap ones, too too bad then.
I have well over 42 friends request on my fb, and i have not added any of then and i dont intend to do so because i do not know any of them. These are both male and female.

One out of 3 Million is invalid (BTW it wasnt intended to hurt anyone just making a stance)

who know's u're different from the average Nigerian lady

Kudo's  kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.