Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41471 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Laudbtc: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2022
digitite:

send me an email.
Aischehella@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Tomzino(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Moncur:

Please send to me.. Owojoripaul1@gmail.com
Hi! U can send me a WhatsApp message on 08168790559
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by vicath(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

Consider Mauritius and you’ll spend way less. You can DM me
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by vicath(f): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nayturalistic:

How so sir? And even if so, can’t anyone’s account be used or name must match

The way it works is that an account is opened in your name in the country via a financial institution, you deposit all the money needed for your living expenses and then when you get there, a certain amount is paid back to you monthly for your living expenses.

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Moncur: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tomzino:
Hi! U can send me a WhatsApp message on 08168790559
Done boss
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by mamawa123: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

This is a good suggestion. The only problem is security issues in Nigeria. Most youths have abandoned their farming businesses all because of security issues…..fear of kidnappers driving young folks away from farming businesses.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Raphfredrick12: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Runtown07:
anthonyubebe1986@gmail.com
Please send me the link

ugwuikenna1212@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by eyinola: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
digitite:

Send me a whatsapp message or drop your email and I will send it to you. I don't want unserious people to spoil it.
boyinbosun@gmail.com thanks in advance bro
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by funmilayo79: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2022
digitite:

send me an email.
pls am interested in d link send it to my watzapp 08037998574 thks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Medallion500: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Please kindly send the link to olawalemusab@gmail.com... WhatsApp 08090903326....
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Kingjaja01: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2022
digitite:
I came across a University in the USA that won't cost you more than $1000 to get admission and proceed to the embassy for visa with good statement of account. If they reject you with TANGIBLE reasons, they will refund you your money. But you have better chance of succeeding. Just quote me if you need the link.

Interested.. inimartino@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Itzkingtimmy(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2022
please send to me timmyjossy22@hotmail.com
digitite:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 1:34pm On May 04, 2022
Itzkingtimmy:
please send to me timmyjossy22@hotmail.com

contact me : radialgospel@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Itzkingtimmy(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2022
check your email pls
digitite:

contact me : radialgospel@gmail.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Markswag101: 3:59pm On May 04, 2022
digitite:

please share the link.
markswag101@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 4:06pm On May 04, 2022
Markswag101:

please share the link. markswag101@gmail.com
Thank you.
Mr Man, scroll through and email me. I have a lot on my hand.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by hightechIT: 10:28pm On May 04, 2022
digitite:

Please send link to me. Thanks

gicon101@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by kingsetqueens: 11:47pm On May 04, 2022
digitite:

Could you please share link to email all.hostss@gmail.com thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Eyegroup: 12:54am On May 05, 2022
Medallion500:
Please kindly send the link to olawalemusab@gmail.com... WhatsApp 08090903326....
to get admission is easy but to get success in visa interview be issue brother..... Admission is easy but during ur interview in ambassy on ur own
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by samtol4(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2022
Go Italy . There are schools that charge 800 euros
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 6:34am On May 05, 2022
kingsetqueens:

Could you please share link to email all.hostss@gmail.com thanks

Na wa for una self. Una nova enter school, una don dey fail exam. if you can't figure out my email on this thread, then forget about it.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 6:35am On May 05, 2022
hightechIT:

Please send link to me. Thanks

gicon101@yahoo.com

Na wa for una self. Una nova enter school, una don dey fail exam. if you can't figure out my email on this thread, then forget about it.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Itzkingtimmy(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2022
i sent you an email since yesterday, you are yet to repsond
digitite:

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by digitite: 2:26pm On May 05, 2022
Itzkingtimmy:
i sent you an email since yesterday, you are yet to repsond

Easy. Your body too dry hot. You go hear from me.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by egojeny1(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
Inosky:

That's how my guy, packed his family and moved.
H's wife is working and has also given birth there. The guy is thinking of doing another masters there, by then his daughter would has gotten a citizenship status.
Very smart guy and smart move.
Wow
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Globetrot: 8:35pm On May 08, 2022
Hello bro, please send me the link to this email. Paschalignatuis@gmail.com

digitite:
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by jgbemson1: 10:04pm On May 08, 2022
Send me the link as well gbemsonehuwa@gmail.com

opomulero:

pls send link

ope_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by zotzy: 12:49pm On May 09, 2022
digitite:

Kindly send the link to:
zotzy@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by zotzy: 1:14pm On May 09, 2022
How do I get more details on this?
Pls inbox me your WhatsApp number to: zotzy@yahoo.com

Tomzino:

You can go to the united kingdom with 3.5m. look for a school outside London. A school that preferably won't collect more that 2thousabd pounds as tuition deposit for issuance of CAS. That's like 1m already, pay an agent that will help you load ur account with 12million they will collect 6 percent of it let's say that's, 5 or 600k in naira, then pay for UK Tb test 58k, pay for IHS, let's say 500k abd then visa fee then book flight. 3.5m can take you to the united kingdom via study route. Feel free to inbox me if you need more information. I can put you through...
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by emenikechigbo: 6:27pm On May 09, 2022
Has anyone here gotten an offer from university of Portsmouth?
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by yamunla(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2022
digitite:

please send me the link

prosperajobs@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Awizzle: 4:43am On May 11, 2022
digitite:
Pls send me the link. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos) / One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.