Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) (26366 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:50pm On Mar 30
A yahooboy wants to marry my daughter. What should i do? Elderly man asks

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcvqPo5DXA

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Boogyman557: 6:00pm On Mar 30

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Savedday2: 6:26pm On Mar 30
Oh! What a pity!

Man, I sorry for you ooh!

See the kind headache wey the girl dey give him papa. Girls are cursed people and yahoo boys are also cursed.

How them go call this kind combination?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30
What kind of question is this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Kusheer(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30
Nothing bad

2 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by noble2faith(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
grin

Your daughter should be ready to face the consequences of his action when Karma comes calling.

The fear of the consequences of cybercrime is what refrained me from doing it. I don't want to bring curse upon my children.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Uniqueteco(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
Your choice
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by TempUser: 6:58pm On Mar 30
grin teach the so called yahoo boy business and the production of utility and chips and fjifszbb higxjjn

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by id4sho(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
For the girl pocket na tongue
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by EverythingPhone(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30
The question should have been

Should i allow a poor man or rich man marry my daughter

He knows the answer to the question already
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Lumig: 6:59pm On Mar 30
Wàhálà
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Uncletony(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30
Don't try that , let the boy go

10 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by StPete: 6:59pm On Mar 30
If yahoo is somehow stopped today, what will the family fall back on?

If the boy gets arrested and imprisoned today, how will his daughter get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If the curses of all the duped people begins to work, I hope he knows that his daughter would partake in the curse.

If the jazz the boy uses makes him eventually run mad, I hope the daughter would live with the madman

My 2 cents

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Furbish(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30
No no....!

No decent man will stomach the thought of his beloved daughter in the same bed with a known character and decency bereft soul.

Let's call a spade it's name, not an oblong tool. A Yahoo guy is a fraudster, a ritualist and a person of questionable demeanor.

Never associate with them in marriage because they have already signed up with the devil.

My late mum would always say, If you sow the wind, be ready to reap whirlwind

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30
He should just be ready to bury his daughter any time.

That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ExtremeDot: 7:00pm On Mar 30
Your family. Your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Tonyreal49(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30
Paa embarassed

Gangster armed robbers police corrupt politicians bad pastors has wife's, even angels came down from heaven to sleep with women.

The devil you know is better than the angel you've not seen undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by TotoIsGud4boy: 7:01pm On Mar 30
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by obaidan: 7:01pm On Mar 30
Well if you will give your daughter to a Nigerian Politician, then u should have no problem giving ur daughter to yahoo boy. Just make sure he is a God-fearing yahoo boy grin so that he can take care of you as his in-law after using your girl for money rituals

8 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Baba10101010: 7:01pm On Mar 30
Na her match be that. Likes begets likes. only yahoo girl fit date yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Akpabio22: 7:01pm On Mar 30
I understand oga see. There are a lot of graduates doing Yahoo and cashing out. Soon many women will beg to marry one. Dey play Yahoo work hard pass any work for this life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by AfroBeatDiary: 7:04pm On Mar 30
Nonsense. I doubt if the man is an elderly man

3 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by oluwaseyi0: 7:04pm On Mar 30
Same thing you will have done if an armed robber want to marry your daughter

4 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Yelight(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30
Your pikin don fall in love and you Don chop Yahoo money unknowingly and he be like say your wife dey with them. I pity you sir

3 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Nazgul: 7:05pm On Mar 30
This man is the most useless father I've ever come across.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:05pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
A yahooboy wants to marry my daughter. What should i do? Elderly man asks

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcvqPo5DXA

An idiotic question. Do what you think is right . And stop asking idiotic question. Must you bring everything online?

8 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Lamasta(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30
Tonyreal49:
Paa embarassed

Gangster armed robbers police corrupt politicians bad pastors even angels came from heaven to sleep with women.

The devil you know is better than the angel you've not seen undecided

Can you marry your daughter off to a yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by tunjijones(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30
Most yahoo boys will continue to do crime till they die or get caught. If the yahoo doesn't pay them, they will do yahoo plus (more than 50 percent of successful Yahoo boy is yahoo plus aka blood money). If they don't do that , they push drug, armed robbery, kidnapping, scamming and all sorts of social vices that can give quick money.

Most times, they are upto no good cos their resources is gotten in fraudulent way. They are prone to taking excessive drug and alcohol, living carefree life.

Not to forget... The yahoo boy could use your daughter or you grandchildren for rituals.

Is that the kind of life you want your daughter and Ur grandchildren to live? You will be a selfish parent if you don't speak out against the union.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ello29(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30
Yahoo Yahoo is not a business oo
There is danger ⚡ na illegal job oo
Your daughter is probably loving for interest it will not end well. They should quit yahoo and start something legit

4 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by theophorus(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30
Abeg, carry your Daughter Run ooo. Make she no go join body with people wen don sign date with Trouble, Evil and Misfortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by WantsandMore: 7:07pm On Mar 30
Moral dilemma. It's akin to asking if your friend was a rich yahoo boy, would you keep being friends or seize friendship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.