Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola (26238 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

Governor Fashola: 42% (93 votes)
Fashionable Lagos ladies: 57% (124 votes)
This poll has ended

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Blame FG For Tanker Explosion – Governor Fashola / Governor Fashola's Contact Phone No. And Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by zigbo(f): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2007
@tarami this gettin serious o shocked wa ve u got against kitaun is it a crush or marsh undecided tongue
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by hajifaty: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2007
Hey, this is stupidity and abuse of human right. This is not how to show good example of any reliable Govt.
Are we living in mecca?
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2007
@Zigbo . . . Jeje and Tarami have got crushes on Kitaun, they love d style but d style aint got time 4 dem !
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Tarami(f): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2007
Mc Omo:

@Zigbo . . . Jeje and Tarami have got crushes on Kitaun, they love d style but d style aint got time 4 them !
zigbo:

@tarami this gettin serious o shocked wa ve u got against kitaun is it a crush or marsh undecided tongue
[/quote

Both of you are kidding right??

I am amazed that some people think this is funny.I dont care who thinks this is over the top.

It's high time people that are running the government know about how people feel about their abuse of power.

If we keeping passing the bulk by saying that whose family member is not shopping money then who are we going to hold accountable for this mess going on in our country.Each one to themselves.
I dont care if my whole family are shopping the national cake all i know is that i would still speak out against such behaviour.I would rather stand for good than evil.

Lets stand up and be counted rather than just follow the crowd.

It was this same forum that we were all shouting murder when it was reported that Oprah said all Nigerians are fraudulent -Yet some people are still supporting this shop and clean mouth kind of behaviour.

I wonder who we expect to change our country by making sure we reach our maximum potential ,when we cant speak out for what is right.
Yeah-99.9% of nigerians believe in God and yet look at the state of our country.
This is nothing to joke about -i refuse to see the sarcasm in all this cause aint nothing funny going in a country that is being ravaged by nonentities.

Yes i said it and i am big and strong enough to take anyone on-So bring it on guys
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2007
Big and strong enuff to take on who and who ? A Fashola that u hope to indict in d name of corruption or a Kitaun that has firm belief that Fashola would turn Lagos around ? Na wao . . .
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by soldee: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2007
@Mc Omo
I can't imagine the sickness that runs in this thread, where we have people that can differentiate the Police authority as against State authority as DIRECTED BY THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE 

THIS, EVEN WHEN WE HAD ALL AGREED ON THIS THREAD THAT IT WAS THE OVERZEALOSNESS OF THE POLICEMEN THAT LED TO ALL THE RUCKUS 
[/color][color=#990000]

A Governor who does not have the BALLS to call the police operating in his state to order!!!!

NO WONDER THE POLICE ARE OVERZEALOUS!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha ha ha!!!!!!

I can just imagine him DIRECTING the police, "---ehm, boys e ro ra, e ma bi nu, e te slow, pls now, sofri sofri!!!!! grin grin grin cool
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
una don turn am to comedy zone naw tongue cheesy grin grin

I hear Fashola is going to contest the next general elections as the IGP grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Tarami(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
I love this! Let's keep it going! No catches. Just the peace in knowing that you were able to share God's love and wisdom to all those you have contact with and even bless someone you don't know. Have a blessed day!

1. Give God what's right -- not what's left.

2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end! -- God's way leads to an endless hope.

3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.

4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.

6. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.

7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.

8. When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.

9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.

10. We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.

11. The church is prayer-conditioned.

12. When God ordains, He sustains.

13. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.

14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.

15. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.

16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.

17. Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.

18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.

19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.

20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.

21. He who angers you controls you.

22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.

23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.

24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them,

25. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Now take 60 seconds and give this a shot! Let's just see if Satan stops this one. All you do is: 1. Simply say a small prayer for the person who sent you this, e.g. LORD God, bless this person in whatever it is that You know he or she may be needing this day, ) 2. Then forward to everyone you know relatives/friends.

