Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street (55133 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Man Cries After Seeing Kids Hawking On The Road, Reminds Him Of His Childhood / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by badboyTee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
kiss that sweet
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by AbuAeesha: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
deserving gesture
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by wallarwallar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nonsense post. U dey drive car and ur mama still dey street dey hawk 5k stuff 4 head den suppose gather beat sense to ur head

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by greatseed: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Lawyer celebrated his mother after running into her while she was hawking on the streets, Reports.

The Lawyer got down from the car he was in when he saw her and posed for photos with her.

He shared photos of his mother with her goods on her head and expressed hope that she will stop street hawking in the nearest future.

He wrote: "So today being the International women's day I ran into my mother on the street. I love you. I know with time you'll stop Hawking (but u go stop so) Happy IWD y'all beaurii ladies out there."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
I feel this is purposeful attention seeking! It doesn't look true & natural to me. May be they feel they will get help like guys have gotten recently perhaps. Hmmmm! Anyway lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Macphenson: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Chapelbeatz:
I can relate.
This kind of mums loveeeeee their business sooooo muchhhhh

Honestly. I am having such challenge now. Moved my mum to stay with my sister, but till date, she complains she wants to go back to her business

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by jerrysayo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
In my opinion, you should have taking your mother out of the street before buying the car

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by merits(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
openup75:
A lawyer and your mom is still hawking on the street ? Maybe i didnt read properly

Just in case you suspect your partner of cheating on you, want to know the truth, check my signature for help

I don't want to know whether she cheats or not, because I don't want to die young,she can live her live the way she wants that is her own cup of tea.I don't give a fucking damn.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by pfadom: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
I give it to the young man. It's indeed commendable that he's proud of his mother. May fortune smile on him and all of us too.

The breed of nowadays youth could have denied ever knowing the poor woman, because they have over-hyped themselves - living fake lives like Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi.

I can only pray that the wish of the young man for the poor woman will become a reality at the shortest time possible.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mumusaphire: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
daddy12:
Kwjwbebee
which betting code be that. E no correct oooo
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by blowjohn(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
bergs2:
Blood.

Really thicker than water.

If you know, you know

No. Says psquare brothers
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by bepositive11: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
But chere kodi,he has a car yet his mother is hawking undecided
Can't he afford to start a small business for the momsy?
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
They can do the unimaginable just to seek attention.

Exactly! Makes no sense
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by wizonlyson: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
Hmm something is not right here,it's no secret that Nigerians will die for a moment of attention undecided
..bro..u self dey follow..i swear..am speechless..

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DenreleDave(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Proudlyomonna: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
wizonlyson:
..bro..u self dey follow..i swear..am speechless..

The level at which this guys go in their attention seeking schemes is very alarming,they would even die to get attention
It's calls for serious concern ��
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by kingsceemark(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

You Have Started Again

Op stop this your see more wahala before I hack and close down that Your blog

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by WoundedLamb: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
Which part of the write-up suggests he has a car?

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by feedthenation(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
---God bless this young man and his dear mother---

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by konami001: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
I love this.... the guy is a very lucky guy to still have a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:
[b]
Better make money and take your mom out of her misery.

There’s no nobility in being poor!

All of us cannot be rich.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by DMarvel(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.
As a lawyer, that car is not a luxury, it’s a tool.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Ajmoziz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
bluefilm:
And so what?

So he doesn't know that his mother was a hawker before?

Useless attention seekers everywhere.

Nonsense. angry
Please ohhh where did you get the idea that he is acting like his mother is not a hawker,he came down to greet his mother when he saw her,just because he is a lawyer,doesn't mean he is rich,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by farmfuseagros: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
As a lawyer, is he not already earning to get his mum off the street?
How much are lawyers collecting in this country?
You can kukuma help him by giving him money to open shop for hin mama
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by kolexy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

What is wrong with the street? Is there anything wrong with legit hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:
Will you shut up
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
I'm sorry to say this, he is a lawyer and his mum is still hawking... Why can't he get her a shop instead of her hawking angry
This life sha
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by RapistOnBail: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
omooba969:

All of us cannot be rich.
Don’t be amongst the unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
[/i][b][/b][i]
openup75:
A lawyer and your mom is still hawking on the street ? Maybe i didnt read properly

Just in case you suspect your partner of cheating on you, want to know the truth, check my signature for help

Heheheeheheheheheehheeheheheheheheheheeyeheyeyeyeyey
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by enonche85(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.

Did you see anywhere he wrote that the car is his?. I guess there are no more taxis in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Mindlog: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up

After yours has been sealed
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by kolexy(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

What is wrong with the street? Why do we disrespect a legitimate hustle.
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mindlog:

After yours has been sealed
For God's sake the guy is husling legitimately
Re: Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street by Medianna(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Hmm.

How sure are you that the mom is not comfortable with her hawking more than that small business?

Even if he wants to open a business she no gree,
Its only when strength starts to fail her that she will want to stay one place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Remembered These? / Your Views On This Pls. / Secrets Men Keep From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.