Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41474 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by fergie001: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
A305:
Kiev Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by fergieboy: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by SocialJustice: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
cruzydal:

but u will need a block account of 6m
Sharpen up, banks can give you funds.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by largeman4u(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sudan or Ghana ��

Buy Cars from us - check my signature
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

Hmm
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by seyz91(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
You smart bro
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Obasempiree(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Ukraine or Afghanistan....

[img]https://i./D4m8.gif[/img]
lol
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine is free

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Sageez(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
seyz91:
You smart bro
the guy is super smart. If I were the op, I'll listen to the guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by internet: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

Which masters abroad. U never hear say ww3 dey start soon? My brother stay here with ur people oo

6 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by richieray: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
You should consider UK,that money will be enough, everything you need is already on the internet, don't get swindled..

You would only need to provide POF

11 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by internet: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
uncleck:
I hope you're not going there to study one of those yeye courses? I can't waste my time to give you recommendations only for you to go and waste money to study something that will only increase the number of job applicants in Nigeria
Hahahahaha guy u don finish me with laff here my ribs don crack
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Tundex911: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hope you're not one of the village people like this bah??

Smh

spyglaxx:

2 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Elidrisy20: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
If na me get that money,na to invest straight, buy food stuffs and sell, it is very lucrative

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by edoairways: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
spyglaxx:

Not all persons travel abroad for greener pasture

3 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Epollo: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Better do online Masters, after-all master is master and keep your hard earning money for other things.

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Justinpm(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very smart point
Jalinspy:
Get UK admission: pay tuition deposit of £2000(1.1m cbn), use 1m naira for ihs & visa fee, book flight of 220k naira, then when u reach UK u join others hustle your remaining tuition fee.

19 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

My humble advice is this:

Study the UK occupation shortage list; if your first degree falls within the list and you've got a demonstrable experience within this field, you can come in as a master's student and in less than six months in the country with massive well packaged applications, you could land a tier 2 job with sponsorship and then it's all over with student visa.

Then again if you're within the IT with amazing skills, it's quite easy to be sponsored and likewise anything within the Medical profession.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by complexBoss12: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Grow your chicken change to billions in Nigeria and manage unilag

3.5m chicken change?? Pls can you help me with chicken change or even half of it!

4 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Charlie2020(f): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Togo
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Charlie2020(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
. Togo
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
E go carry u trabaye
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by donproject2(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Most of German schools run on free-tuition, some just started collecting tuition fee which is relatively low compared to other schools in Europe

2 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by williams2326(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Scotland
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by PraiseJr: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
what u should be asking yourself is that how much is 3.5m in dollars..
except u want to work and school..

1 Like

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by itsene: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Online Masters are available.
From your village in Nigeria you can .
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Gamesmart: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Try University of Biafra.

Should be well within your budget.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by shilefan2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Northern Ireland...I e., Dublin ..They are English speaking country with loads of opportunities....For more info, Kindly check my signature and thank me later...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Should Nigerians Retaliate The US Travel Ban By Boycotting American Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.