Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41478 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by metformin(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.

Please I'm also interested. Here is my email address oghenekaros@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Zeel007: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
HoldenCaulfield:
Burundi University of Science and Technology
is their tuition free
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by shomutuski(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

g

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Cruziero75: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please, what skill can someone learn online. I am much interested sir. Please respond (07064614342; WhatsApp).

spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Samuels90: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.
guyj7972@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Samuels90: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

guyj7972@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by vince96w2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...sense will not kill u grin
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Leonard17: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kindly send to me please Priscillia636@gmail.com

digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by TRIXIA: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

Austria bro. Don't sleep on it
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by ProphetJeroboam: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
lollmaolol:

go to belgium..!
I was looking for this. I need information on Belgium please. Thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by ennygal: 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kindly share the school name with me pls. ennygal2016@gmail.com. Thank you
Leonard17:
Kindly send to me please Priscillia636@gmail.com

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by babadee1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Poland is a good option but you will have to hustle quite a bit to make extra money once you get there.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by diara21(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
Kindly help me with the share me details of the school . Ademigokeemanuel@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by shantti(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:
Come to Canada, don't go to these yeye countries

Is such amount enough to do masters in Canada?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Sanctecosma(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Are you kidding me?
A305:
Kiev Ukraine
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by ugnoble: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by missRonica(f): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=digitite post=110917414]I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Salliet(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:
I will give you this tip once and once only.

Yes Google EUROPE free tuition universities and have your pick. Especially in countries like Germany, Poland, Finland.. their master degrees are 100% tuition free for international students.

What about living costs, air fares etc. In Sweden for example student accommodation cost from 175k - 250k monthly, flight ticket budget like 700k to/fro. On the average you will spend around 500k monthly. So run the numbers and see where it can get you

I assume you will seek tuition free schools otherwise budget from around 5m to as much as 30m for school fees.

Wish you well.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by GeneralPula: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wesporting:
Use that money to invest in farming in Nigeria. I'm two years time, use the power of your farm to migrate to any country.

Please, kindly state the kinds of farming that can fetch you money after 2 years of planting..?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by madridsta007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Ukraine.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by patrickcollins: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
cruzydal:

no sir, the money must be in your account and it will be transferred to a bank in germany or norway .
Norway will give u all once u get there , germany will credit u monthly
But I heard one who resides in Germany can offer sponsorship letter and with that no need for block account, how true is this.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Fadafada231(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.

Bro I need the link pls
sandraokafor1997@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by jzamani(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

boss please i need the link,here is my email address efevictor23@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by golor(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:

Pls can I have your number.i am currently processing my admission to Canada for my master's
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by hakeem26(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
plz bro i need this to hakeemgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by davidowizkid: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
ModestGal:
Hello can 2.5 take me to canada
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by sammy2007: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

Please send it to my email: brossam2007@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kwestionair: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
Sharpen up, banks can give you funds.

But the interest no go be here
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by sircrabo: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.

Pls kindly send the link to MY_KELS@YAHOO.COM

THANKS
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pholusac: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
digitite:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by annyronnie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
iwaeda:

Europe like Swedeen, Norway, where tuition is free

Sweden isn't free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.