Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41477 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
davidowizkid:

Cool what if i decided i want to go now what problems would i face??

Your mental strength should see you through.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by shomutuski(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Microwhy:

Precisely, in a very short sentence, which tech skill are you into..

who the fvck are you? j
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by davidowizkid: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
pmc01:

Your mental strength should see you through.
Damn man it really hit hard can we be friends
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
davidowizkid:

Damn man it really hit hard can we be friends

You'll be fine.

Sure, you're welcome
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by davidowizkid: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2022
pmc01:

You'll be fine.

Sure, you're welcome
Can i drop my number i am always willing to learn ? I
Will like to hear about ur experiences too in cameroun if you dont mind
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by prince049(m): 6:46am On Mar 12, 2022
digitite:

I have sent it. I don't think they need SAT, GMAT or even TEOFL, but they will verify your academic credentials. It's a Christian University.

atebiedwards@gmail.com thanks sir
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2022
davidowizkid:

Can i drop my number i am always willing to learn ? I
Will like to hear about ur experiences too in cameroun if you dont mind

Currently only available to talk on WhatsApp
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by davidowizkid: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
pmc01:

Currently only available to talk on WhatsApp
00 pls message me sir on whatsapp so i can delete my number here i need to talk to someone just advice
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
davidowizkid:

09037851220 pls message me sir on whatsapp so i can delete my number here i need to talk to someone just advice

Delete it. You'll receive my message soon.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kelechi009: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

He would struggle getting visa appointment at the Polish embassy. Booking there now is like a raffle draw. He could eventually loose the admission.

Czech Republic is the cheapest but his visa is not guaranteed.

Na to go meet Babalawo OR Pastor before you apply to polish embassy oh. Because ehn. Make I no talk too much cheesy
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kelechi009: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Accommodation nko?

He doesn't need accomodation, he can sleep under the bridge like other homeless people cheesy Then enroute to school when classes are taken place.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by ttomexy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
@digitite, thanks,I got it
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kelechi009:

He doesn't need accomodation, he can sleep under the bridge like other homeless people cheesy Then enroute to school when classes are taken place.

grin
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
pmc01:

Yes, you can take your time and grow it a for a bit and even learn software development remotely gradually.

If in the meantime, if you find Nigeria that uncomfortable, you can temporarily move to any of the neighbouring countries, till the maturity of the business and move to the country you desire.

I am currently in Cameroon myself, doing some small business between here and Nigeria. At least, the electricity and security is better than in Nigeria. Though with higher inflation.

Let’s connect! I pm you check your mail.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
ttomexy:
@digitite, thanks,I got it
My pleasure.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fwesh101:

Let’s connect! I pm you check your mail.

I haven't seen your mail.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by lawsonevidence(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.

Here is my email, abeg help drop for me lawsonevidence123@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Boyajiblo: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Pls send it to my email ; boyajiblo@yahoo.com
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by TopeMel(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dear NL friend, please share the link.
Temitope.christabel@gmail.com

Thank you.

digitite:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Akinbolaola(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
I am interested
aishat1665@gmail.com
Thanks

I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.[/quote]
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
pmc01:

I haven't seen your mail.

Check again
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by pmc01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fwesh101:

Check again

Seen
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by injuriam(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
injuriam:

Pls am interested about that christian university, kindly send to my email lomoni13@yahoo.com

Thanks

LOMONI13@YAHOO.COM
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
TopeMel:
Dear NL friend, please share the link.
Temitope.christabel@gmail.com

Thank you.

uh huh uh. NL friend ko friend no. If I say marry me now to take you to AMERICA , u go agree ?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
digitite:

uh huh uh. NL friend ko friend no. If I say marry me now to take you to AMERICA , u go agree ?

Please send the university link in USA, thanks
Kaywise726@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by opomulero(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
digitite:

pls send link

ope_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by BORBORSKY(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
please send it to me isaacapomah@yahoo.com
Thanks

digitite:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by fortunez1(m): 2:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Loewe:

3.5m won't land him in Germany, gone are those days. It's more like 6-7m (Blocked account in Germany) now. Although tuition is free for most public schools if he successfully gains admission.

@fortunez1

If u can borrow extra money to open a blocked account in Germany, it's really not a bad option.

You can look at Polish universities anyway, their tuition fees aren't so high.
Heard Germany visa is very hard to get now
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by fortunez1(m): 2:55am On Mar 16, 2022
digitite:
For real , update me
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 16, 2022
fortunez1:

Heard Germany visa is very hard to get now

There are ways around it... That's one of the services I offer, but by all means feel free to explore other countries or run your travel process yourself if you want to gain some experience.

Good luck my brother.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2022
fortunez1:
For real , update me
send me an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies? / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.