Peace unto us.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Preaching time . . . blessing time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by jejelolatu(f): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2007
When trouble sleep,yanga go wake am,wetin he dey find?palava.e go get. Kitaun a.k.a mc omo,keep my royal name out of your mouth, pls if its not dat u hv issues,why did u mention my name,abeg,quote my post,did i mention ur name,u don kolo finish,i can now see dat u re obsessed wit my name. May God help u o cos d way e dey do u, No be small thing .
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
Like she can move me 1 bit . . . . tongue grin

@Tarami

ssup ? cool

@Zigbo

where u @ ? wink
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by jejelolatu(f): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2007
Bla,bla.bla. Jejewrapper.u re always in my rear view mirror.thanx to u,i just won a bet dat u wd be back to say something on this thread.jeez,even d guys knw dat u re obsessed.ha ha ha,am a couple of naira richer. 10 Q
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by McOmo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2007
u just love seeking attention, don't ya ? wink

ok, let me for the first time give u what u crave cheesy

ssup girl ? wink

don't mind me, am in the best of moods grin

remember

FROM FAR AWAY . . .

I HEAR SWEET VOICES CALLING ME

AND IN MY TOTS COME MEMORIES FLOODING FAST

A CHILDHOOD SONG, IN ALL ITS DEAR SIMPLICITY

BRINGS HAPPY TEARS TO ONE WHOSE CHILDHOOD DAYS ARE PAST

SING ON MY HEART FOR DAYS THAT WILL NOT COME AGAIN

OH SING THOSE SONGS OF LIFE THAT WAS SO FAIR

WHILE FROM AFAR COME MEMORIES EASING ALL MY FEARS

AND SORROW DIES, AND MEMORIES DRIVES AWAY ALL FEAR

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Tarami(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
Okay Mc omo-You fit rap like
Ya all have a nice weekend.
Lets make luv and not war.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Chiori(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2007
Oya Tarami, where you dey make we begin. Not on NL, but real hard core.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Tarami(f): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2007
Chiori:

Oya Tarami, where you dey make we begin. Not on Nairaland, but real hard core.

That's just nasty.I dont mean it that way oh.
I meant we should all bury the hatchet that this thread has caused.
Like no more bad blood.
Na wah for you oh.
Please let's maintain respaect here oh.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Chiori(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2007
Tarami, with all due respect, whichever way you look at it, it boils down to the same thing. Some exogamy would bring peace back to the polity. I read Int'l Studies, and learnt one important lesson:

"Conflict, like sex, is a human experience which must result from interaction, must be enjoyed, and exploited to its limit."

So, come on. Lets not waste time. Let the P-A-R-T-Y begin. No abuse is intended here.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by zigbo(f): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2007
Chiori:

Tarami, with all due respect, whichever way you look at it, it boils down to the same thing. Some exogamy would bring peace back to the polity. I read Int'l Studies, and learnt one important lesson:

"Conflict, like sex, is a human experience which must result from interaction, must be enjoyed, and exploited to its limit."

So, come on. Lets not waste time. Let the P-A-R-T-Y begin. No abuse is intended here.

hi chiori,dont u get it dont u know wen sumthin is starting to get annoying i mean dnt u know wen ur crossing the line undecided

y dont u jst drop it
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by Chiori(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
Ok. I got the point. I am sorry. Just wanted to lighten the polity of political tension. It's what we call brinksmanship - diverting attention to some other object, diffusing tension.
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by slimnike(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2007
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by soxy: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
hmmmmn. thats y we il neva grow! can u Imagine tradition that was created by some Little or no developed Ideas of our for fathers tha has died long tym ago r still passed on to this computer age, c? we il always av a problem until we do the rit thing nd live tradition to those that where created with it>,
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by tlops(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Revived!
Re: Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola by babestella: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
PLSSSSS, Fash can do better than this, why chasing student in dread locks in their campuses? this is total bull pisss, what in this world does he think he is doing, even if he arrests sex hawkers, it is not his business, I am not in support of sex trading, but lets be realistic here, if Fashola cannot provide jobs for them, where and how do they live. His men roam the streets of Lagos including tugs taking money from poor people who are selling gala, pure water and what have you. Pls people should be left alone to live their life abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ex-cbn Governor, Sanusi, Joins Blackstone / Revolution Now: DSS Urges Nigerians To Disregard Threat Of Revolution. / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.